Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound krystal kerrigan liam moon Joachim Lumina cynder Amythyst Ovauzhar sherbet dustypaws snape Disney black Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

The Lone Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:55 pm

The Lone Village, yes that is it's official name, is the only known settlement near the Fryrk Wood.

This small village of 100 people at most, had been there for centuries despite the dangers that lurked not even 250 yarns from it. The people who resided there were tough. They knew of the creatures, they told scary stories to their young ones to keep them away from the woods, their young men would go into the woods once or twice a week to hunt. Not all of them came back.

It was a tough way of living, but they survived. They would continue to survive. Nothing could stop the Fryrkians.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Laus   The Lone Village EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:52 pm

The night was cool, a soft breeze blew through the small village while the villagers slept. Pale moonlight filtered through the gaps in the houses and down onto the dirt roads.

The calmness of the night was only broken by the sound of hooves falling softly on the dirt as they crept their way through the town. The body attached to those hooves was crouched low as he crept through the town. He made his way down the main road toward a house in the center of the village.

As he neared his destination, he slowed down and crept up to a window on the right side of the house.

Slowly, he raised his head to peer inside to see the sleeping family inside.

A mother and her infant slept side by side in a small bed in the far corner. Another look around showed that the teenage daughter who lived here was asleep in her loft above the mother.

Laus looked around once more when he didn't see the sleeping form of the man who resided here with his wife and children. Panic began to rise in him when he couldn't spot the human.

"Don't you dare move, satyr. Your life depends on it," a deep voice said from Laus' right.

He let out a bleat of fright and fell back on his hind end struggling to get away from the arrow that was aimed directly at his head. He knew this man wouldn't miss if he let the arrow fly. Laus was too close and this man too skilled.

"What are you doing peering inside my home and spying on my family?" the man asked of the frightened satyr.

"I-I! Please, I was just looking. I didn't mean any harm," Laus said, his voice pitching with fear.

"I see you peering into my home every night for a month, creature! What do you want?"

"Your daughter, she's very pretty, sir. I was just...looking?" He knew that he was only - what was the phrase? - digging himself a hole.

"No doubt. Get out of here satyr. If I ever see your hide in this village again I will make your hide a blanket for my family to use in the winter. I heard satyr fur is great for fighting off the chill."

Laus lets out another small bleat of fear as he scrambles to his hooves and takes off back toward the woods where he came from.

The man lowered his bow once Laus' white fur was enveloped by the darkness of the woods. Letting out a sigh, he went back into his house and put his bow up. His wife stirred with the noise and peered over her shoulder. "Good heavens, Drair, what are you doing up at this hour?"

"Protecting the village. I thought I heard something outside."

She looked upset at his going out on his own. "We'll get in bed before you die of the cold."

With a sound of agreement, he joined his wife and child in their bed and promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:31 am

Bara is a safe distance away from the village, her 15 comrades, however, are closing in.  It's an easy target of a town, and its forests filled with interesting-- and possibly useful-- creatures.  On her telepathic command, the vampires start attacking.

One of them goes into the home that the young satyr has been stalking, not bothering to be quiet, being a newborn vampire.  The blood in all of them are driving it crazy.  It rips into the throat of the wife first, draining the woman fast.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:34 am

He wakes to the sound of choked screams coming from his wife. To his horror he sees a creature leaning over her, blood spilled everywhere, and the thing seems to be feasting on her lifeblood. 

He jumps up and grabs his sword, unsheathing it, and swinging it at the monster that is killing his wife.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:41 am

The vampire drops the wife, looking at Drair with a crazed, bloodthirsty look in its eyes.  Screams could be heard throughout the whole village, a sure sign that this creature is not the only one.  It dodges the attack,  "Didn't expect any resistance... Humans are so weak..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Letting out a fierce battle cry, he swung at the creature again. "Begone you foul beast!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:57 pm

The vampire dodges, but not far enough. Its chest gets cut, but it immediately starts to heal. "Who shouls I feast on next? Your daughter perhaps?" It grins maliciously, moving towards the daughter.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair   The Lone Village EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 pm

"No!" He cries out and lunches the toward the creature again. "Saphira! Run! Take your brother and go!"

He forces his way between the vampire and his daughter. "I will not let you get to her!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:50 pm

"Then perhaps I should start with you!" The vampire jumps to attack and bite the human's neck.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair   The Lone Village EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Raising his sword in time, he knocked the creature sideways with a blow. "I will not let you win!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:05 pm

The vampire is knocked back, baring his fangs menacingly. It lashes out with it's claw-like nails.

Meanwhile, Bara is exploring the forest, looking for some of the creatures she's heard about.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair and Laus   The Lone Village EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:04 am

OOC Can Drair stab it? I want to stab it

IC Drair ducked and dodged the claws. This creature was unlike any he'd ever seen. Of course, the forest was full of dangerous creatures and it didn't surprise him that he hadn't encountered all of them at least once.

Laus watched in horror as the vampires pillaged the village and fed on the humans who resided there. Their bloody screams and cries for mercy broke his heart. He wanted to run out there to their aid, but humans didn't like mythical creatures. Good or bad. He let out a sad bleat for the murdered and continued to watch in wide eyed horror at the gruesome scene before him.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:43 am

OOC Go ahead! I don't care about this random vamp. Kill him if you want! >:3

IC Being a newborn, this vampire is reckless and ignorant. All it can think about is blood, not knowing all the power it truly posesses. So it keeps slashing, its eyes glowing with hunger.

Bara comes across the satyr, observing from a distance. She looks through his memories and reads his mind, tilting her head in interest. So mystical creatures are hated here, and yet this creature feels sympathy for these pathetic humans... How interesting.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair and Laus   The Lone Village EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:32 am

OOC Woo!

IC Drair continues to block the vampire's attacks until he finally sees his opening. With no hesitation, he swings his sword upward and arches it to the right, swiftly taking the head off of the beast.

Laus was unaware of his observer as the night wore on.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:48 pm

The vampire's head falls to the floor, its eyes wide with surprise.

Bara decides to approach Laus, her nature confident. She has an authoritative persona about her. "Humans are pathetic, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Drair and Laus   The Lone Village EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:15 am

Drair ran out of his house and into the village to help out his fellow warriors.

Laus jumped at the voice and stared wide eyed at the vampire before him. "Th-they're not so bad... Once you get to know them. They're a lot nicer than Minotaurs."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 am

"Yet they seem to pass harsh judgement upon you... They really are close-minded creatures."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Laus   The Lone Village EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 pm

"Maybe they'll change?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Bara chuckles.  "You're quite an optimistic one, aren't you?  Humans hardly change.  It's very rare for any of them to.  They fear what they don't understand and harm what they fear, not leaving any room to open their minds.  They're quite pathetic."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Laus   The Lone Village EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 am

He looked back toward the village in confusion. These people didn't fear what they didn't understand. They had every right to fear anything that came from the forest because nearly everything that did, killed them. "A-are they really?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Even though Bara can read his thoughts, she asks anyway, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Laus   The Lone Village EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 pm

"I think that they haven't had a chance to like anything that they don't understand. They're too afraid for their lives to try and understand it. And for good reason. Anything that they've met that's new has tried to kill them."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:59 pm

"Have you?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:30 am

"No..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:21 pm

"How long have you been going back there and trying to show you're not like the other creatures? Have they ever opened their minds to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lone Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Village   The Lone Village Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lone Village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next