Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Disney Amythyst dustypaws Lulu sherbet Ovauzhar kerrigan cynder sound moon black snape krystal liam Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:18 pm

'I was debating it, i don't like offloading my problems onto others.' she met his gaze carefully, smiling slightly at the kiss. 'I'm glad i can still make the right decision.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:21 pm

"Don't think it bothers me... A little extra isn't much."

A small smile, he turned his face away from her momentarily, scowling.

"Truth is, I haven't gotten many missions in a while.... I'm starting to wonder why. Though there are reports of a Russian boy moving here, to England. A death Eater.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm

'Suspicions are useless, Descole. You went to capture Cynder before, and you were wrong to.' she pointed out the obvious, aurors could not rely on rumours and instinct alone.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 pm

A scowl and a half-nod.

"I realize, Annete. But this time around, I really am wary. It's like no one knows anything about him... he just... appeared.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm

so did Lukas and he's russian too, but nobody cared.
/shot

'There are many transfer students, Jean. People come and go, there's nothing odd about that.' she grimaced, not liking his tone or where this was bound to be going...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 pm

(( XDX ))

The man paced to his desk, frowning and crossing his arms.

"...... I suppose not...."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 pm

'Have patience Descole. I can't have another fasle accusations case on my hands, especially from my beloved.' she lifted her head forwards, peering over at him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 pm

The man put his hands on his desk, lowing his face down and giving a long exhale, a shake of the head.

"Of course not. I won't be rash about this... not any more.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm

She gracefully rose to her feet, stepping over to him with ease and giving him a gentle back rub. 'Thank you, for listening.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 pm

A slight blink, the man turned his head to glance at Cayden, giving her an almost forced smile as he straightened, and put took her hand gently in his.

"You're a wonderful woman, Annete.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:54 pm

'No need to fake a smile with me, i see right through it.' her lips pursed, but she tried not to frown completely. 'You are brilliant sometimes, but your motives can be...misguided, as can mine.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

(( He put took.
/facepalm ))

"Sometimes...?"

A small laugh, the man scowled.

"I'm just worried, I suppose. This job is what keeps me afloat, and even I'm nervous with the lack of missions coming in. And knowing the Dark Lord... he'll recruit as many as he can, and hide them.
I have my suspicions on people even in the Ministry itself..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:02 pm

'I can't doubt nor confirm your suspicions, apart from the Strayers. Corruption here is almost core to how we work these days, pretty much everyone is crooked. Which is why you and Crest need to stop your ego battle.'

she squeezed his shoulder, knowing she was being horribly blunt.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm

A deep scowl and a slight snarl, Descole tensed.

"... Tell the boy that, then. I'm not the one attacking without purpose. It's his fault he's held a grudge this long..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm

'Do i look like a teacher or mediator to you? I'm not your mother, sort it out between yourselves, you're god-damn old enough for me to not baby you.' Cayden didn't remove her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm

(( Descole: ew let's hope ur not my mum. :I ))

A slight relax, Jean shook his head, unable to hold back a smile.

"Forgive me, Annete. I'll make sure we stop our pathetic rows. It's enough that you put up with me as I am..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm

'I don't put up with you, i love you.' she corrected almost casually, turning him around gently so he could see her kind and warm grin.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 pm

A sigh, and a thankful expression, Jean reached up and almost hesitantly slipped off his hat and mask, glad to get them off.

"... and I love you, Annete. You mean the world to me, you know that..? That's why you need to let me handle the paperwork, so you can get rest."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm

'As you wish, Jean.' she took a moment to study his eyes, before leaning into to kiss him gently, not demanding. 'You mean more than you realize as well, I might've actually killed Crest yesterday had he gone through with his words.'

gtg next post, geology trip tomorrow D:
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 pm

( ah, that's right. No Worries, merr))

Descole smiled, his eyes soft and thankful.

"I'm glad you came... Crest is one of the few that can beat me. Really... He would have killed me if you hadn't arrived. Thank you...."

A soft, loving kiss on the lips, Descole wrapped his arms around her in a short hug before looking her in the eyes.

"You should get rest, Annete. I'll handle the paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 pm

'I wish I could stay..' she murmured, clutching him tighter for a moment, savouring the brief touch they had. 'Please try not to get in that situation again, i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you.'

She nodded shortly to him, giving him a chaste kiss on his lips before making her leave empty-handed. Cayden desperately needed sleep.

bye c:
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Jean watched her go, exhaling slowly, giving a small smile.

He would miss her.

At least, until their next meeting.

"... I'll see you, my love...."

(( bye~ ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Descole shuffled through the Paperwork he was helping Cayden with, looking quite tired.
He sat in his favourite plush chair, a glass of wine sitting on the table.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:16 pm

-The Minister of magic walks inside.-

"Auror Descole, I have a new assignment for you."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 pm

(( Can't get Cayden. Try Descole instead. ))

Descole looked up from his work, inhaling deeply.

"Good afternoon, Sir..."

A pause, he scowled ever so slightly, though he did perk up a bit. A new mission meant a good pay, and a good pay meant he could actually get some things done.

"Oh..? And that might be..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next