Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Lumina moon Ovauzhar kerrigan krystal black Disney Amythyst Lulu sherbet dustypaws liam snape cynder Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Early Years

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
RavenHaven
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
Meredia
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Early Years Empty
PostSubject: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Years before any of our events have transpired, other events happened. Here, you can roleplay past events from your character's history.

Since, odds are multiple RPs will happen on here at once, there's only this one rule. Only rule on here being, you MUST put the title of what event your are RPing on the top of your post as to avoid confusion. Example: "-Crouch's Fall-"

If you're RPing with others, they must put the same title on there.

Thank you and enjoy the nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

aww yeah, flashback zone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Walks around sad.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Lir, title please?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: jacob   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Ooc ugh sorry im babysitting three kids
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm

OOC No problem!

IC

-Jacob's Death, Crouch's Ascension-

-I am walking around, proud and tall. I am a Death Eater.-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

I stare at Crouch knowing he wouldn't notice me. Or care
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 pm

-I look at Liria and just nod-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 pm

I turn away.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm

"What, not good enough for your friend anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Early Years EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 pm

No. I thought YOU were too good for me. According to your....friends
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: -Cynder's Darker Deeds-   sound - Early Years EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 am

-Cynder's Darker Deeds-

There was fear in their eyes. Uncontrollable and insecure. Confusion, sorrow, and unknowing.
Cynder was shaking quietly. She couldn't do this... she just couldn't...

But words rung in her ears. The Dark Lord's words.
She had to do this.
She had to be strong.

The girl was about eleven, maybe twelve years old. She held a wand with a dragon carved into it toward the people she had grown to know as her family.
Her adopted mother tried to talk sense into her. But it fell on deaf ears.

She wanted to cry. But she couldn't.
Dust coated her pale, thin face. Her flat chest was rising and falling quickly, her breath coming in pants.

She spoke the two words.
The words of death.
"Avada Kedavra.."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: The Death of Raven's Parents   sound - Early Years EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I awake from my sleep, hearing the shouting of my parent's voices. Their voices are gradually getting louder, and it's scaring me.

Even though my gut is screaming that I shouldn't, I get out of bed, slowly walking down the hall and down the stairs, not wanting to be heard. The yelling continues, getting louder and louder as I descend down the steps.

Their fighting and arguing has happened many times, but not like this. Tonight seems more intense. Tonight seems dangerous. I know I shouldn't be watching, but I can't help it. They're scaring me and I want it to stop.

I closely lean in by the crack of the door to the kitchen, where their yelling brawl continues.

"THAT'S IT!! I'M LEAVING YOU AND TAKING RAVEN WITH ME!!!" My father takes a steak-knife from the counter and grabs my mother's hand with force, holding her there.

"NO!!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!" The knife comes down, stabbing into my mother's chest, blood pouring from her wound. Her eyes turn to me, spying on them. She gives me an apologizing look, and with that, goes limp, the light leaving her eyes.

My eyes widen in a horrifying terror, and I run from my little hiding spot, going to my mom. "MOM!!! NO!!!!" I cry, screaming and sobbing, forgetting that my father was still there. He raises the knife, lifting it behind me.

"She loved you more than me..." It comes down, and I quickly dodge, running to the door. He gets there before me, shutting it. He continues to slash, a look of insanity in his eyes. I dodge every one of his attacks, shaking, ready to give up.

But then something unexpected happens.

My father's eyes turn from insane to regretful, as if he's just seen my terror and started feeling remorse. He raises the knife again, but not towards me. He aims it for his heart, and before I knew what was happening, he stabs it into himself with force, falling to the kitchen floor, dead.

My parents are dead.

They were here. They were in this kitchen. Breathing. Talking. Moving. But now they're dead. Lifeless.

I run out of the kitchen and out of the house, panicking. It's pouring rain outside, and I'm shaking and shivering uncontrollably, but I just keep running.

What do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 pm

these are all fantastic by the way!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks Mer. Smile
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

-River Becoming a Seth-

‘Obliviate!’
River’s eyes unfocused, as she fell to the floor.
Anne caught her, screaming. ‘No! you didn’t have to do this!’
Crouch Senior looked at them both, heartlessly. ‘ You know nothing about this, woman! This is all for the greater good of the ministry!’
He picked up River, stared at his son and wife, as if to say try and stop me before disaperating.
He appeared outside of a small house in the middle of London, tapping the door lightly with his wand. It opened, revealing a lady, her eyes full of hate for him.
‘Is that her?’ Thee lady asked. Crouch Senior nodded, thrusting River into the lady’s arms. ‘I cant believe you are doing this, Mr crouch. She is your daughter.’
‘You are the one with who takes in children. If you hated it, then why do you do this?’
‘Because I was trying to help those who could not look after children. Not those who had the inability to love!’ She walks in to the house, placing River on a sofa, before walking back to the door. ‘You can leave now, Mr crouch. We can take it from here.’
He nods, pulling out a bag of money. ‘This is the payment, then, Mrs Seth.’
She shook her head. ‘I don’t want anything from you.’ She said, slamming the door in his face.
‘You shouldn’t have done that, Elizabeth.’ Her husband said, from the stairs.
She sighed. ‘I know, but I couldn’t help it. Look at her.’ She gestured to River. ‘How could he do this to her, to his family?’
Her husband smiles. ‘You love this girl already, don’t you?’
‘yes. I do. I have from the moment I first knew about her.’ Elizabeth shakes her head, taking out her wand. ‘Are we doing this together?’
He nodded, as they both moved to stand by River’s head. Placing their wands on her forehead, they both muttered a spell, and a silvery thread floated down, to become Rivers new past.
Gone was River Crouch, and in her place, was River Seth.
The next morning, Elizabeth carried up a small tray to River’s room, to wake her up. ‘River, you awake?’ From within, she could hear small sobbing noises. ‘River?’ she opened the door.
River looked up. ‘Mummy…I think I had a bad dream.’
‘What about?’
River frowned, her small fists clenching around the pillow. ‘I don’t know. But it was so sad. I felt like I had lost someone I loved.’ She started crying again, and Elizabeth put the tray down and hugged her.
‘Oh, sweetie. It was just a dream. It wasn’t real.’ She stood and kissed River’s forehead lightly, before walking out. She had to leave- because her own tears were coming. She would never forgive River’s real father for this- It wasn’t a dream, River had lost her brother.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay   sound - Early Years EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Jay meets Gloria

The young boy curled himself into a tight ball in the corner of the living room, tears streaming down his cheeks. It had been almost a week since his mother had died, but it still hurt to even be awake; every thought eventually turned to her.
Jay gasped as fresh memories flowed into his mind like a tidal wave, flushing every other thought out. Her warm smile, her long blonde hair, her twinkling eyes. Every one of them was like another stab in the heart. He put his forehead on his knees and shook as fresh sobs took over him. His father didn't care; he was somewhere else in the house, drinking away his sorrow. Jay had nobody. No siblings, no father, no mother-
A sharp knock at the door caught his attention. Jay considered leaving it, but he got to his feet and walked over to the door. Hastily wiping his sleeve over his eyes, he opened it.
A kind looking woman stood outside. He'd seen her a few times before: Aunt Glory. She bit her lip and, without speaking, crouched down to wrap Jay in a hug. "Oh, my poor boy," she whispered, "my poor, poor boy..."
Jay didn't think; he hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. All he had been seeking was comfort. He couldn't know that this action alone would cause him many years of trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Early Years EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 am

-Crouch Becomes A Death Eater-

I was 13 at the time. My father, that abusive, negligent fool, didn't care for me at all... still doesn't. I had had enough by that point and tried to run away from home again. I didn't pack much with me, not even the essentials of food and water. I just had to leave immediately, I didn't care where I was going or how I would get there.

It was raining and storming. I'm not sure if it was exhausting, lack of nourishment, but the fact remains I was too tired. I collapsed, unconscious. I was certain I was going to die there... and I didn't give a damn, at least anymore than anyone did.

I don't know how long I was out, but I did wake up. I awoke with a strange man in front of me. He was a pale man, very thin, wore dark robes and a hood. He spoke to me,"A young man such as yourself shouldn't travel so lightly..."

I was geniunely scared of this man, but oddly interested. He had this air about him, as if he were the greatest thing upon this earth.

"It seems my healing spells worked on you... what brings you on such remote paths, young one?"

"I was... trying to get.... away from home... sir... Why did you help me?"

"Because I know talent and potential when I see it, and you my young friend have it in you. What is your name?"

At this moment I felt an odd feeling, acknowledgement. This man saw me as a person, something I had never felt before.

"Crouch Jr the IV, sir."

He looked at me and said, "Crouch you say? Tell me are you the son of the Ministry judge Crouch Sr.?"

I looked at him and said with disdain, "Not by choice I assure you..."

He seemed pleased by my answer, despite his face not changing expression,

"I see, it seems you too have the pain of a dissappointing father. I, Lord Voldemort, understand what you feel. My father walked out on me you see... all because my mother was a witch. I can see you suffer similar pain... perhaps we are kindred spirit, Crouch Jr..."

Lord Voldemort? That man I had heard about in the Daily Prophet? That truly truly...

great wizard, who now stands before me?

"Extend your arm Crouch Jr, and I can give you the family you've always deserved and the power you could wield...ALL of it can be yours!"

I did so without heistation, he placed his wand on my arm and gave me my Dark Mark. It was painful, but I knew I was now part of something. I was a Death Eater now...

"We'll be in touch, Crouch Jr."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 pm

-How Death became a Death Eater-

When Death was a young child he recalled his father telling him that he would be by his father's side one day. He didn't really understand then but he understood now as he was standing in his house looking at the man that would change his world forever. Lord Voldemort. He was fourteen and ready, he stood straight and didn't dare make a move out of line.

"You say your son is ready Antonin?" the Dark Lord asked of Death's father.

"Yes, my lord. He is ready. I've made sure of it," Antonin answered without hesitation.

The Dark Lord faced Death and asked of him now, "Do you think you can serve me, Death?"

"I don't think I'm ready, I know I am." Death's voice was cold, and emotionless.

The Dark Lord laughed. "He reminds me of you Antonin." He circled Death once. "Hold out your arm, boy."

Death swallowed and held out his left arm. Antonin came over and stood beside Death. "You will be by my side now Death." The Dark Lord placed his wand on Death's wrist and cast the spell that will forever mark Death as a Death Eater.

Death didn't flinch even though it hurt. When it was done he looked down at his new Dark Mark. He looked back up and smiled. "Death Dolohov, at your service my lord."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya/Lukas   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

~Amaya's encounter with Lukas~

The walls hummed and blared with music, drowning the girl's thoughts as she submerged herself into the crowd, seeking out a target. Her eyes were pale and alert while her body swayed with her surroundings, the rhythm was almost intoxicating....

The force of his hand on her shoulder snapped the trance the music had put her in. Gripping a cold knife in her hands, she whirled on her heel, eyeing the stranger warily.

'You have one second to take your arm off me before I chop it off.' her voice was low, cutting through the cheers and yells of the people around them.

Lukas's voice was rich in comparison, his russian accent prominent. His close-set features were sharp, honey coloured eyes almost painful to look at in the consuming dark. Perfect. 'Shall we take this outside?' he melted back into the sea of people, the haphazard flares of strobelights highlighting his exit.

~~~
After minutes of talking, both of them had withdrawn their weapons, their tones professional.
'So....Lukas is it? You want me to sign a contract?' She glared at him warily as he pulled out a scroll, unravelling it swiftly.

'Yes, you desire some power and freedom over your life? I can give you that if you agree.' Amaya lifted her eyebrows, eyes squinting as she read the parchment.

This contract is eternally binding. Unfulfillment of this document will result in Death. This applies to both parties.

Signee
By signing this contract I am agreeing to giving my services whenever the other party requires it, and i must cease any current activities to do so.

Other party.
I will lend the signee one specialized ability until the end of their human lifespan. This power cannot be retracted unless the terms of the contract are broken.

They both wrote their signatures on the parchment, watching as it split into two copies, one for Amaya and the other for Lukas.

'So...what do you desire from me, Miss Desouza?' The girl considered, a hungry grin forming on her lips.

'I want to be able to replicate myself.' Lukas nodded, extending his hand, heat rushing into it as he transferred the ability to her. He shoved the scroll into his pocket and smoothed down his robes.

'I will call upon this contract one day Amaya. Enjoy your freedom, it won't last long.' His smile was thin and malicious as he blended back into the shadows.
You are my possession now.

(that took freakin' ages!)

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Chase (Eagle)   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Bryn and Chase's friendship

Chase had always been strange, even when he was younger. He didn't take much pride in his appearance, which didn't particularly endear him to most of the others his age. They also found him dull and confusing, so left him mostly alone. It didn't bother Chase though; he preferred it that way.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn and Chase's friendship   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm

~Bryn~
The boy had been watching Chase carefully, cataloguing his every movement with a small smile. He was glad he'd found someone...different to observe. He wandered over calmly. 'Do you like being a loner?'
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Bryn and Chase's friendship   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Chase

"Hm?" Chase looked up, his dark eyes on Bryn's. "Oh... yes. I suppose so. I don't really think about not being a loner."

Last edited by Phoenix Flame on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn and Chase's friendship   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

~Bryn~
He smiled. 'Neither do i, i don't think i could stand being a sheep like the rest of them. Brynmor Desouza.'
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Bryn and Chase's friendsip   sound - Early Years EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Chase

"I'm Chase. It's a pleasure to meet you." He chuckles lightly. "Being a 'sheep' is pretty boring."

Last edited by Phoenix Flame on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Years   sound - Early Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Years
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next