Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan Joachim Disney krystal Ovauzhar liam Amythyst dustypaws black sherbet snape moon cynder Lumina sound Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 pm

-I whip myself around and redirect her curse harmlessly on the ground before returning to Descole. I draw my rapier and place it just a fraction of an inch away from his throat and I slam him against a wall.- "I don't believe you... tell me the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm

More Surprise, Descole leaned against the wall, his eyes locked on the sword.

"I am, God damn it! Those are my machines, but I have nothing to do with that cursed woman! Get the hell out of my office, now!"

He moved quickly, grabbing a device from his belt and placing his finger on the button.

"And you won't just be threatened by one powerful auror, but you'll get my own device into your skin, as well. Back... off.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

'He is telling the truth! petrificus totalus! Stupefy! incarcerous!' she shot the spells at once in quick succession, placing her own wand beside his neck. 'I already told you Crest...'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm

-His words, his facial expression, not even the most skilled liar on earth could lie this well on the verge of possible death.-

-He was telling the truth. This was the last thought I had when my mobility gets robbed from me by her spells. I drop my blade and wand.-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 pm

She pocketed the blade quickly, noting to give it back to the Strayer boy as soon as this incident is over.

'Now gentlemen, I hope you are mature enough to sort this amongst yourselves, good day.' Cayden gave them both a stiff smile, turning on her heel and walking out. Whether her and Descole were in a relationship or not, she still had to remain fair.

gtg. ill see you guys whenever, bye c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm

A long exhale, the man relaxed finally.

"Pathetic boy."

He placed the virus machine back onto his belt, putting his fingers to his temples.
"I don't get paid enough for this. Thank you, very... very much Annete. I seem to owe you my life."
He watched her go with a half-smile, moving and starting to prepare some tea.
"Perhaps, Strayer, I'll take those curses off of you if you don't try and kill me again. Understand..? God... you really do know how to bruise someone.."

(( Ttyl merrmaid ))

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Bye MEr!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm

-My eyes look up at him and blink twice to indicate I heard him.-

OOC Of course he knows how to bruise people, he's BATMAN!! lol
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm

A long sigh, Descole nodded, taking the whistling kettle off the fire, and pulling his wand from his belt, pointing it at the boy carelessly.

"Finite.."

He returned to making his tea, shoulders hunching in exhaustion, and grumbling about having a headache again.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

-I stand up, pocketing my wand.- "If you didn't give them to Persephone then who else had a hold of them?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

A scowl, the man shrugged, sitting down in his favourite plush chair with his cup of tea, another steaming on now sitting on the table for Crest to take, if he wanted it.

"It really escapes my mind. I only sell my works to any Aurors, so unless they were trying to get money themselves by selling it, or if they were just not true aurors... perhaps she managed to steal them? Don't ask me..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

-All are plausible scenarios.-

"Do you keep track of your buyers?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"For a time, I did,"

Descole spoke in a smooth tone, raising his index and middle fingers to rub his temples as he took a sip of tea.

"But these days, It's been too busy either way to truly keep a good track of them."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

"naturally..." -I say disapprovingly.-

-I throw him a dittany and start walking out.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Descole watched the boy with a stern and icy expression, glancing at the Dittany with a wrinkled nose.

"... See, Strayer? I'm not as bad as you thought."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

-At these words I stop to a dead halt.-

"I don't think you're a bad man, I KNOW it."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Descole snickered slightly, rolling his eyes slightly, continuing to rub his temples.

"Oh, really? Then why didn't I kill you right after Annete left, mm?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

"You must've thought you'd gain something out of it. Image perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"Or, Perhaps,"

Descole snapped almost coldly, turning to glance at Crest with an irritated expression.

"the reason is that I do, indeed, have a heart. And I have every intention on doing what's right, as a promise to the Head Auror."

(( Hey Crouch, think you can play as Voldemort for a moment to just maybe have Ivan talk a bit before I really go into depth with his character, or do you want to just roleplay with the Russian as some other character of yours? ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:12 pm

OOC Sure I can play Voldy!

Just brb
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 pm

(( -whoop-
Thanks, Crouch. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

"Oh NOW you're doing that are you?!" -I snap at him.-

"So what was Helm to you? Collateral damage? A phase of wrong behavior?!"

OOC You post first, I'll be a little slow
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 pm

A wince, Descole paused and grimaced slightly, frowning.

"Lower... your... tone..."

A deep inhale, he replied soon after he took a sip of tea.

"Helm's death was an error of... judgement... on my behalf. However, I never killed him..."

(( all right~ No worries. c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:24 pm

-My gaze seems to lighten a little, or at least, as much as could be visible on my face as I listen to him.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"Either way,"

Descole spoke, wrinkling his nose and setting down his empty cup of tea to refill it.

"Believe what you want. Helm's death will not rest on my guilt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next