Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Disney cynder snape Lumina sherbet Lulu liam Ovauzhar kerrigan sound Amythyst krystal black Joachim moon
Affiliates
free forum

Amythyst Dolohov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Amythyst Dolohov Empty
PostSubject: Amythyst Dolohov   Amythyst Dolohov EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:56 am

I'm completely obsessed with anything purple or shiny. Quite creative and sly. I'm also quite random, so excuse anything out of the ordinary. I'm quite head strong and not frightened or intimidated easily. PROUD Death Eater. I’m fairly tolerant of other houses oddly. I have fantastic taste in style and music so don’t talk about silly mainstream things with me. I adore to read, anything and everything so book suggestions are welcome. Do not piss me off! I know about every jinx, hex, and curse there is I have my uncles trade mark of a slashing motion that shoots purple fire from my wand. I’m also quite intelligent so don’t act like I’m some simpleton or muggle.I work best with elemental spells and mental spells..make up a lot of my own. I'm a Vampire, about 400 years old now. Taken in by the Dolohov family in 1756 and have been masquerading as one of them ever since. In a relationship with Crouch Jr <333 Shadow Princess and Dark Prince!!!

Last edited by AmythystDolohov on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Amythyst Dolohov Empty
PostSubject: Amy's backstory   Amythyst Dolohov EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

The year was 1605. Things were much different back then, from the way we dressed to the way we spoke and acted. I was a young witch of fifteen and I knew this was something to be kept quiet unless I wanted to be burned or drowned by a bunch of narrow minded humans. My days were spent making remedies and learning how to control my mind. My teacher Addias had been showing me everything I would ever need to know about being a witch. Complimenting me on my powerful mental abilities had developed in just two short years. I was pondering over our latest lesson as I walked home. Tired and drained from a long day.

I should have been home hours sooner, but I had been practicing spells deep in the forest just out side of town where no one could find me. The swish of my petticoats and my own soft breathing where the only noises to be heard this night, but I kept getting the feeling that someone was watching me their eyes practically boring a hole through my soul. I glance over my shoulder hoping to catch a quick look, but see no one. As I turn back around I see a glimpse of white flesh and black material as my head is jerked to the side. Out of the corner of my eye I can see yellow hair and a slight hint of green reflecting the moon before a sharp pain pierces my throat causing me to cry out. After that everything faded into a deep seductive darkness.

When I awoke the first thing I remember thinking about is how thirsty I was. I had never experienced something so painful or fiery in my entire life it was consuming me. I opened my eyes seeking out something familiar, but nothing in this vast room looked like anything I had ever seen. I could feel cool sheets made of silk all around me making my body feel even more like it was engulfed in flame. And that’s when I noticed him standing in the shadows. His name was Addias, he was a strange man from a far off country, the man who had taught me all about the powers locked away inside me, that no one else had ever mentioned. The man I had grown to admire and adore. His shoulder length blonde hair looking a slightly disheveled, and his emerald green eyes wide and worried. I tried to sit up, but I was too weak, too thirsty. I just stared at him confused and shocked trying to speak, but my throat was like a desert. I watch fearful as he steps forward holding a clear glass goblet and offering it to me with out a single word. I can’t help but to take it, my thirst is far too great and necessary to take care of so I take it allowing him to help me sit up and drink. The taste that greets me is metallic and harsh with a sweet honey undertone as weird as it is though I drink deeply feeling better with each swallow.

Finally I stop and hold the goblet licking my lips and trying to find something to say. Before I can though Addias whispers “I am so sorry Amythyst. I couldn’t resist the temptation any longer. You had to become mine.” I stare at him confused for a long time my mind scrambling to make sense of what he’s just said. I swallow hard and finally look at him. His eyes are filled with such sorrow that my heart breaks. “What happened to me?” I finally say my voice weak and timid. He sighs and looks away “I’ve made you what I am. What I despise. I knew from the first day we met that you were going to end up like this, make you mine for eternity. Make you a vampyre. “ Now I had heard legends’ of vampyre’s from travelers passing through. All the talking about the same creature that drains it’s victims of blood and can’t go out in the daylight. My mind is reeling over and over trying to make sense of the words I just heard. I’m trying to make sense of anything at all “you made me a….” I can’t even finish the sentence my head is swimming and I feel like I’m going to pass out again. Out of instinct I take another long drink allowing me a little time to think of something to say. Addias is looking at me, watching and accessing my every movement, my every breath. I lower the goblet again “what is this by the way?” He takes a while to answer and then finally in a quiet voice “Blood, human blood. You’ll need it to stay alive from now on. “ The look on my face is a mixture between shock and disgust as I let the goblet fall from my hand and fall onto the bed spilling the last few drops as my mind goes into distress and I sink back into the pillows frightened, exhausted and just complete confused. My eyes close and I let sleep wash over me allowing for just a few moments peace.

1756- I still can’t believe it’s been over a century since that first night. When I awoke I had Addias explained everything. How the only way sunlight wouldn’t harm me would be a necklace that an extremely powerful wizard had made and taught him how to make many years before. This necklace is always on me and surrounds me in a darkness that only I can see. He also had explained to me how with my mind being so advanced now and because I was quite skilled in mental blocks that no spell to my mind would ever work again. Fresh blood was my biggest concern but after a while I started needing less and less my body able to sustain it’s self for a month now with out feeding. My strength and speed increase though with every feeding of human blood. I’ve also gained uncanny seer abilities as my newest found power. All those dreams I used to have that gave me the sense of déjà vu later were just visions.
Right this moment though I’m running from the king’s royal guard. Apparently I fed from his son and was caught after just beginning. I’m weak and tired my pace slowing too much and I know they’re going to catch me. Still I stumble on, fighting all urges to give in. If they take my necklace and put me before the sun in my current state I will die. Breath ragged and my side aches where I was stabbed by a guard I’m clutching it hoping that I can find somewhere to hide and that’s when I see him, a man with dark hair and grey eyes riding a horse down a path off to my left my. I stumble forward calling for help just loud enough for him to hear. He turns and looks at me quickly dismounting and running to my side. With out a word he picks me up carrying me back to his horse and setting me on it and climbs up behind me. I lean back breathing deeply and muttering a weak thank you as he commands his horse forward at a brisk pace. Once again I find darkness engulfing my vision.
I awake to hear arguing. “.. She’s going to reveal us thanks to you!” a female voice full of worry greets my ears. “I saved her life! I’m sure as repayment she can keep our secret. I wasn’t just going to allow her to die.” a male voice tired and weary sounding this time. I stand expecting there to be immense pain in my side, but there isn’t I look down and even my dress is repaired and no longer stained of blood. I step from the room to see a small dark haired Italian woman and the man at a large wooden table that both grow silent immediately. I stand there slightly awkward “thank you, for helping me. I was in a lot of trouble back there. The man smiles a little “please sit down you’re still weak.” I sit looking between the two. “how did you heal me? I’m not normal and it takes some very special things to heal me, unless of course you are a wizard.” I had skimmed his thoughts upon entering the room understanding now how I had been so flawlessly healed. Both their eyes widen in shock “how could you possibly know that?” the man asks his voice tinged with fear. I smile “because I used to be one too long ago and I still practice the art of magic.” I can see the relief wash over them as I say this. A true smile reaches the man’s eyes “I’m Anthony Dolohov and this is my wife Demoria.” He says taking my hand and shaking it.

Present day-For years to come the Dolohov family would keep me a secret and then their children would do the same. They’ve protected and sheltered me allowing me to be a apart of their family. I still practice magic, due to a brilliant wand maker who realized if he used some of my own hair I could channel my energy through a wand made from an old white ash tree that had been petrified. My vampyre powers have only increased over the centuries allowing be to be quite powerful when I am at full health. I am currently attending Hogwarts with special permission from Dumbledore as long as I swore not to take blood from the students. I’ve changed quite a bit, but I haven’t aged since I was turned though. My powers over the mind have increased greatly along with my Seer abilities I’m more able to channel on specific events of my own choosing. I’ve been searching for Addias though lately, he completely disappeared in the 1800’s and I’m afraid that if I don’t find him I am the last of a very old race of vampyre’s.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Amythyst Dolohov Empty
PostSubject: Amy vampire info   Amythyst Dolohov EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm

• Eyes- changed from a sky blue to light lavender. When angry or needs blood they glow red, glowing black is when you know she is in a dangerous rage. Very sensitive to sunlight.
    Hair- changed from a pale white blonde to deep rich violet.
    Hearing- very acute hearing, everything is louder to her ears, and she can recognize voice signatures.
    Skin- Paled to a ghostly white, rarely any color unless freshly fed. Has no color and begins to have visible blue veins when poisoned or in desperate need of blood.
    Strength -multiplied immensely, but grows stronger over the many years she's lived
    Speed- ability to flit after a few decades of practice (from Cirque du Freak)
    Personality- Changed in a lot of ways, she went from a loyal, gentle and curious, knowledge thirsty sixteen year old, to a cold blooded murderess. She lost most of her compassion for humans after killing her family. Centuries of wisdom though have taught her how to regain human emotions, which help her blend easier. Still quite curious even with her many years of obtained knowledge.
    Mental blocks- Amy developed a curious resistance to many mental affecting spells, however lack of blood or energy weaken this greatly
    Sunlight- weakens her greatly, but her darkness charm protects her from being killed by its rays, wears sunglasses a lot. Prolonged amounts cause serious burns.
    garlic- very susceptible to it, can not stand to be around it, makes her feel kind of sickly
    Stake- through the heart would kill her
    Fire- burns last longer on her than humans
    Pain and emotions- (this is in my mind) vampires feel emotion and pain on a different level, everything is more intense and like multiplied, so euphoria is like intense and probably feels like a drug, but then something like a broken bone would also be intensified and more painful than for a human.
    Drinking from someone but not killing them leads to very unique bond, may cause slight infatuation but definitely connects the two in a very deep and special way
    some Glamour abilities, able to bend people to her will a bit easier and if their mind is weak able to control them for a short while..if she's just fed this power is very strong for a shot while

(tis all for now!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amythyst Dolohov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amythyst Dolohov   Amythyst Dolohov Empty

Back to top Go down

Amythyst Dolohov
Page 1 of 1