Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar liam krystal cynder Lulu dustypaws snape kerrigan black moon sound Lumina Joachim Disney sherbet Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:19 pm

"We need you to apprehend the Strayers. We have evidence that they have been conspiring against us."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

The man's eyes narrowed under his mask, a scowl forming over his expression.

"... The Strayers...? How so...?"

(( Would you like Descole to take this mission? ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

OOC Whatever you wish! I have no set plans

IC

"An eye witnesses recounted to me that they saw them planning to overthrow the Ministry of Magic. They had blueprints of this building and everything."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

A pause, the man stood up and let out a long sigh.

"Forgive me, Minister, but I would like to ask who this eyewitness was. You know I'm a very distrusting man...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:26 pm

"The eye witness was -Insert name of Ministry employee who Raven impersonated.- and the blueprints she saw were credible."

-I step forward, authoritatively as a general.- "You and I both know what they're capable of."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:27 pm

The man scowled slightly and turned his face away.

"I am very aware, sir. And all you wish me to do is bring them in..? Arrest them...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yes, unless you find doing so... impossible." -I look at him knowingly.-

"Although I'm a bit surprised. I would've thought you'd enjoy this assignment."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:32 pm

A deep breath, Descole put on a harsh smile, looking over at Scrimgeour with a lazy, tired expression.

"Forgive my lack of bouncing around and singing. I've been helping Auror Cayden with some paperwork, and it's tired me out a bit. I'll get to this assignment as soon as possible, though, sir."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 pm

"Very good, at least I can rely on one of you two. Her ties with the Strayers are... strong it seems as to defy my direct orders."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

A sickening clench of the stomach, Descole scowled to himself again.

She had denied this assignment... and it was already too late for him to go back on his word.
A slight nod, he picked up his glass of wine and took a small sip.

"... I do ask that you do not tell her I am doing this, Minister. Or at least I ask that you keep this news from the public, as well. I'm not too fond of... recognition.. these days."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 pm

-I nod my head.- "As you wish, but I do wish you the best of luck."

"Even on my way here I made the mentally mistake of thinking to get Crest on this job. They're very skilled at what they do."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

A small chortle, Jean glanced at the Minister with a dark expression.

"And that boy will not betray his family. Leave it to me, I will handle this. Good day, Minister.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Rufus Scrimgeour   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

"Good man.." -I walk out.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

(( wooooo. and I best get going to rinse off before voice.
Ttyl, Crouch. c: it was fun~ ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Sure was, bye!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 pm

There was a soft, almost solemn knock on Descole's door as she waited. Cayden was pensive, wary with her confusion. Openly standing up to Smith wouldn't go without its consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Descole looked up from his work, thoughtful and tired eyes glancing at the doors.

He wouldn't be surprised if this was someone here to fire him, arrest him... or really, just get him away from the Ministry.
Smith wasn't a quiet man, word of what he did must have spread quickly, and he wouldn't be surprised if it lost him his job.

".... come in.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

She crept inside, not even pausing her step when the words slipped out of her mouth. 'What happened?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Jean relaxed quickly, as soon as he heard Cayden and recognized the being as the head auror.
It meant he probably had a little more time.

"Happened...?"
He gave a small, fakes-curious smile.
"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 pm

She darted over to him, slamming her fists on his desk. 'You know exactly what I mean. What game are you playing!?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 pm

The man did startle slightly, wincing at her and looking curiously after her.

"...With the invasion? Get your thoughts together, I did what was necessary-!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm

'By helping to arrest them?' she clenched her fists, feeling rage rise in her.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Descole blinked for a moment, his eyes narrowing.

"Arrest? I don't know where you got your information, but I arrested nobody that night...!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 pm

'Then what did you do then? I haven't exactly been hearing the best from Auror Smith..'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Jean gave a long sigh, closing his eyes momentarily to clear his mind, then glance at Cayden with a soft smile.

"Auror Smith is merely still bruised and offended from what happened. He was threatening to kill Crest Strayer, and I happened to arrive just in time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next