Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black moon Lulu sound snape Joachim Amythyst Disney krystal Lumina liam cynder kerrigan sherbet dustypaws Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

The Crouch-Amy Backstory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory Empty
PostSubject: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 pm

Ooc Figured it was about time we properly told the Story of Crouch and Amy's first meeting and show where it all began lol this page will be a RP in and of itself to most effectively tell the story lol
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 pm

ooc we need to figure out a badass mission. lol
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am

O O C: So excited to see how Crouch and Amy met, brilliant idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 am

OOC I've given some thought as to what the mission should be. I figured the task had to be big enough for two powerful DE to handle but not so large as to require more people. Therefore my list of suggestion is:

1. Tracking down renegade DE
2. "Acquiring" something for the DL
3. Assassination of high ranking Ministry official
4. Spying on/Fighting a concentration of Aurors

Those are just some ideas, but I'd like to hear your ideas before we settle on one sweetie
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:27 am

lol it's funny because you actually mentioned one that I had been thinking of today. I really like the idea of either assassinating a ministry official together or fighting a concentration of Aurors :]
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 am

ooc - YES! A BIG FIGHT SCENE! With you two seriously outnumbered and then you FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT WITH YOUR MAD SKILLS AND MAGICAL PROWESS.

I love you both <3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

OOC Hey Tempest! And I KNOW RIGHT?! Nothing says "Wicked Attraction" quite like a massive slaughter together!

How's this? Assassinate a official, and then we end up fighting a concentration of Aurors as a result... which we obviously win lol
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:37 am

I only have one word for that... brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 am

OOC Sounds good! (Yes we ALL know he is lol) Say Tempest, are you going to be on long? I have a hunch you'd play a great Voldemort lol
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 am

ooc - sorry, Crouch, I'm here but not really - reading for my classes
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 am

OOC Oh ok I understand lol Well I could give it a try I suppose... I don't quite know how good a job I'll do... but if you'd like to start this sweetie, I can give it a go...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah, I'm up for this starting tonight if you are.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 am

OOC Alright then, let's give it a whirl...

-Malfoy Manor-

-Crouch Jr walks inside of the mansion. I wonder what could be so urgent my master would summon me here in the middle of my training?-

-I am led to where the Dark Lord is seated on a large luxurious chair and I drop to my knees immediately-

Crouch: My Lord... it is an honor to be in your presence once more...

Voldemort: Crouch my young friend... there is a service I require from you...

Crouch: Ask my lord and I shall do your will!

Voldemort: -chuckles a little- As loyal as the day I found you my boy... now... I have an important assignment for you... I also asked another Death Eater to join you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 am

Amy's eyes glowed brightly from the shadows before she stepped into the dim light. Her head bowed politely at Voldemort, long shocking purple hair falling forward a little "you summoned for me, your darkness?" She was the only one allowed to refer to him as this. It was something she had started calling him before he had become Lord Voldemort. She lifted her head a mischievous smile played across her lips.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:26 am

Voldemort: Amythyst, your timing is impecable... I would like you to meet my old friend, Crouch Jr. You two will be working together for this assignment.

Crouch: -Dark Lord, I've never seen a more beautiful women in my life... I reach my hand out to her and kiss the top of her palm- Charmed to meet you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:31 am

She smiled brilliantly at Crouch her fangs glimmering in the soft light "pleasure to make your acquaintance... The Dark Lord has spoken very highly of you." She looked him over and couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. Her eyes had returned to a soft lavender as she turned her gaze to Voldemort for a moment "You know I love going on assignments for you, my lord. What is it you wish us to do?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 am

Voldemort: There's a Ministry official who has been rather pesky toward my interest... his name is Mr. Urquart... it would be quite beneficial to me if he were dead...

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- A ministry official you say? Say no more my Lord... I shall enjoy this mission greatly...

Voldemort: I knew you would my old friend... now you and Miss. Dolohov are free to go when you're ready...

Crouch: -Bows head- O course my Lord... as you wish...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 am

She bowed her head once more "well sooner is always better so if you're ready..." She looked to Crouch now.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 am

-I stand up and walk out, Crazy Grin- I am ALWAYS ready to do that Dark Lord's will...

I must say though, I surprised the rumors were true. I had heard there was a vampire in the Dark Lord's ranks, but I didn't know if they were true or not.

-Smiles a little- Even if it was true I certainly didn't expect one as stunning as you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:59 am

She laughed lightly walking with him from the manor. "why thank you.. To be honest I hadn't expected you to be so handsome. I think I pictured more scars and such from the tales I've heard." She paused just outside the gates. "so what's you're preferred method of travel?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 am

-I smile back- You're too kind, Miss.... Amythyst was it? And yeah... I suppose tales of my... exploits may paint a certain picture... but at any rate... I like apparation myself, but your choice if you prefer a different method...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:08 am

She slid her wand from her boot "Apparation is fine." She looked at him her lavender eyes looking impish and excited "and it's Amy. The Dark Lord is really the only person I let call me Amythyst."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 am

-Smiles, nods head- Fair enough... Amy... -I pull out my wand, Crazy Grin- I suggest we first study his activity in the Ministry... maybe interrogate a few other officials about him....
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 am

She couldn't help but smile at his crazy grin "I like the way you think, Crouch. The best would be to find out his department and then figure out who works closely with him. "

ooc I hate to do this, but I'm passing out.. goodnight, Love!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 am

OOC No problem sweetie, good night!

IC

-Crazy Grin- Indeed... from there, the "fun" will be child's play... I should warn you though... my power is VERY intense, I'd prefer not to harm you if you happened to get within range of my abilities...

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crouch-Amy Backstory
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next