Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst cynder moon dustypaws sound liam Disney sherbet kerrigan Lulu Joachim black Lumina Ovauzhar snape krystal
Affiliates
free forum

The Crouch-Amy Backstory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 pm

She grinned and said quietly enough for only him to hear "I don't think I'd be able to resist that one..it would be far too amusing."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:47 pm

-Crazy Grin- No I wouldn't be able to resist that either... the look of despair on my father's face at the news would be more than enough compensation for all the trouble we'd have to go through...

-The lift stops and opens the door, I take a small bow, smiles- After you...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

She slipped through the door practically humming with excitement, her eyes already beginning to glow a soft red and dilate. She looked at him and smiled "days like this make immortality completely worth it.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:06 pm

-I smile back- This day isn't over yet... there's still much more fun to come. -I point down a corridor-

-Crazy Grin- Our... -ahem- "uncles" office is down this way. -we start walking-

-As we're walking, Amy is slightly ahead of me. I can't help my eyes but to look her all the way up and down... my heart rate begins accelerating, everything about this girl was perfect... Note to self, ask the Dark Lord to have us as partners more often-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Amy glanced back over her shoulder noticing his eyes traveling along her and she smirked a little as she turned her head back with a toss of her violet hair. normally she would roll her eyes at a guy checking her out, but with Crouch she simply enjoyed the attention. Her paced slowed as they neared the office her smile more wicked now with a glint of insanity lurking just behind her red eyes. She was practically bouncing with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

-I get a little embarrassed by the fact she noticed. Nice work Crouch, would can destroy an army of aurors without so much as lifting your finger but checking out an extremely hot girl... forget it. I'm just happy she smiled back and didn't mind.-

-We approach the office and I know just inside lurks a our target-

-Crazy Grin- Ready for some fun?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 pm

She slid her wand from her sleeve, eyes sparkling dangerously "I was born ready"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 pm

-Dark Lord, everything this girl said or did excited me...-

-Crazy Grin- Then let the games begin...

-I open the door for her and a small bow-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm

She winked at him as she passed "why, thank you" As she entered she cast muffilato with out a second thought. Amy hopped onto the desk sleek legs crossing as she grinned at a stunned Urquart's face, she twirled her wand between her fingers "well hello there Urquart... I bet some part of you has been expecting us." her eyes were a deep red now as she licked her fangs a little.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Mr. Urquart: -Gulps but tries to keep his composure- I was expecting Death Eaters to come for me eventually, but I wasn't expecting he'd send YOU two. He must think very highly of me...

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- If I'm not mistaken, he just payed us a compliment...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:20 pm

She smiled brightly and pointed her wand at Urquart "I think he did... but that doesnt stop me from doing this....Crucio!" her voice was cool and calm as the curse hit him, his screams of agony like sweet music to her as she twisted her wrist intensifying the curse, smiling happily as he dropped to the floor before stopping.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm

-Crazy Grin gets wider, insane laughter- Nice one... I do so love hearing them screaming... now then, my turn... CRUCIO!!!

-He screams even louder and then I stop the curse, start humming a merry tone and continually cast more Crucios and then stopping them in rhythm with the tone-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 pm

She leaned back and giggled a little "definitely amusing..it's fun to make torture creative"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- Well they aren't much good for anything else, so the least I can do is make their lives somewhat useful by being instruments in a symphony of pain...

Mr. Urquart: -panting- You're both mad...

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- Why thank you, I do my best... glad to see my efforts are appreciated.

Mr. Urquart: -laughs- But the jokes on you two... I had a spell put on me so aurors would know if I was beging attacked... there's probably an army of them already on their way...

Crouch: -Crazy Grin, doesn't even seem fazed- And... you're expecting that to be problematic? Don't you know who I am?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Amy hopped off the desk with a wicked grin and smoothed her skirt "this will definitely be fun then" she looked at Crouch and her eyes were blood red, her wand was tucked back into her boot "aurors are not even worth the magic."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Crouch: -Crazy Grin- Well... I suppose it's time for the crescendo... -I point my wand at him- AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

-He drops dead-

Well that was fun! -I point my wand at the window and blast it- Now then we apparate down there and make our getaway...

-Dozens of aurors flood into the office-

Auror #1: Remember the girl is a vampire, she's higher priority, light spells now!

-Almost all aurors point their wands at Amy- LUMOS SOLEM!!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 am

Hey did you want to continue this?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 am

-Light spells... those would be hazardous to her-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 am

Amy stumbled back clamping her hand over her searing eyes her wand was pointed toward the aurors sending nonverbal spells in their direction, but she had no clue if any hit. The light was blinding her as she felt her body hit a wall behind her she swore loudly.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 am

-I look at the scene... the aurors were preparing a killing blow for Amy. I could easily just apparate out the window, leave Amy with a successful mission. What was to stop me? I'd done that so many other times before... if someone couldn't help themselves they didn't deserve it...

-But I can't... Dark Lord... forgive me...-

-I run forward and wave my wand in a slashing motion which cuts all the aurors in half at once. Blood showers over the room and I help Amy up-

-I ask with genuine concern- Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 am

The smell of all the fresh blood filled every sense, but she ignored it trying to blink her eyes into sight. "Yeah.. just can't see very well... that was quite pathetic on my part.." finally she could see enough to look at him "thank you.. you could have easily left me behind."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 am

-I look back at her, smiling for real- Very true.... I could've but I couldn't leave you behind.... I just couldn't... -I offer her my hand-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 am

She takes his hand with a kind smile "I underestimated you Crouch.. " she looked around at the aurors "you did quite the number on them" her eyes sparkled with humor at the gory mess.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:14 am

-I grin crazily at her- You ought to see me when I'm really trying sweetie...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:18 am

She blinked a little at the sweetie but smiled happily "I would actually love to see that sometime"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crouch-Amy Backstory   Lulu - The Crouch-Amy Backstory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crouch-Amy Backstory
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next