Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet cynder Joachim snape Amythyst kerrigan liam krystal dustypaws Disney Ovauzhar sound black Lumina moon Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Slytherin Common room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Slytherin Common room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common room   Slytherin Common room - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 6:48 am

The prospects of what the two of them could achieve together brought forth two sensations. One was mouth watering ambition, and the other was a slight curving of his fingers, as though they wished to grab hold of the greatness they were destined for.

But then a third sensation rose with his excitement. A trembling of his hand and a burst of excitement that exploded in his chest like a firework launched too early. He could feel it creeping like a virus until it consumed every sinew of his body. 

This was the sensation that caused him dread. He always had to be careful with his emotional state all his life. Doing his best to remain composed, his other hand slide into his pocket to take hold of his much needed vial. "I look forward to working with you!" He smiled brightly, a little too widely to be considered natural. "If you'll pardon me, the hour is rather late even for me..." He gave his all to trying to keep his voice level and calm, so as not to showcase the violent and ecstatic feelings threatening to overtake his mind.
Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6