Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu kerrigan sound black Ovauzhar krystal dustypaws moon cynder Lumina liam Amythyst Joachim snape Disney sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 pm

-I remain there, silently considering his words.-

OOC dinner gtg, bye! Thanks for the fun!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

(( All right, Talk to you soon~ c; ))

A long sigh, Descole took another drink of his new tea, putting his feet up on the table, slouching in the chair and trying to calm his headache.

"Don't think this evens anything between myself and your family."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:07 am

"I know it doesn't. Nor do I believe your word."

-I step up to him though.- "I WILL however, believe your deeds. IF you mean that you have a heart, prove it." -I walk out to get my sword back from Cayden.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:19 am

Descole watched him go, thinking, his eyes narrowing slightly in surprise.

Strange... mad boy.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:18 pm

She looked completely and utterly drained as knocked on Descole's door, aimlessly shuffling paperwork in her hands, hoping she would actually get something done.

The Aurors were pushing the limits more and more these days, becoming increasingly ambitious with their actions. She couldn't handle it all alone.

It was a pain in the ass, to be frank.

Last edited by Meredia on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

(( This isn't the ministry silly ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 pm

NARGLES ATE THIS POST.

Last edited by Meredia on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tru story)
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

(( lolol true.

no worries, it's okay. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:34 pm

(( nargles what.
yknow, there's charms for that. ))

Descole looked up from his desk, holding a glass of wine and looking, quite frankly, rather bored as he straightened from his scientific work.

He remained sitting, returning to look through the microscope, writing a few things down.

"Come in...."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Wandering in with her small stack of paperwork, she regarded him with a curt nod as she lay it down on the side of the table. 'Good evening, Jean. How have you been?' there were dark rings under her eyes, but she ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Descole looked up, giving a small half-smile when he initially saw her.
He himself looked a bit stronger, more rested. But when he saw the state that she was in, his smile disappeared.

"Annete. I've been fine... You look exhausted, what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm

She blinked at him twice, before opening her arms for a hug, she seemed in dire need of one. 'Aurors are getting more...ambitious with their methods these days. I have to keep stopping them, and it's getitng overwhelming.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Descole seemed suddenly gentle, standing quickly and wrapping his arms around her gently.
He gave a long sigh scowling.

"Annete, you know I'm always here. If you need any help, you know I can stop them."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

She became at ease immediately, placing her thinning arms around his waist and exhaling softly. 'I can handle them, it's just the papers that come with it. They all try and claim something against me, wusses.'

Cayden scoffed, resting her head on his shoulder comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm

A slight frown, Descole raised a hand and stroked her hair slightly, sighing.

"If you need to lighten your load, jut give some of them to me. I found a bit of free time if I work hard enough, I can slip that in..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

She pulled the pin out of her hair, letting her brown strands fall onto her shoulders, tucking the pin into her robes. 'No..can't overwork you either.' she mumbled.

'I know you would do that, just like I am.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 pm

(( blargh g2g pause I guess ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

it;s okay, see you cyn c:
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

A long sigh, he ran his fingers through her hair, now that it was down- the way he liked it.

"Honestly, loosing a few hours of sleep to help you doesn't bother me, my dear..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:49 pm

'Fine..' she grumbled, shoulders sagging at his touch, relaxing for the first time in days. 'I can't afford to rest, there's no time.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

A scowl, Jean moved Cayden to one of his plush chairs, motioning to it.

"Well, rest for now, while I'm here. I'll make some tea for you.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

A smirk crossed her expression. 'I'm not an old woman just yet Jean, no need to tend to me like I am one.. she let her eyes shut for a moment, inhaling deeply, trying to clear her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 pm

A small laugh, Descole rolled his eyes.

"Oh, all right... But you're sure there's nothing I can do to help you get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 pm

'Just be good company, i need some.' she admitted, eyes eventually peeling open and diverting their gaze to the floor. 'Believe it or not, i get lonely.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 pm

A slight nod, Jean gave a sigh and put a hand on Cayden's shoulder, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"As do I... I'm glad you came to visit me.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next