Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Lulu Joachim Lumina Disney moon sherbet liam black snape Ovauzhar Amythyst krystal dustypaws kerrigan cynder
Affiliates
free forum

The Crouch-Amy Backstory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm

-I look at her with a look of pleasant surprise-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm

She smiled warmly at him which was quite unusual, but didn't say anything as they moved closer to their target. She made sure not to meet anyone who looked official in the eye. After her stunt here a month ago she didn't want to draw attention to them.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 pm

-I tap him on the shoulder, lying my best- Excuse me... sir.

-He turns around-

Hi, we're here to learn about some of the Ministry's internship opportunities... can you spare us some of your time?

Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 pm

She let Crouch do the talking her eyes keeping an eye out for anyone that might approach them, she simply smiled sweetly at the man.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Hopkirk: Oh certainly... please over here... -I gestures to his office-

-I follow him inside and pull out my wand, casting muffliato around the room-

Hopkirk: Okay so what questions did you youngsters have?

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- Okay... where is Mr. Urquart?

Hopkirk: -Looks at us in suspicion- What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Amy ginned her fangs flashing menacing as she leaned against the door blocking his only way out "I really don't think he stuttered. So I would suggest talking and quickly.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Hopkirk: You two aren't going to get away with this...

Crouch: -I pull out my wand- Oh I really think we are... so now let's play a game... it's called, "Tell Me What I Want To Know or Else..."

I don't think I have to explain any of the rules...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:17 pm

She giggled a little her own wand twirling between her fingers and she grinned with a hungry look, she wanted to see some pain and soon. She looked at Crouch "I dunno if he's going to talk willingly..maybe you should loosen his tongue a little?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Hopkirk: You freaks aren't getting anything from me...

Crouch: -My fingers cringe involuntarily at the word "Freak." I point my wand at him, Crazy grin- You know... that was very rude... you don't call a guest and a beautiful woman a... you don't call them THAT while you're still playing host... I'm afraid you need a lesson in proper etiquette. LEGILLIMENS!

-Hopkirk falls on the floor-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:24 pm

She watched looking very amused "you know what's funny though, I take a lot of pride in being a freak.. I work hard at in fact.." her smile was malicious now as she stepped away from the door to watch Hopkirks expression better.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Hopkirk: -his face was contorting with pain as I invaded his mind and made sure to hit every pain receptor I could along the way-

Crouch: -I stop the spell after getting the location of his office, Crazy Grin- Now was THAT so hard? I got the location. So now... please tell my father I said "Hi"...

But say Amy... I've been rude this whole time... do you want to have some fun? I really should have offered ladies first...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:34 pm

She grinned "I wouldn't mind.. although I'm more in a physical pain mood..." her face looked wicked as she stepped forward and let a kick go to Hopkirks head with a sickening crack as he fell unconscious and scarlet blood pooled around him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

-Crazy Grin gets wider- All their talk of security and we can come right in and have fun with one of their own... shows how true THOSE promises are...

That was a beautiful job! Now, we should probably modify his memory... he tripped and hit his head on his desk... clumsy fool -insane laughter-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Lulu   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm

She giggled "I like the way you think... want me to modify it or are you brilliant at that as well?" she smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm

-I look at her and smile confidently- I think I can handle it... -winks, I point my wand at him and modify his memory seamlessly-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:20 pm

She watched the blank look cross Hopkirk's face for a moment and grinned gesturing toward the door "Shall we?.. so much mayhem to cause so little time..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm

-I hold the door open for her, bows- Ladies first... especially gorgeous ones...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 pm

She flashed him a brilliant smile as she slipped through the door "a gentleman as well, very rare.. I have a feeling you are full of surprises."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm

-Crazy Grin- You have NO idea... -I close the door behind me- So I found out where his office is. We'll need to take the elevator for it...

-A look of disgust fills my face- It'll be nauseating being so close to so many Ministry Rats... and NOT being able to end them...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

She nodded slightly in agreement "I agree, but it's the easiest way to get to where our presence is required..besides, we can always have a little fun on the way out." she winked at him in mischief.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:01 pm

-Crazy grin, but eyes soft- I have a feeling you're a lot of fun... I REALLY hope... our boss keeps us as partners... -winks- -starts walking toward the elevator, get inside and I hold the door open for Amy-

-A few Ministry workers come in with us and one of them accidentally bumps into me, disgusting... their flesh touching mine. I start silently and slowly reaching for my wand... wanting nothing more than to remove these infections from the world...-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:06 pm

She reached out and took his hand, keeping him from grabbing his wand and gave him a look to say "not yet" she simply made sure they were as far from any of the workers as possible and tried to keep her own instincts in check.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 pm

-I wrap my fingers around hers and give her an appreciative look, the Dark Lord would be most displeased if I blew our cover for some small, meaningless retribution...-

-I can't deny how good her hand felt on mine... somehow... right....-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:36 pm

She squeezed his hand a little, a playful smile crossed her lips. When the lift stopped again she hid her face a little but the smile turned wicked as Rufus Scrimgeour entered., having the Head of the Auror office trapped in a lift with two ministry loathing DE's was just making it far too easy, but she resisted the urge to simply reach up and twist his head until she heard the satisfying snap. She simply hoped he didn't recognize her and that they could just get to the mission at hand.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

-Ministry trash... AND the Head of the Auror office... and with my current objective I couldn't lay a finger on him... how cruel must fate be! But fortunately he doesn't seem to recognize us and gets off as he reaches his floor.-

-After he's out of ear shot, mild annoyance in my voice- The next floor is ours... assuming of course the Minister of Magic himself doesn't walk into this elevator next...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crouch-Amy Backstory
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next