Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar krystal Disney Lumina snape kerrigan Lulu liam black moon Amythyst cynder Joachim dustypaws sound sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

The Leaky Cauldron

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
AmythystDolohov
RiverSeth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:19 pm

"Indeed, Slytherin house..." Crouch told him with no shortage of pride. "Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 10:02 pm

"Slytherin as well. What year? I don't believe I've seen you before..."

OOC Which would be incredibly odd seeing as the small number of children that go to Hogwarts each year. Each house has like 10-12 children in each year thus that's why they have double classes
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:36 am

OOC True but Crouch at this time is hanging out with the more popular crowd... until a certain family member of his gets ratted out..

IC

"Yes rather strange that we wouldn't. And I'm a 4th year..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

"Same here. Now that you mention it, I do believe I have seen you before. You and I don't really hang out with the same crowd."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:16 am

"And who do you associate with?" Crouch asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:46 am

"A not very nice crowd." He bluffed a bit. He didn't have any friends, just people his father knew and kids of his father's friends.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:36 am

Crouch cocked an eyebrow and smirked in bemusement but he played along. "A rather odd designation to give your peer group, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas and Amaya   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Lukas was.....bored.

He'd followed the Desouza girl because she'd held promise, and her family was an absolute treasure of entertainment. He sometimes forgot about her other siblings (aside from Bryn) because there were just so many of them - they were almost as bad as those horrendous Weasleys. But at least each one of them was almost completely different from the other, and he could find some use out of that.

But Hogwarts? This was supposed to be a renowned magical institution, and it was dull, petty, lifeless.

He could feel his energy plateau, the essence he used for life slowly bleeding out of him. It was not too much of a concern yet, but he was malnourished, and a lethargic fox spirit was not a content one.

"Yo, you're basically oozing despair, you should tone that shit down if you want anything to happen."
There was a heavy thud as the wooden chair groaned under her weight, grey eyes meeting gold as a teasing grin splayed upon her lips. Oh- she knew he was suffering; she absolutely relished in it.

"You bore me." He stated flatly, fingernails scraping against the table in his agitation. Why did he come after this pest again?

"People aren't entitled to be your jesters y'know. Suck it up Princess." She knocked back a butterbeer, grimacing at its inane sweetness which rolled in her stomach. She desperately desired something stronger - something actually alcoholic - but she was in her school robes, and there was no way she'd get her hands on any form of firewhiskey.

"What would you have me do, Desouza? Tear up this whole village, slit your throat? At this rate I'll have to be drastic." He was almost comical in his dramatic despair, holding a palm to his forehead as if he were performing his misery to a stage of thousands. She tried to hold back her laughter, but it escaped her lips in little snorts.

"Hey, not my fault people are cowards here. I'm just trying to live my life somewhat normally. I ain't getting involved in your schemes." She spotted a few of her classmates from accross the pub, one of the hufflepuff girls ogling Lukas with starry eyes. Ugh, that's just pathetic. She jabbed a discreet thumb in her direction.

"But if you want entertainment, i don't object to stringing that girl along. She called me fat in Potions."

A roar of laughter came from the kitsune, a deep growl that emanated from his belly. "Do you even care?"

She smirked back. "Nope, but if you want to scare the shit out of her i'd be somewhat amused."
That was all the motivation Lukas needed, practically flying from his seat and rushing over to the girl.
"Lukas Moroskov, sixth year Gryffindor..."

She snorted into her drink, perfectly aware she'd unleashed hell on earth.
Whatever, she hadn't liked the girl anyway.

Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: In and around London-
Jump to: