Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst kerrigan liam cynder Lulu Disney Ovauzhar dustypaws moon Joachim sherbet snape Lumina sound black krystal
Affiliates
free forum

The Great Hall

Go down 
+5
AmythystDolohov
Cynder Dustypaws
Phoenix Flame
DeathDolohov
Wrath'stwinSinXx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Great Hall - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Raven just goes back to reading her book, deciding to let it go for now.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:42 pm

'Not yet. To suspicious.' She tilted her head to the side, a thoughtful movement as she studied the slytherins around them. 'We need to build something up. Have something thats long lasting and loud enough that the maximin amount of people are betting. Then.' She shrugged, smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 pm

"Then we reap the profits..." He chuckled under breath. "An excellent plan..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya, Meredia + Lukas   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:16 pm

ooc since y'all are starting fresh i'm going to semi-wipe my characters too , but i do love Lukas a little too much to completely reset him

also i'm actually going to be around so pls pls jump in Smile

ic
The girl had her wand atop of a cane. A bright, white cane that muggles used to make it blatantly obvious that they couldn't see a thing. But this would've become apparent anyway, since she stopped mid-step in the great hall between the ravenclaw and slytherin table, waving her cane in front of her.

"Oh dear, these aren't the right tables..." She murmured aloud, inciting a couple of snickers around her. The girl was obviously vulnerable - limp, chocolate coloured hair hung on her shoulders, a constant look of surprise painted onto her features. For a second year, she was about the size of a child. Her robes were a couple sizes too big, dangerously close to tangling her feet with every step she took.

"Over here, Mer." A lithe hand yanked the blind girl to a long table adorned in scarlet and gold, pushing on her shoulders so the younger would sit down. Meredia could hear the bench creak as the person who guided her decided to take their seat beside her. A confused frown crinkled her features.

"But Amaya, you can't sit here - you're a slytherin!" The older girl only responded with a lighthearted chuckle, before darkly eyeing the other gryffindor pre-teens that were now in her company.

"Nobody here minds, am i right?" Her tone was laden with venom as the gryffindors around her blanched, not daring to question the scary fifth year that sat among them like absolutely nothing was wrong.

"Definitely not, especially when they're in the presence of such a dazzling young lady." a silver tongued voice offered, odd yellow eyes meeting grey. The young man in question had sleek black hair, just about reaching his ears. His lips stretched into an unusually fanged grin.

"I wasn't talkin' to you. Your charms don't work on me buddy." She hissed back, trying to sound aggressive. But she couldn't stop the hints of playfulness that fell into her tone.

He continued to smile, with Meredia almost looking bored. It was clear this was a common occurrence between the pair.

"Worth a shot. And i know what you're going to say next. Something along the lines of "Don't try and touch my sister or I'll regret being born?" or how about "I'll pull each follicle of hair from your head?" He was trying to suppress a laugh as Amaya glared at him.

Before she joined in the laughter too.

"Damn right." And they continued their witty exchanges, much to the chagrin of Amaya's little sister. But she knew the intentions behind her sister's actions, for sitting next to her. In her five years at Hogwarts, Amaya had only found one friend in the whole school, and it happened to be the one weird guy who didn't seem to belong in Gryffindor, but had ended up there anyway. Meredia hoped this would change though - her sister's mollycoddling was scaring her housemates off... and Amaya really wasn't that scary, honestly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:37 pm

OOC As my cast is currently just Crouch and Crest, who would you like?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 pm

ooc surprise me! i'm flexible Razz
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:51 pm

'Oh Gryffindors, how they do love their self entitlement.' Crouch thought to himself. He was certain that out of the tens of thousands qualified to be in Gryffindor, you'd find only a handful with the unique potential to be a Slytherin. 

'Had they not been favored by so many, their prominence would be nonexistence.'

But he kept these remarks to himself. Such words would not make for an appealing public image. It was a cornerstone in Ministry politics to be able to smile, even at one's foes. 

He had heard of the Desouza family. They were fairly powerful from his understanding, not unlike the Crouch's. Perhaps it would be a good time to gain allies.

He approached Amaya, with a chuckle, "Colorful threats..." He praised.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Meredia stiffened in her seat, placing a pale hand on her sister's. Amaya barely acknowledged it as she turned around, offering her housemate a broad smile.

"I guess, but he should know better by now." She jabbed a thumb in Lukas's direction, who only displayed an innocent frown.

"Hes pretty sly." The boy in question rolled his shoulders in a shrug.

"You're just speaking for yourself right now." Amaya chuckled again, clearly at ease with the stranger who had approached them. Her threats weren't entirely empty, anyway....

"You see what I have to put up with? Cocky gryffindors..." She muttered, still seated at their table casually.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:03 pm

He smirked, raising a corner of his mouth, extending a hand to her, "Crouch Jr the IV. Pleased to meet you..." He snapped his fingers as though trying to remember something, "Desouza was it?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:08 pm

"One of them, anyway. Name's Amaya. This here is my youngest sister, Meredia."

The girl beside her was white as a sheet, clearly on edge. Was the newcomer going to mock her blindness, like everyone did? Something about this guy unnerved her....

Lukas snorted, before offering Crouch a warm and toothy smile. "And I'm just Amaya's wingman. No need to ask for my name."

Amaya huffed. "Crouch is a nice name, you must be one of the bigwigs, right?"
Ooc Lukas trying to break the fourth wall tho
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:12 pm

"A pleasure to meet ALL of you..." He said, making a special point to look at Lukas. "And you are?"

Addressing Amaya's question, he wanted to confirm her inklings bombastically but he kept his ego under control. :I suppose there's importance to that name. Same as yours." He tried to pass it off as a humble and insignificant remark.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Meredia nodded numbly, picking at her food and trying to disregard the conversation around her. This wasn't an uncommon thing for her anyway.

Lukas resisted the urge to puff out his chest, to see if he could rattle the Slytherin by expressing some very obvious gryffindor traits.  "Lukas Moroskov. I'm not originally from here, so i'm no important son or anything like that."

Amaya scoffed. "I didn't even think the Desouza name held weight. All I know is that everyone's been avoiding me since I started here, apart from the loser opposite me of course." She leaned back on the bench, as far as she could without toppling off it.

"Like, are you sure you want to approach me? People will think it's odd enough that you walked up to the gryffindor table, let alone us weirdos." it wasn't that Amaya held herself at low esteem, it was more that she couldn't care about what the other students thought of her, so she may as well say and do as she pleased. It's what drew her and Lukas together in the first place.

Hogwarts is so.. boring.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Crouch shrugged, "I was curious namely. Who could fault me for that?"

"But if my presence is unwelcomed, I can leave..." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 pm

Yes. Meredia thought silently.

"don't be silly! It'd be nice to get to know someone from my own house." She patted the spot next to her, which had suddenly become vacant.

Lukas also looked curious, resting his chin on his palms as he practically leaned over the table to inspect the new boy closely. "I agree, Amaya's always getting caught trying to sneak into gryffindor tower and play pranks on the first years."

she rolled her eyes. "It's only because your portrait is so stupid that she lets anyone through..."

"Tell me about yourself, Crouch." she offered as a means of continuing their conversation.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 5:17 am

OOC Crouch: Well I'm a psychopathic killer with delusions of grandeur and serious attention seeking issues but that was in another canon ^u^ 

Haha. meta. 

IC

Crouch takes the seat, clearing his throat as he does, "Well, I'm not quite sure what there is to know about me. I'm just another student looking to excel at his craft." He shrugged, "I'm interested in a position in the ministry as is family tradition..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:40 pm

Another Ministry wannabe? Ech.

Amaya hid her distaste - after all, as long as people weren't messing with her she wasn't particularly bothered what their dreams and aspirations were. She could tell her companion was interested already, noticing Lukas's head tilt to one side as he considered both of them.

"You don't have to follow in the footsteps of your family, but i understand if you want to. I'm in a similar position." She laughed dryly, almost ruefully as she filled up Meredia's goblet for her. The younger sister remained quiet.

"Amaya's downplaying her status." Lukas pointed out, a scowl painted across her dainty features. "You two would make great allies in the future, you know."

Shut the hell up. Lukas could feel the heat of Amaya's stare, but completely ignored it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 5:28 am

Crouch's brown eyes gazed a Lukas and then at Amaya. There was some kind of dynamic to their relationship, strained and tense yet bereft of hate.What he wouldn't give to become a legillimens so he could know all secrets. But for now, he had only his instincts to trust and they were right more often than they were wrong.

"Do indulge me Mr. Lukas..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 am

There was a sharp kick to Lukas's legs, the man's hauntingly yellow eyes widening in pain for a moment. Amaya seemed to be trying to communicate something to her companion without making it blatantly obvious.

Unfortunately for Amaya, Lukas wanted to piss her off.

"I'm afraid that is not something I can share in such a public space. I do hope you understand." His grin was toothy, trying to appease the anger that was bubbling away in Amaya's posture.

The girl sighed. "He's right that we could be great allies, and maybe friends, but I'm not interested in politics. " she didn't want to scare off her only potential comradd in her house, but she may as well tell him the truth. She had no interests in the Ministry whatsoever apart from constantly bending their rules because they were stupid.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:23 pm

"Fair enough, it's not a subject for everyone..." He dismissed the matter politely. But he found his mind was losing interest in the girl. She was just another verbal sparring partner for him. He had more than enough of those. 

But what he truly sought all his life was an equal. Someone he understood his inner ambitions, 

The boy on the other hand... that most peculiar Gryffindor tickled his fancy. 

'How rare to find a Gryffindor interested in power plays' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 pm

"Consider me Amaya's political adviser." The kitsune bared his teeth in a somewhat malicious smile, the slytherin still glaring at him but glad the attention was somewhat off her. She didn't care for careerists, and Lukas already knew that. They were boring, single-minded and.... dull. The only live worth living was outside the boundaries of the law, she believed.

Lukas unfurled his fingers, cracking his knuckles. "Everything here is like a spider web, and I'm guessing you and Amaya's family, along with some other people of importance are dancing right in the middle of it." The gryffindors were now outwardly staring at his not-so-crypticness, some offended that he didn't consider them relevant in the slightest.

But it was true; he didn't care for many people at all.

"We might be able to come to some sort of partnership."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:34 pm

"Consider me listening..." Crouch conceded with a toothy grin of his own. Even then it seemed restrained, like he was fighting an even larger smile. The possibilities this could pen up made his heart race and his left hand began to tremble. 

He smoothly slide the hand into his pocket to conceal the abnormality and smiled at them both. "Well I do hope to see you both later in the year..." His focus was more directed at Lukas though. The surprising gryffindor had given him much to contemplate..
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 pm

He could feel Crouch's excitement, the anticipation of things to come rolling over the kitsune in soft waves. He did everything in his power to stop his eyes closing in a brief moment of bliss. This is what he'd been seeking the minute he'd enrolled into Hogwarts with Amaya last year. Finally, his utter boredom and the way it slowly ate and withered his body would end. He simply did not have the patience to wait any longer.

"Oh, no doubt you will. If you can't find me, just ask Desouza." She poked her tongue out at him, grumbling under her breath.
"I got a real bad feeling about this..." she could practically sense the sadistic glee that rippled off the kitsune. He'd found a new plaything, or a companion maybe.

"It was thrilling to meet you, Crouch." He offered his hand, delight barely constrained to his gold-flecked eyes.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 pm

He offered his non-trembling hand to him. His mind was in a slight panic to return to his table and consume some more of his potion to stave off his condition, but he put on convincing confident aires. "Likewise. And you as well Amaya..." He started backing away from them, fighting the urge to run.

He walked away casually, even with his excitement chomping away at him. He feared if he spoke more his speech would become incoherent. He couldn't afford to have his image ruined...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:05 pm

"You saw that, didn't you Mer?" The fox spirit asked casually to the girl, whose body nor posture had shifted for a good couple of minutes. She was oddly still, concentrating.

"Mer can't see anything, you bastard." Amaya scoffed, deciding to finally leave the table since her presence was no longer being tolerated by the gryffindor around her. Damn lions.

"No, but I heard it." That was all the young girl said, with the kitsune nodding in agreement. They'd both noticed something that they shouldn't have, but Lukas wouldn't act on it.

For now.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Crouch was seated at the great hall, eating as he read the Daily Prophet. While he found it a mediocre piece of journalism, it came closer to the core issues in the Ministry than most other papers so he had to settle for it.

Plus the bias of the prophet was a story all in itself. Who paid off who to make the article this way. He knew few read between the lines but to him they were as obvious as the nose on his face.

'Igor Karkaoff arrested'.

Crouch was sure another series of trials trying to get the names of Death Eaters was sure to ensue. His cousin always liked attending those with father.

Crouch had always been interested in attending one of these himself to see what happened, but his studies typically forbade him from doing so.

He poured over the details, reading as he ate with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26