Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim krystal Lumina snape black dustypaws Disney liam moon Ovauzhar Lulu sound kerrigan sherbet cynder Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

The Lone Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Lone Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:22 pm

Polidus chuckled bemused, "Believe me Sir Taef, our soldiers are all we'll need. If you wish to add in your forces, be our guest, however if you believe your people have suffered enough we'd be happy to take care of it..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:48 pm

"Let me consult with the satyrs and the centaurs and then I'll get back to you. Give me two days time."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 pm

Polidus bowed to him, "of course. We shall be ready to mobilize should you accept..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Taef bowed and turned to the woods. "We'll meet here, same time, two days front now."

OOC Wanna time jump?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Ooc sure!
Ic

Two days pass, and Polidus and Ajolta were waiting. The priest was on his knees praying to the watcher for their righteous retribution.

Word had spread to their homeland. The emperors were quite pleased with Polidus, sending over a garrison of their strongest in case they accepted their offer. They waited out by the fringe of Fryk for orders...
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Taef   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:06 pm

He approached the two men, ready to accept their offer. His right hand satyr, aka his son, was trailing behind him, looking unsure of what was about to happen.

"Father, must we be violent?" Laus whispered to Taef before they got into earshot of the two men.

"Laus, it needs to be done or we will be next."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:15 pm

"Good day gentlemen..." Polidus sat up and faced them, "are we to purge the vampiric plague from this land?"

Ajolta smirked as he got out his weapons, "please say yes..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Taef   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:26 pm

"Good evening. I have discussed this with the other and we've come to an agreement. You can move forward with your plans." Taef knew this was the right thing to do.

Laus fidgeted and let out a quiet bleat of nervousness. 

At the sound, Taef turned his head and glared at his son. Laus straightened his posture and swallowed the lump in his throat.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Polidus smiled pleased and bowed to them respectfully, "your land will be free before the next sun rise..." He promised. He went over to a small fire he pit and made a fire. He knew the smoke would most likely draw the vampires attention and sent a smoke signal to their forces.

Ajolta laughed a bit condescendingly at Laus's fear, "what's wrong boy? Never seen war before?" 

Within the hour, the forces of Diarmid, disguised as citizens of this village would sweep the Forrest. Every vampire they encountered would be slayed upon sight. Polidus had divulged all he learned from his experience with Bara. Watchers Root was strictly prohibited and no prayers commonly associated with Diarmid were to be heard. They had to sell the illusion..
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:33 pm

As the night wears on, any remaining vampires that Bara let stay are on the hunt for food. Some are the more reckless newborns, but a couple are spies for Bara that report to her about anything that goes on. 

A newborn pounces on a disguised soldier, about to tear into his neck.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Laus and Taef   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Laus let out a small bleat and shook his head. "Why does it have to come down to violence?"

Taef sighed and shook his head. "Forgive him. He's still a fawn. Naive to how the world works."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

"You say naive, soft says I!" Ajolta scorned but Polidus raised his hand.

"Be not impolite to our allies Ajolta. Does the watcher not teach to be saints to our allies and sinners to foes?" He challenged.

This made th bodyguard stand down, "apologies.."

The soldier smirked, ready for this... 

He stabbed the vampire with his sword and shot a blast of fire at it. Fire magic was their greatest advantage over the vampires and they had the element of surprise. This day belonged to them...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:24 pm

The vampire is turned to ashes, defeated. As more vampires die, one of the few smarter vampires reports to Bara telepathically, telling her everything that's going on. Another of the older vampires attacks one of the soldiers, not falling for any tricks.

Bara is on her way here.  The one vampire tells the others telepathically.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Taef and Laus   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:08 pm

"I apologize again. He's still got much to learn before he can take my position as speaker of those in Fryrk." Taef sighed and shook his head. "Nevertheless, thank you for your generosity in assisting us with this problem."

Laus rubbed his arm and shifted on his hooves again.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Polidus bowed to him respectfully, "of course. I hope we can do future business Sir Taef. Now pardon our quick departure but we can't have any connection to this. May death befall your enemies." He offered as a diarmidian farewell as he and Ajolta start walking away. Polidus had to admit for the limited time he was here he liked this place, the people especially.

The soldiers kept their attack going, stabbing and burning left and right. These men were obviously built for war since birth.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:04 am

Before Polidus and Ajolta can leave, Bara arrives, stopping them in their tracks.  "Well well, what an odd coincidence..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Taef and Laus   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Father and son headed back into the woods, knowing their land would be protected now.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus and Ajolta   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Polidus smirked slightly under his hood and he added a small tremble to his voice, "I should say so. Here we come to deliver our message as we did for you, and no sooner do we, but the villagers of this village begin to revolt... against an army of vampires..." His lie flowed off his tongue as smoothly as water off a waterfall. It was so foolproof an alibi that even he was beginning to believe it.

"And then, even more curious, the leader of vampires herself shows up."

"I might be a man of meager understanding, but that to me almost sounds like a deliberate act of war... from you." He puts on a face of worry and shock, "My, what would the council say about that?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 pm

"Oh my... Well, my vampires tell me that there were Diarmid soldiers disguised as villagers here. And wouldn't you know it, the priest and his body guard are here talking to the leader of the forest... Which, I'll have you know, members of the forest weren't attacked. Only the human villagers. Which is a normal vampire diet. If I'm not mistaken, it sounds like this was a declaration of war from you..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 pm

"Let's not split hairs. But who would the council believe more?"

He put on a scared face, "t..the witness to such barbarism perpetrated y the vampires... Or you?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:40 pm

"Probably the more logical answer... You see, lately there are more vampires than humans in my realm, so they simply wanted to explore the other realms. They were only surviving. And the fact that there was a sneak attack suggests a war invitation..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 pm

"Sneak attack? You suggest such duplicity from us? You can contact my emperors of you so wish and they will tell you all our forces are accounted for..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

"You seem to have forgotten that my species can read minds of all kind.  Plus, none of these villagers look as buff as your soldiers do."  She smirks, "It was obviously a challenge to me... And I don't back down to challenges."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 pm

"Nether do we.." Ajolta smirked as he licked his blade, "but still, I hear a lot more vampire screams than diarmidian ones!" 

Polidus stepped out and looked up to the sky contemplatively, "he's right. Your forces seen the worse for wear in this. So it'll only be your word against ours. And I hope for Andawarudo that the council finds your evidence compelling..."

Polidus stepped up to her with a knowing look on his face, "perhaps we've learned to not attack or provoke humble ambassadors now, have we?"

He stepped back, "come Ajolta. We've delivered our message..."

"We're not going to kill her?" Ajolta questioned. 

"No My loyal friend. We'll let the world claim her..." He started walking away.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   The Lone Village - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 pm

"Don't forget that your little body guard accepted that fight that I offered... You had a choice. And, Polidus, you attacked me first. You provoked me. No matter how you wish it wasn't true, I am in the right."  And now you have underestimated me and challenged me... So you've asked for what will be coming to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Village
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next