Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu Lumina black Joachim Disney dustypaws sound krystal liam cynder moon kerrigan sherbet snape Ovauzhar Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Slytherin Common room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Slytherin Common room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:00 pm

"It's okay River. It'll go away. I'm fine." He squeezed her gently. "So, now you know."

I think I'm gonna barf...
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 pm

'Dont keep anything from me, Death. Please. Im not going to leave you because of anything. I jut want to know your ok.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Oh, god, here it comes. I'm gonna puke!

A roll of nausea filled Death. He held his breath and waited for it to pass. "Unfortunately it seems that Ahriman has control of my gag reflex. He'll make me puke if we keep it up with the love-talk."

Damn straight I will. Knock it off.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 pm

'Not talking suits me fine.' I smile at him. 'Although we could be doing uch worse.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

"We could." He leaned his head against hers. "I hope he doesn't ruin our marriage. If he does, I'll kill him. Kick him out for good."

Yeah, that didn't work so well last time.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:12 pm

'He wont. i am not loosing you. not again.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:16 pm

He kissed her forehead. "I won't let him come in-between us again."

I'd like to see you try, lover boy. I'll pull y'all apart so fast, you'll have whiplash!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:19 pm

'Nothing can come between us.' I smile and link our hands. 'ot even a big headed idiot like him.;
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Okay, I'm seriously about to puke. Knock it off.

Death couldn't ignore the nausea waiting to escape. "Riv, maybe we should stop talking for a while, or else I will be running off to throw up soon." He smiled sadly at her.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I sigh and curl up on his lap. 'Ari. You may act like an idiot, but i know you did hae a hear at one point. Even if it was a bit...dark, you did once care about someone. SO can you at least understand that I love Death, and therefore will not stop kissing him for you?' I tap deaths cheek. 'No unedited responce please.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I may have had a heart once, but not anymore. She died. Chose someone else over me. So, fuck no.

Ahriman, can't you say something else?

Fuck. No.

"He says that he may have had a heart once, but not anymore. She died. Chose someone else over him. So, fuck no. His words, not mine."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:33 pm

'She chose someone else because she was terrified of what she felt for you. he believed that...because she was the opposite of me, she could not love. So when she could, she panicked. I may not like Lethe, but after you went...She wasnt the same. She knew she made a mistake, and she couldnt forgive herself for it.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Please make her shut up. I don't want to hear about how much Lethe regretted anything.

"He doesn't want to talk about Lethe."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 pm

'Tough. Because hes going to. he should know, Im too stuborn to let this go.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ahriman   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Ahriman took over for long enough to say, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:43 pm

'No.' I snarl, sitting up. 'You listen to me, Ahriman. You cannot tell me what to do. you cannot control me. I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet, but if you ever piss me off, you will regret it. I love death, and You cannot stop that. Just like, deep down, Lethe still loves you. You hurling insults at me doesnt change that either. So talk to me like a well mannered man, or i will keep going at this.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Death closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as the screaming ensued.

You can't make me shut up bitch. I don't give a flying fuck about you and your precious husband. I don't care about Lethe. I won't leave you alone, because, fuck it, I ain't got nothing better to do. I killed myself for a reason, and dammit, I wanted to stay dead!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

'Im sorry.' I mummer, placing my own hands on his head, feeling bad for causing this pain.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:50 pm

He shook his head. "I'll be fine, love. He's just mad that he's here, is all."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:53 pm

'Arent we all...' I sigh. 'Ahriman. look. sorry. ok? Did you know, I nearly died once? I made everyone promise that if i died, thats how i was to stay. Then look what  happened to me. Im not immortal, in a world i hate, with family that hates me. Its just someting you have to cope with.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Just shut up, he begged.

"He just wants to be left alone River. I think I'm going to go for a walk to clear my head. I'll be back." He stood her up and then stood up himself.

OOC gtg bye
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I watch him go, before curling back up on the chair alne, hating that i couldnt help him.

ooc bye...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm

"And you're just giving me this information with nothing in return?" Crouch was no fool, he knew men like Joachim never did anything out of generosity. But likewise, Joachim knew how to pull off a good con.

"Nothing more than being friends with the baddest cat on the playground..."he put an arm around crouchs neck in a buddy style, "think of it, this pipsqueak goin' around saying he can best ya, ain't so hot looking for you." He spoke quickly and convincingly, like a used carsalesmen.

"Mercenary, if you don't remove your arm from my neck you won't get it back..." Crouch warned as he pondered the information. Eugene challenging HIM to a fight? What did he hope to gain from that?

But conversely, Eugene doesnt know he had been told. He could ambush him and put the wretch in his place.

"Thank you Joachim" he grinned insanely and chuckled as he left to get his prey.

The thief had never felt so terrified of being in a room with only one other person until he met the maniac who had just felt. But o matter, his job was successful so he had to tell Krystal the good news.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 am

Amy descended the staircase leading up to the girls dormitory. Her face was a little pale and her steps slightly shaky as she made her way across the room and sunk down into one of the squishy leather chairs near the fire. With a small sigh she muttered a little to herself "it was just a dream..." her eyes squeezed shut as though trying to erase an image from them momentarily before the her icy stare returned to slowly dying embers in the hearth. Pale fingers raked through her inky black hair anxiously as she tried her best to focus on anything but her own racing thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 4:54 pm

If sleep were a lady, she was one constantly rejected Crouch's advances. For as long as he could remember sleep never came naturally to him. Thus here he was, awake again. But he'd learned to use the extra hours productively. Not by studying for his classes, he could pass them ironically in his sleep, but he studied other subjects that interested him. Magical theory, ministry politics and the like. 

Tonight his sole companion was a book of various theories from acclaimed witches and wizards. The one that particularly fascinated him was a theory about how the bond between a wizard or witch and their wand could be manipulated to unleash untapped power in a person. A gray area for magic admittedly buy no less intriguing.

But then the muttering caught his ears, the sound forcing him out of his state of hyper focus. "Hello?" He called as he put a bookmark on his section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next