Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu dustypaws Joachim Amythyst black sherbet moon Ovauzhar snape Lumina sound Disney kerrigan liam cynder krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 am

Descole sat, looking livid.

He was much more rested, but now...
The letter from the Minister sat on his desk. A letter informing him to actually owl the Strayers. To work with them on this impossible case.

He scribbled down a note quickly.

Strayers-
It's been brought... painfully... to my attention that the Minister of Magic himself has ordered myself to pair up with your family on a certain case-
Children of aurors from all over have gone missing within a short matter of time. Simply vanished, with no lead as to who or what took them.
Here, enclosed, is the letter itself as proof.
Regards-
-J. Deacole

The man tucked the letter from the minister with the one he wrote, and pushed it into an envelope, winding up his clockwork owl, clipping the letter into it's beak.

"You know where the Strayers are. Take this to them."

A small, mechanic chirrup.
The owl flapped it's mechanic wings and took off, flying through the door, out into the ministry, to find the Strayers.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Both   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 am

Artisan and Crest walk over to the office of Descole. Crest of course, knew where it was like the back of his hand.-

Artisan: "We got your letter, we're just waiting on Sound."

Crest: -I scowl deeply at the man.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:29 am

Descole looked up from his work at his actual desk area.

He frowned and took a sip of his glass of wine.

"People usually knock, you know... or wait by the fireplace until I'm finished. But... I'm glad you got my letter. Do you have my owl, either of you..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:30 am

Artisan: "I do..." -I place it down on his desk.- "Quite a fascinatin..."

Crest: -I interrupt him.- "What clues were left behind?" -This was more of a demand than a request, like I was interrogating him for information.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 am

Descole tensed, putting his glass down, looking at Crest darkly.

He nodded to Artesian lazily and responded smoothly to him.
"I'm not used to real owls... I prefer my own inventions."

A pause, he now looked to Crest, he spoke smoothly.
"Oohh, well... let's see... only Children Going Missing.
You must be thick, boy. That's what no leads means... no clue, no sign of what happened. Just gone."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 am

Crest: "And I'm sure you made it that way somehow..."

Artemis: -I arrive.- "Calm down Crest... we have no evidence to work off of..."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 am

Descole slammed his fist onto the desk infront of him as he stood, eyes narrowing under his mask.

"Crest Strayer...... I hate this prospect as much as you and your silly brothers undoubtedly do. But you hear me now, you simple minded child- I had nothing to do with this..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 am

"This bickering is pointless... the situation is what it is. None of us are too happy about it, but those are our orders." -I say 'orders' directly looking at Crest.-

"You say there's no evidence at all, not even a witness?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 am

Descole exhaled slowly and rubbed his temples, walking about to the back of the chair and turning his back to the brothers.

"No. Not one. Children just vanished overnight from their homes. Or a parent somehow was left at the house, but has no recollection of what happened- often they don't even remember having children."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 am

-Well it's obviously not Crouch's work, he'd leave some kind of mark that would let someone know it was him.-

"Do the children have any other connections to each other, outside of being children to aurors?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 am

A frown, a shake of the head, Descole paced to the left, slowly, looking rather upset and rather confused.

"No... just Aurors' children. Children affected by the ministry- aspiring children who would, in the future, undoubtedly become aurors."

A pause, he thought for a moment before adding,

"And all children old enough to use magic. However, all children younger then a teenager- young enough to not fight back."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:55 am

"It's reasonable to assume whoever did this was try to mold them in their image..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 am

"Precisely.."

Descole looked genuinely upset, thoughtful- something had changed in him.

"But the thing is this- it can't be a death eater... Their clumsy, silly, thoughtless. They don't care about what happens as long as they get what they want... the strange thing it, this was thought out from the start.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am

Artemis: "Perhaps we're dealing with a Dark Wizard or Witch not under Voldemort's employ? That would reduce the list of suspects drastically."

Crest: -What was this change in Descole behavior? Did he look ACTUALLY concerned over the wellbeing of another person? Ridiculous, was probably just an act.-

Artisan: "Are there any DNA samples from the children, with even just one of them, I can have this one device I have led us to them."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 am

Descole scowled and looked at Artemis, nodding.

Glancing at Artesian, he thought for a small moment before exhaling.

"I would assume on toys and clothes and things. Fingerprints and hairs... I didn't get any evidence, though. Just the letter telling us to work on the case. Damned Ministry's fault I'm so in the dark on this case.."

A frustrated sigh, he shook his head.
His heart ached over the thought of all the parents missing children.

"I can only hope it wasn't an attack against the ministry... that whoever took the children didn't kill them.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:14 am

"Doubtful, if that was the only end they sought to accomplish, they would've just killed them. Artisan, why don't you go to one of their offices. Maybe you can find something."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 am

The man paused, picking up his wine glass from his desk and downing the rest of it.

He exhaled slowly and shook his head.

"Dark Artists... non-death eaters... I just need to try and figure out who matches the mark...."

A pause, he scowled and returned to his desk, shuffling through file-work on the table.
"Let's see... missions to come missions to come... death eater, death eater, half breed... death eater..."

He tensed, growling out to Crest and Artemis.
"... either of you got an idea..? A hint or any knowledge of dark art users..? I've had a lot on my mind and don't take time to... memorize everything about every enemy I've ever had.."

He shot a dark look at Crest.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:26 am

"Well luckily for us, I happen to do my homework on enemies to society." -I return his gaze.- "The most striking example in my mind being Persephone. She was a Dark Arts enthusiast who didn't sympathize with Voldemort's aims."

"Current location is in Bahr al Jabal."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 am

"Well, Strayer, sorry but I actually have a job to do then live on the hatred and silly belief over a faked murder of another idiot boy."

The man straightened, pushing another file off to the side before nodding.

"... Here she is, then. Persephone... and you're positive it might be her..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 am

Crest: "It wasn't FAKED you corrupted mockery of.."

Artemis: -I grab his arm.- "Crest. Enough." -I say commandingly.-

Crest: -I exhale longly and continue- "There is nothing positive about any of this. Persephone has been virtually off the grid for a long time now."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 am

Descole's eyes narrowed under his mask.

He gave a deep growl, pacing around the side of his desk.

"Before I say anything else, boy... I did not kill your damned cousin. What happened was a fatality made from accident, that is all."

An inhale to calm himself, Jean now changed to the subject of Persephone.

"Of course she has been. Use dark magic, which is illegal, and then flee the country. Out of anyone's sight. In secret, like a murderous statue hiding in a graveyard."

(( weeping angel reference yeeeaaahhh ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 am

"Well then, she's as good a place to begin our search as anyone."

"We'll have to search the whole area as we don't know where precisely she is."

-I keep thinking back to Liria. I can't let Persephone win. If she does, she'll go after my children once they're born.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:01 am

Descole hated to take suggestions from the boys, but he nodded smoothly.

"Yes. Let us start there... as for a strategy- follow my lead. I call off the attack, you stop the attack. I continue, you continue. And no matter what, no matter what happens... you keep fighting unless I say not to."

A quiet, ordering look was aimed at Crest.

"Especially you, boy.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 am

"So you can lead us all to our deaths when we stop being an asset to you? I don't think so. We follow Artemis's commands, not yours." -I snap back at him.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 am

Descole snarled, frustration crossing his expression.
His sword was drawn within a moment, swishing through the air threateningly at his side.

He didn't advance to attack Crest, but merely kept his sword as a threat.

"I am your elder, stupid boy, and you will obey my orders, do you understand!?"

His eyes were harsh, dark as he gave a sharp whistle and his wolves bounded into the room, jumping up to him and licking happily at him before settling down and clustering at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next