Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney sound Ovauzhar liam moon black kerrigan Lulu dustypaws Joachim krystal cynder snape Lumina Amythyst sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

The Crouch-Amy Backstory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:35 pm

OOC -.- I was tired last night, I had just gotten back from a flight... I wasn't thinking lol

Hang on, I'm editing that post...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm

She smirked wickedly "I'm can handle intense, but I'll make you a deal I wont get in your way if you don't get in mine." and with that she winked at him and apparated with a very faint pop.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:06 pm

-After she's disapparated, smiles- That may be tricky... -disapparates-

OOC Okay, NOW I have class... I'll be on later
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 am

ooc so do you want to be in the Ministry or just in London close to it?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 am

OOC I think Close London would be ideal

IC

-London-

-We apparate in London-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 am

She smoothed her jacket a little and glanced around making sure no one had noticed their sudden appearance and then looked to Crouch "So there's a few ways to get in, but I think having the least amount of people seeing us would be best.." she grinned wickedly "I have a tendency to cause quite a bit of mischief when it comes to the ministry."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:56 am

-Thinks of his own father and how he worked right inside that damned building... that worthless man who had treated him like dust in the past... but that doesn't matter because I have the Dark Lord and the other DE now-

-Crazy Grin- I agree... and trust me, no one could hate these Ministry pest more than I... it'll be hard to control myself in there... I don't want to have to tell the Dark Lord that I've killed my 18th partner because they got in my way of me while I was having fun...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:59 am

She giggled a little "I think you'll find that I'm not quite as.. fragile" she picked the word carefully "as I believe most of you other partners have probably been" she smiled at him "it's probably why the Dark Lord decided to pair us up"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:09 am

-Chuckles a little- Thank the Dark Lord... I'm sick of training new partners. They usually just slow me down... -Smirks at Amy- But I have a feeling that won't happen with you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 am

She grinned back wickedly "in fact I think you'll find I'm difficult to keep up with at times." they started walking through the crowds of muggles heading for a secluded entrance into the ministry that not many knew about, it was from when the ministry had first been made and was rarely ever used.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:15 am

-What the hell? I've visited the Ministry building many times and I've NEVER seen this entrance way before...-

-Speaks with surprise and admiration- How... how did you know about this entrance?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 am

She smiled as she pulled her wand and traced a symbol on a bare stretch of wall and watched as it slid up revealing a long dark stretch of corridor "being around for many lifetimes has it perks." she stepped into the corridor her eyes instantly adjusting.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 am

-Smiles and follows- You are just full of surprises aren't you?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 am

She grinned and trailed her hand along one of the walls, cobwebs dusted the ceiling and a thick coat of dust on floor made her realize just how long it had been since anyone used this entrance "Oh you have no Idea.." as the continued the corridor branched off a few times, but Amy led the way, her soft boots barely making a sound on the stone floor with her graceful and sure steps.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:36 pm

-I follow Amy right next to her, I can't help but look around in marvel at where I was. This passageway must be centuries old... but Amy looks my age, and claims she's been alive for many lifetimes? Were vampires immortal? Well, I guess that's a fairly stupid question to ask given all the evidence I have right next to me. But still... Amy is nowhere near the other partners I had been forced to work with. I actually... wanted to make small talk and what not. Get to know her a bit...-

-Whispering as not to disturb our silence- So Amy... just how long have you been in the Dark Lord's ranks?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B. A. D. E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:16 pm

She looked at him and smiled wickedly "since before he became the Dark Lord.. I was the first Death Eater I believe." she was silent for a moment as looking lost in memories, a small smile played across her lips. Their path descended downwards a little and the suddenly stopped. She didn't pull her wand this time, and instead she spoke out in old dead language the words strong and sharp. The wall seemed to dissolve before them and the stepped into the corridor leading to the department of mysteries.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 pm

-I just gap at her in surprise, since before he BECAME The Dark Lord?! My Dark Lord... she must know him better than even I did! The passageway opened up into the Department of Mysteries. Good thing I believe in looking formal in the Dark Lord's presence, I blended in like a chameleon in this sea of suits.

-Just look at them all, so smug, so pretentious... completely unaware of the families they hurt for their stupid little system of "justice." They'll all get their turn when the Dark Lord is through... But I have to keep my mind on the mission and resist the urge to take my revenge right here and now... not an easy feat... maybe some light conversation will help keep my mind off of it...-

-I smile at Amy mischievously- That long, and yet you don't look a day past my age. And if you don't mind me saying, I quite like timeless art...

-I look around- Here, why don't I take the lead here?

-Crazy Grin- I can tell what departments everyone works in and who would be able to... tell us... what we want to know...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B. A. D. E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

She grinned sticking close to him "you can definitely lead on..." her eyes scanned around making sure no one was paying close attention to them. "so how long have you been amongst us? "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 am

-I look back at her, still scanning the crowds as I was talking- Me? Let's see... a few years now. I doubt my story is very unique... he saved my life several years ago, said I had promise, trained me and I've been one of his most trusted... umm... employees for a while.

-I eye a man from the Department of Mysteries, one Mr. Hopkirk. He would know where to find our target-

-Crazy Grin- Let's have some fun shall we?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Her eyes flashed mysteriously and a mischievous grin passed her lips "I never say no to a bit of fun with ministry trash" she was close to him making sure no one else heard that last bit. "so to get him off alone are you thinking imperious ? or something else?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC Hey sweetie! I want to reply, but I have to transfer over to my phone.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

ooc it's alright I'm going to be online for as long as possible
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 pm

-Crazy Grin- I think an Imperio will do nice for separation but I have a little spell called Legillimens to get our desired information...

-without thought or intention my hand slowly moved over toward hers-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm

She grinned a little "legilimens can definitely be useful.." she glanced at his hand and she didn't move her hand away, in fact she simply took his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crouch-Amy Backstory
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next