Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney cynder sound liam dustypaws Lumina snape krystal sherbet Joachim Amythyst Lulu Ovauzhar kerrigan black moon
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Both   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:17 am

Crest: -I reach into my overly long sleeved battle garb and pull out my own rapier.- "I will not have you claim one of my brothers for your selfish pursuit of glory!" -I yell furiously at him.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 am

Descole spoke with a low and harsh tone, anger growing on his face.

"You listen to me, you ignorant and selfish twerp..."

Descole pushed past his wolves, one step toward Crest,
"I did not sacrifice your cousin. What happened was an accident. Fully an accident. As for your brothers, I have no plans on them dying. You understand..?"

A snarl, Descole spoke with such ferocity, protection and slight and sudden father-like anger, like a father to protect his children.

"I will not loose anyone again! Not a soul, you hear!? Not that shapeshifter girl, not anyone! Especially not Annete, and especially not you and your brothers!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:35 am

Artemis: -He's changed somehow, this much is apparent. However if I know Steve, he probably won't buy a single word of that until he sees it for himself.-

Crest: -I remain every calm, every icy, ever skeptical.- "I'll believe you when all four of us are back here again safely and not a millisecond before." -I put my blade back into my sleeve.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 am

Descole snarled, breathing heavy, frustrated.

He sheathed his own sword and glared after Crest.
That boy...
Someday, Descole would make Fade eat his words in his own grave.

"Then let's get going.."

(( and I'm going to bed. Thanks, Crouch~ It was fun. c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:02 pm

OOC No problem! Bye Cyn

IC

-All the Strayer brothers disapparate at once.-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 am

-I knock on Descole's door.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 am

Descole looked up from his paperwork for a moment before returning his gaze downward.

"Come in.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 am

-I walk inside and close the door.- "Descole, I wanted to speak with you about something..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 am

Descole kept his face down and lifted a few papers, marking down some things.

"And that is..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:34 am

"Persephone is still on the loose, do you want to help us find her?"

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 am

A pause, the man looked up and gave a small chuckle.

"I have a bit of work before I can join you... but sure.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

"Yeah, Sound is catching up with his wife and... well Crest flat out refused to ask, so here I am..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 am

Descole shrugged.

"I'd prefer not to talk with Crest."

A small smile.

"Well, I'm glad you asked. I would hate to miss on catching the wench."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 am

"Yeah, especially since she displayed interest in my brother's kids..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 am

A pause, Descole looked up.

"... ah, so his wife is expecting..."

A small thought, a small smirk.
"Well, that does make things interesting.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 am

"What do you mean?" -I ask him skeptically.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 am

"Means she probably won't show herself until the children are actually born. If she showed interest, it means she probably is forming a new plan. A much more complicated.. big.. plan.."

The man lifted his chin and scowled.

"She's biding her time.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 am

"It's not like she'll be able to get to her though, Sound would have the baby delivered in our safest place..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 am

Descole scowled.

"... I suppose not. But you always have to be careful. Dark Arts users find ways.. get into your head.."

A chuckle, he turned his face back to his paperwork.

"... is that all, then..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 am

"No... I also want to know why you and Crest seem to hate each other so much."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 am

Descole tensed and scowled.

"Helm's death is why."

The man looked up again, crossing his arms slowly, quietly.
And he told the story the way he always did.

"On a mission, Helm was surrounded by Death Eaters. I was being attacked and couldn't do anything to help him... When I was free, he had died. Crest believes I did nothing on purpose... that I caused him to die.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 am

"Did you?" -I ask scrutinizing the details on his face.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 am

Descole rolled his eyes and growled.

"Oh not you, too.."

He looked away and shook his head.

"Pathetic.. I would have thought that someone in your family would have sense.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 am

"Look, I'm inclined to believe my brothers but I also know how hard headed and stubborn Crest can be. I saw you two work together out there. You both were practically FLAWLESS as a team."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 am

Descole scowled and rolled his eyes again, looking down and shaking his head.

"Please do not say that. I'd prefer to not be known as the Auror with the good team skills with a Strayer.."

An exhale he frowned.

"And anyway- we've got both our own stories. We can't work together, wouldn't end well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next