Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black liam kerrigan Amythyst snape Ovauzhar krystal dustypaws cynder Joachim moon Disney Lumina sherbet Lulu sound
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
+9
Meredia
RavenHaven
Ash
RiverSeth
Liria
IceFirebolt
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 am

Hogsmeade Village, or simply called Hogsmeade is the only all-wizarding village in Britain. It was founded by Hengist of Woodcroft. Students may sometimes come on weekend trips, but only third year students and above with guardian permission are allowed to visit[1]. Mainly, students frequent the High Street in the village which contains the named specialty shops and pubs such as Zonko's Joke Shop and Honeydukes. Otherwise, they wander on to observe the infamous Shrieking Shack.
Hogsmeade is a picturesque little village of thatched cottages and shops, with enchanted candles hanging in the trees during the holidays. It is also near the location of the train station used by the Hogwarts Express.

Dervish & Banges - a helpful shop and sells and repairs some magical instruments.
Dogweed and Deathcap - a Herbology shop.
Dominic Maestro's - a music shop.
Gladrags Wizardwear - a clothing shop that also sells very lurid socks, including ones that scream when they get too smelly.
Hairdressing salon - across the street from Honeydukes.
Hogsmeade Post Office - the post office.
Hogsmeade Station - the railway station.
Honeydukes - a sweet shop that has the entrance to a secret passageway into Hogwarts in its cellar.
Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop - "the haunt of happy couples", according to Harry Potter. Usually couples go there on dates.
Ollivander's Wand Shop - local branch of the wand shop.
Potage's Cauldron Shop - local branch of the cauldron shop.
Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop - a shop for all types of quills.
The Shrieking Shack - an infamous and the most frightening building in Britain. The villagers thought it was haunted, but they didn't know it was actually the werewolf Remus Lupin making the scary noises (it was where he went to transform).
Spintwitches - a shop that sells sporting goods.
The Hog's Head - a dingy pub owned by Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth Dumbledore, which hosted a secret passage into Hogwarts created by the Room of Requirement.
The Magic Neep - a greengrocer's.
The Three Broomsticks Inn - a pub owned by Madam Rosmerta.
Tomes and Scrolls - a bookshop (est. 1768).
Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment - local branch of the magical devices shop.
Wizarding Wireless Network Headquarters - main headquarters of the popular radio station.
Zonko's Joke Shop - a famous joke shop.

Source:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogsmead
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

- Walks into the Three Broomsticks, shrugging off her cloak. Waves at a witch behind the counter with short, brown curly hair and eyes the same as Phoenix's - Hi Mum.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Ivy walks in and smiles politely at Phoenix's mother. "Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Flame."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hey kids," Mrs Flame smiles. "What can I get you all?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Nagini is already sitting at a table with a drink, her cloak wrapped tightly around her. She hardly notices the others enter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Ivy nods at Phoenix indicating her to order, gives her the money then takes a seat at the other end of the bar, putting her feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Rose follows in after the others, pulling her hood down as she thought it rude to leave it on indoors. She spotted Nagini and raised an eyebrow "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:22 pm

- Phoenix counts - That'll be... ah, just give us a enough butterbeers. - Smiles and hands over the money - Thanks, Mum. - Goes over to the table and passes around the drinks -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

"Oh hello there Twin!" Ivy walks up to greet her then notices Nagini also. "Nagster, where have you been?" Ivy eyes Nagini up and down and decides to go the counter and order a drink for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Nagini sees Rose and sighs.
"So you spotted me then? I was just about to return to Hogwarts. Needed a drink first."
She pulls down the hood of her cloak and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Walks in 3 broomsticks with the others, hands in his pockets, whistling Chopin's death march
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Ivy tugs at Rose's arm a pulls up a chair to sit by Nagini. "So do tell, how was your little vacation away from us?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 pm

- Sits down at the table -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Nagini shifts a little uncomfortably on her chair.
"I guess it was nice to be home. I had a few things to discuss from my parents"
She smiles as she notices the drink that Ivy bought.
"Ivy, there was no need, I could have got it myself..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Rose drops into a seat beside Ivy and eyes Nagini "Yeah, you look like you could do with one" She commented and unfastened her cloak.

She thanks Phoenix and takes the drink, only just realising how thirsty she was once she'd guzzled half of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Nah it's alright, I'm basically buying the first round tonight" Ivy smiles at everyone, "So here's a toast to...." Ivy gives them a blank stare, "I dunno, someone toast to something so we can start drinking."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 pm

- Opens her butterbeer and takes a sip - Nothing like butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 pm

-Walks through the town with Amy in hand, heading toward Hogwarts-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 pm

A toast to young students who are willing to bet on people they don't know? - Grins -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Buttoning up her coat, Slytherin scarf wrapped around her neck, she treks along the road to Hogsmeade, thinking she just needed to get away from everyone and needs a quick drink after all the drama of the evening. Her mood brightens as she spots the Three Broomsticks, opening expecting to find a peaceful table alone, is surprised to spot everyone from Hogwarts here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty

Gets a beer with a skull picture on it (this actually exists), sits down at the table, greeting Nagini,
"Friend..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty

"Ivy, then do let me buy the next."

She pauses a moment in thought.

"I did miss you all. I really did"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

"Oh we were toasting?" She asked blankly, looking at her half empty drink. She shrugs "Christmas cheer, pink unicorns and glitter fairies?" Rose mutters, her eyes fixed outside the window.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Ivy spots Rosier coming in and her eyes light up. "Actually, I reckon we should toast to beautiful ladies!" She holds her beer in the air for a second, then takes a swig and jumps up to greet Rosier with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village Empty

Smiles warmly at Vine.
"Oh Vine, dear dear friend, I perhaps missed you most of all"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogsmead Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next