Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan Lumina sherbet dustypaws Lulu liam Disney moon sound cynder Ovauzhar Amythyst krystal Joachim snape black
Affiliates
free forum

Clock Tower Courtyard

Go down 
+9
RiverSeth
DeathDolohov
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
Liria
IceFirebolt
Ash
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:00 pm

"Well TO study ironically." He smirked as he sat down, "Staying still too long drives me crazy.."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Amy sat down across from him, interest and curiosity sparking behind her bright blue eyes. " I can't sit still very often either.. and I have to admit the grounds scenery is a welcome distraction. "
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 pm

"I quite agree..." He said as he opened up a potions book.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:16 am

Amy had spaced out for a split second staring over his shoulder out towards the Black Lake wistfully, shook her head a little to refocus her thoughts. Glancing at his potions book with a tad bit of confused "I'd have thought someone with your seemingly extensive knowledge of potions wouldn't have to study the assigned term books too much.. or are you just killing time productively?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 am

"Pretty much. I already know all that it will tell me, but I didn't have very much else to do." He chuckled, lightly jesting, "I hope you don't consider me a Ravenclaw now." 

"My cousin always told me it was always a good idea to cultivate new information and refresh the old." He spoke with clear admiration of his cousin.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:57 am

She giggled a little at the notion of him being anywhere near that of a Ravenclaw thinking back to her encounter with Crest " I definitely wouldn't think of you as a Ravenclaw. You at least have a sense of humor."

" So you really admire your cousin, yeah? I could see why with such sage advice. It really is intelligent to refresh one's mind periodically." Her younger years had left her unable to form relationships with her own cousins or anyone really for that matter. Her father had made sure that she had been isolated and focused from any and all distractions and she couldn't help that slight twinge of envy though she'd never let it be apparent.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 3:54 pm

"OH yeah!" He chuckled with sheepish embarrassment, "He's like he older brother I never had. Funny as hell, and brilliant with magic!"

Too bad for him, that that image of his surrogate brother would be forever altered when a letter from the family owl dropped into his hands. More perplexing was the words "OPEN NOW IN PRIVATE" instead of his name on the envelope.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 am

She was startled a bit by the sudden appearance of the owl watching curiously as it swooped away just as quickly. She couldn't help as her eyes flickered to the envelope "well that was unexpected.." she tried to make light of the small awkward tension the bird had created.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Crouch's expression was one of perplexing and confusion. Usually letters from his parents were very informal. Just updating him on the family business or the like. But he'd yet to see a letter this panicked.

If he was feeling dread, he hide it from his face quite well with a pleasant smile that looked completely natural. "She's probably just misplaced the quick quotes quill. I can't help but have a fondness of it." He assured his company as he opened the letter to read it to himself.

"Bartemius" First full name. Never a good sign.

"It's best that you know this before the prophet blasts it all over." Fear began to trickle into crouch's heart like an injection of poison.

"Your cousin has been arrested on charges on being a death eater. He claims to be innocent but they saw the dark mark on his arm. He is partly responsible for the horrific torture of the Longbottoms into lunacy."

Crouch had to stop reading. His entire concept of reality was slowly draining down from his head to his feet. None of this was possible! None of this was right!!

"It was best that you knew before the wizarding world did.you must prepare yourself to hounded by many people who'll ask you questions or harass you. Please be ready for that and don't be afraid to come home if it is too much for you to handle."

"But above all else, preserve the Crouch name. Keep being at the top of your class, keep out of trouble, try to redeem the crouch name by any means necessary and whatever you do keep taking your calming potion."

"Please be safe."

"Love,
Mom."

Crouch had to support himself on a wall and reread the note a couple more times to fully grasp the full gravity of it all. They were ruined! They were finished!! And Barty, he couldn't even begin to comprehend all that! Crouch had thought he was closer to him than anyone! How could he not have known that he was in the presence of a death eater!

Air stopped going into his throat. His hands trembled with the vigor of a small earthquake. He reached desperately into his bag to get a small vial of blue potion. He had no time for pretense.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Concern swept quickly across Amy's face somewhat riddled with confusion, she didn't hesitate though. All those hours cooped up in the library had been to find a potion stronger than the calming draught Crouch had been using. She reached into the inner pocket of her trade mark leather jacket and with drew a very small cyan colored vial that shimmered slightly and popped the stopped placing it directly into his trembling hand "drink this.. quickly. It oxidizes fast." she made sure to keep her voice in soothing tones deciding it'd be best to wait until the elixir took effect to ask what had happened.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:22 pm

His hand shaking, he clenched the vial and downed it quickly. A bit spilled on the side of his mouth but he got most of it down.

Suddenly this massive europhia of peace rocked him. His hands seemed to freeze in place and then loosened like a tug of war rope had reached its conclusion and the rope was dropped.

He took a few deep breathes and wiped the side of his mouth, "thank you..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 pm

She smiled warmly reaching forward she used the end of her jacket sleeve to wipe the bit of potion from the side of his mouth " it's no problem.. I've been carrying a few vials around for you since I figured out the ingredient I've been missing last week.."

She took a small step back glancing him momentarily to make sure the shaking had stopped, happy to see it had she chanced asking him one of the burning questions in her mind "If you don't mind me asking.. what did the letter say?" Her eyes held no malicious intent only concern and slight worry.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:08 pm

An inner debate started in his mind. She didn't seem to type that would be judgmental, but even still they hadn't known each other long.

It took him a minute to decide but the turning of gears in his mind made it seem like a month of deliberation. She had taken the time to make a calming potion more effective than what he was using. 

God knows what he would've done if didn't take that.

"My cousin, has been arrested for conspiracy..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:19 pm

She mulled his words over in somewhat conflicted silence, appreciating more than anything the trust he had conveyed in telling her the truth. Not many people would openly admit to having such a scandal within their family, but Amy's eyes held no judgement when she did finally speak again " I'm sorry you had to hear about your cousin in such an abrupt manner... are they accusing him of being a Death Eater?" it was a blunt question, but in this case there was no need to beat around the bush.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm

He didn't wish to voice it aloud, almost as though doing so would make the whole nightmare real.

"Yeah." He finally admitted after a few moments. Words couldn't begin to describe his fear. The other pureblood families would eat them alive for this. 

And...

That didn't even begin to describe what might happen if his true natures were revealed as well. His experiments and his... condition.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 11:22 pm

She nodded in understanding of his worry and fear " it's a heavy accusation.. do you think there's anyway he'll be found innocent" her mind was torn between revealing her own families darkened history to help him feel a bit better or to keep it to herself.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 9:31 pm

"A testimony from a former death eater and fleeing the court room sounds pretty damning to me." He told her grimly. All he wished to do was go to Azkaban to see him, to try and understand why this all happened.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 2:05 am

"too bad he couldn't have said he was under the imperious curse like my father claimed.. they let him walk right out without much proof or evidence.." her words had been absentminded and slightly hate filled at the mention of her dad. She did her best to change the subject back to his current problem though " maybe there's a way we can go talk to him and find out the truth. For your peace of mind if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 4:33 pm

"Your father was a death eater too?" He asked in gentle surprise. He supposed it shouldn't be all too shocking given how many Voldemort had accrued over the years but even still, it was never an easy pill to swallow for anyone.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Her inky black curls shocked bright blonde momentarily as she gave a small nod. Anger flooded her mind at the thought of Baron Dolohov and his smug grin as it usually did whenever she pictured him. " he was and honestly I wouldn't doubt if he still was no matter how reformed he attempts to appear when in public. She took a small moment to take a breath while her hair phased back to it's usual darker colour. " He might be a monster, but not everyone who ended up among Voldemort's ranks are.. a lot of people were just mislead.. or scared.." She didn't stutter over the Dark Lord's name as most would have forgetting the discomfort it usually caused most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Clock Tower Courtyard - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower Courtyard
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43