Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon kerrigan sherbet dustypaws snape black cynder krystal Ovauzhar Disney Lumina sound Amythyst liam Joachim Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Early Years

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
RavenHaven
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
Meredia
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

sound - Early Years - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 pm

I crawl forwards and peer through a bush. Five of them. It wouldn't be impossible to win, just a challenge. I restrain myself with some difficulty, but as it is my paws and tail twitch in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Sydnay: The girl spotted the wolf first, feeling her own claws extend, digging into Kassie's and Francesca's hands. 'We need to go, this isn't funny anymore.'

Ellise: She stepped closer to the wolf, tilting her head to the side. 'How...curious. I wonder if I know you as a human?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm

The sharp, human scent makes me wince and irritates me at the same time. I push through the bushes, shaking out my fur with a low warning growl. I glance between them and my gaze settles on the one with claws. Danger! my brain shouts at me, but I ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

attack Ellise btw.
Sydnay: She continues staring, slowly stepping back and pulling her sisters with her.

Bryn: He stands behind Ellise. 'Don't be an idiot.'
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Hmph. The danger is gone... The next closest target is the one that spoke to me, even though I don't understand whatever language the humans speak. I snap my teeth at her and tense my hind legs, preparing to leap.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Sydnay, Kassie, Francesca: They watched, almost frozen, unable to stop the inevitable.

Ellise: She flexed her fingers, a cocky smile forming on her lips as she tensed herself for a fight. Her body language screamed for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 pm

I curl my lips back from my teeth and leap towards her, paws outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Sydnay: She didn't need to see what happened next, running with her sisters, transforming into a panther so they could get away faster:

Ellise: She screamed as the wolf came towards her, if she got bitten...

Bryn: He jumped into the way, not knowing what he was doing but he couldn't let his sister get hurt. Bryn braced himself for the impact.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:55 pm

I'll BRB Phoenix, dinner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

One victim's the next to me. I land on Bryn instead of Ellise, but I leap backwards, irritated. I growl at him, head lowered. You'll pay, human!

OOC: It's 'kay, I need to BRB as well :3
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Ellise: She stood in shock, before shaking her head and running away.
Leaving her brother to die.

Bryn: he stood, shaking, sure he had been scratched. He made himself look calm and non-threatening. Thanks for the help sisters, love you too.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

I watch him carefully, unsure how to act. He seems... strange...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Bryn: He could feel blood running down his back now. Yes, he'd definitely been attacked. Bryn didn't move however, knowing that if he ran the wolf might give chase.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm

The scent of blood makes my nose twitch. Why won't I just attack him? Easy target...

But I growl and take a step back. I just don't feel the bloodlust anymore... Not when it's so easy.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 pm

The boy dipped his head slightly, stepping backward, not turning away from the wolf in case it changed it's mind. Bryn noted it's appearance, he might know the person one day.

He shuffled deeper into the forest, not tearing his eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I snarl at him once before turning and fleeing. I don't know just what provoked such a reaction, and my wolf brain can't handle with the complicated process of working it out. I just run, trying to get as far away from the humans as possible.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Phoenix attacks Bryn   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Sydnay: She reappeared behind Bryn, eyes narrowed as she hissed after the wolf, she had caught their image. 'Whoever they are, i will kill them on sight.' her claws extended.

Bryn: He held a hand to his back, it was going to scar, he knew it. 'Not if I do it first, come on sister, we've no business here now.' he was the one pulling her away, her fists already curling.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: The aftermath of the Seth Death   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

He found her in the kitchen, curled up in the corner, her eyes shut tight.
‘I didn’t want to do it.’ She cried, hearing the footsteps walking through the hall.
The auror stopped in the doorway, talking in the scene around him. The bodies of the Seth’s lay on the floor, eyes still wide with fear and regret.
And then there was the girl.
She was only young- so young the auror didn’t even believe she could have done it at first. But picking up the wand from the floor, he checked the last spell it had down. The killing curse.
River was lucky he was the first person on the scene. He quickly wiped the spell from her wand, and snapped it in two.
‘What are you doing?’ the girl whispered. He pitied her- she didn’t know the trust, but he did. One of the only people Dumbledore had told- and then sworn to secrecy. He couldn’t tell her the truth- she hadn’t killed her parents, just people posing as them. Her real parents got rid of her…causing her brother for hate them.
Hate them so much for something he didn’t even remember himself.
‘I’m saving you, River.’ He said quietly.
‘from what?’
‘I don’t know.’ He was lying. He knew perfectly well.
He brother hated his family so much, that at only 13, he had started down the path of the Death Eaters. That had happened a few moths ago. And Dumbledore knew that they would end up going after River- either to kill, recruit, or something else, he didn’t know- And he was right. They had made River do this, a child, do this.
Which meant she had to be kept safe from them.
‘I’m taking you to your school.’
‘why?’
‘Its your new home.’ Dumbledore was taking care of River now. Hogwarts was going to be the safest place for her to be. Until it was time for her to find out the truth.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Sophie becoming a death eater   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 pm

The death eater knew. The second he saw Sophie, he knew who she was. Her hair, her eyes, the way she held herself. There was no doubt in his mind- she was one of the lost children.
He had thought the children were just a myth- the Death Eaters own story. A generation of Gaunt children, who didn’t know who they were. Not a myth.
He knew he had to take her to the Dark Lord.
He smiled gently at the child. ‘Sophie? Would you come with me?’
She stared blankly at him.
He sighed. ‘Child, I am not going to hurt you.’ He held out his hand, and after a minute, Sophie placed her own in it.
He disappeared.
They appeared in the Malfoy mansion.
‘My lord?’
The Death Eater called, half running through the house.
‘What is it Avery? Who is this?’ He appeared in the doorway, staring at the child by Avery’s side.
‘This, My Lord, is Sophie Gaunt.’
Voldemort’s eyes flickered, and he walked up to the small girl.
‘Do you know who I am, Child?’
Sophie blinked, then shook her head. ‘Where’s my brother? Where’s Tommy?’
Voldemort smiled. ‘Sophie Gaunt. I am your family now. Your brother left you, didn’t he? He didn’t care about you. So now, I, your cousin, will raise you. Understood?’
Sophie nodded, and Voldemort waved his hand, telling Avery to take her to a room.
As they walked away, Voldemort laughed. He didn’t not care for a child, but if he raised her like he did, and raised her training to be a Death Eater, she would be a powerful helper.
And so her training began.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound's Training   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm

"Begin."

As soon as Progenitor said those words I was on my feet, sprinting toward my objective. Today was the day I had trained for all my life, the day I would be deemed mission ready if I completed this exercise in under the time limit. I won't let you down Fade. Here in Honora Castellum, no one leaves for missions until they can pass this course. At the age of 7, every child of my family is expected to be able to pass this course.

First step, a test of physical might. A large gate stands in my way. It's much too high and smooth to climb, so I dig my fingers underneath it and begin to lift it. I'm not sure how heavy it was exactly, but what I do know is it caused a notable amount of strain on me. But after a few seconds, I managed to get to the other side and dropped the gate.

2 minutes remain. Next a test of magic. Several apparations appear of DE foes from our past. While the ghost themselves could do no harm, getting hit by a spell of theirs meant immediate disqualification. As an array of spells were fired at me, I ducked and took some cover. Not out of fear, but necessity. What happened to me didn't matter, except for the missions' success. As soon as there was a break in their attack, I used my fast spells to vanquish them.

1 minute remains. And now the mental test. For this, I must prove that I am without self interest or self preservation for the good of the mission. For this mission to be complete, I must fatally wound myself to complete the course, its the only way my mission is complete. I point my wand at my chest and cast a strong blasting spell without any heistation. Several bones are broken and I'm left gasping for air, but even in the pain I still am proud. I did it. I completed my mission.

Progenitor approaches me and just heals me but there is no compassion or care for my being in it. He coldly says, "You're mission ready, Sound."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack Discovers His Telekinetic Abilities   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

(He's 16 years old) I sit on my bed, experimenting with things. The only fun I have here is when I'm sitting in this room, doing scienctific things.

A few boys walk into the room, and I sigh. I don't know whos idea it was to put me in a room with other people; everyone hates me. Though, maybe that's the point... They put me in here because they hate me.

The boys come over to me, looking at my little invention. They pick it up, and I glare. "Put that down!" The boy snickers,

"Alright, geek." He drops it, making it break. My eye starts to twitch.

"I worked a couple of weeks on that..." They all laugh,

"Aww... You gonna cry, geek? So what?" My hands clench into fists as I tense up, looking at him angrily.

"You know... You really should appreciate science..." In an instant, he has flown back, hitting the wall very harshly. My eyes widen in surprise. Did I do that? I move my eyes to the right, and the boy follows. I sit, shocked along with everyone else. But then I smirk.

This ability should probe useful...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: A lesson with Abonacci   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 pm

(for lack of better title....)

Amaya Desouza had been isolated from her siblings for weeks now, although they had never been close in the first place. With Sydnay and Meredia disowned, Sabine too young to do any damage, and Bryn too calm to use, she had been singled out from them, picked out for her potential.

Abonacci crept up on her, using a filthy fingernail to place under her chin and catch her attention. Attached to his other arm was a young boy, about the same age as her, his eyes wide and frightened.

'So...tell me, when did you start seeing this boy?'

Amaya hesitated, unable to hide her emotions, her guilt. She'd been sneaking out to see him, yearning for friendship and freedom. 'T-Two weeks...'

'Do you care about him?' the man raised his eyebrow only slightly, eyes lighting coldly.

'Yes.' she said nothing more, trying to push herself away from the situation, a feeling of dread creeping up on her.

Abonacci smirked malevolently as he pulled out his wand. 'Just remember it was your fault i'm doing this, his blood is on your hands. AVADA KEDAVRA!' the man cast the spell with ease, dropping the boy's dead body onto the floor and leaving indifferently.

Amaya felt hot tears stream from her eyes as she crawled over, heart clenching as she saw his simple face devoid of life. Abonacci was right; this had been her fault. She'd let her emotions take charge, and the only person she had started to care about was now gone.

Piece by piece, she began to build up her walls, smoothing out her expressions, stifling her raging emotions. She didn't want to hurt anyone else.

and soon enough, passive became her default setting.
Back to top Go down
Goblet Dream

Goblet Dream

PostSubject: Casey Dream leaving   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Goblet was 13 at the time, in her second year of Hogwarts. They were home for the summer holidays and - as usual - her and Casey sat in her room talking about everything. The professors, new spells, classmates.
To Goblet, Hogwarts would be almost unbearable if it wasn't for her sister. She hadn't made any friends yet. I don't need them, she told herself, I've got Casey.
"So what are you most looking forward to next year?" Goblet asked, unaware that she had just given her sister the perfect opportunity to break the news. She could see the look in Casey's eyes, like she was battling with herself.
"Gobs...", Casey spoke quietly and gently alerting Goblet to the fact something was wrong. "What? What is it?!"
"I'm not going back."
Shock numbed her at first, then as the realisation sank in she felt a swirling mix of emotions. Sadness, fear, apprehension and, she surprised herself with this one, anger. Anger at Casey for leaving her. Now who would she talk to? Realising that Casey was watching her sadly, Goblet jumped to her feet and ran to the bathroom, locking herself in and cried. Nobody came to get her. Her parents didn't know yet and Casey... She was leaving.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: How Matthew joined the Vatican.   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:19 pm

-An orphan. No parents, no siblings I'm aware of. Just me... and a book, my only possession outside the clothes on my back, the bible. But I'm not REALLY alone, for the Lord, Jesus Christ, he's with me all the time. So, I keep a cheery expression as I walk through the streets of the Vatican on my way back to the orphanage. One day, I find myself at an intersection. Before me stood two paths. One, I KNEW for absolutely certainty would take me back. The other I didn't know too well. It was strange, unfamiliar but...-

-Something seemed to draw me to it. Some unknown force I even now can only explain as the guidance of Heaven. But whatever the reason, Divine or otherwise, I decide to go down that path. I continue walking until I come upon I sight I've never seen before, or rather ANOTHER one. Two men stood ahead of me, one had his arm raised to the sky, the other was pointing a gun at him.-

-Again, maybe it was God or my own will to do good for my fellow men, but again no matter the reason I stepped in front of the man being mugged took a bullet to the shoulder for the stranger. I fall over to the ground as the police officiers arrive. But the man who's life I saved came over to me.-

"You're a angel..."

"Sir, do you know this child?" -Asked one of the officers helping to load me into the ambulance.-

"Yes... he is my angel, please... let me go with him." -As he said this, he took off his cross and put it around my neck.-

-Once I had recovered he, who I learned was Father Castulus, adopted me from the orphanage and took me into the Vatican where he taught me all about the Lord and his mercy.-
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack Proposes to Sally   sound - Early Years - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Jack's POV

I look at the ring I bought a couple of days ago, feeling a bit shaky inside. Sally and I have been together for about a year now, and I decided it's time to make her my wife.

Sally is the kindest person in this world. She's the only person ever to show me any kindness. I can't imagine my life without her now. ... But there's always the possibility she'll reject me.

But I wouldn't be surprised. No one has ever liked me; only talking to me if they had a question or were bullying me. But Sally... Sally helped me when no one else would. I don't deserve to stand in her presence!

But she lets me anyway.

The doorbell rings, and I quickly shut the tiny black box with the diamond ring inside it and shove it in my pocket. I run to the door, dusting off my somewhat dressy clothes, and open the door, giving the most beautiful woman on this earth a smile. "Hello, Sally... You look lovely tonight." I look at her from head to toe, my smile widening as I observe her hair tied back in a bun, and her pink shirt with a white, flower-patterned skirt. She's so beautiful...

Sally smiles brightly at me, "Why thank you, Jack! You're not looking too bad yourself." I continue to stare at her, smiling more than I normally do.

"Shall we go?" She takes my arm,

"Yes, let's go." We walk out of my home, going for a nice stroll around the town. Eventually we get to the park, sitting down on one of the benches surrounding a bright, nice-looking fountain.

I feel in my pocket for the box, my throat tightening in panic. I need to calm down... The worst thing she can do is say no. After calming down a bit, I stand, facing her.

"Sally..." I can feel myself start to sweat. I never thought I'd go through asking a woman's hand in marriage. "I've known you for a year now... And no one... No one has showed me such kindness and understanding." I see her smiling warmly, which gives me more confidence. "I believe you're the most beautiful and kindest woman in this whole world... And I have grown to love you." Sally's face brightens, happy tears starting to fill her eyes as I reach in my pocket.

"Sally..." I get down on one knee, getting out the small black box and open it, revealing the ring. "Will you marry me?" Sally smiles, covering her mouth. She looks very surprised, but very happy. She slowly nods, throwing her arms around me.

"I will..." I grin, taking her and spinning her around joyfully, then stop and give her a kiss. I'm more joyful when she kisses me back. I never knew life could be this wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Years
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next