Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet cynder kerrigan moon dustypaws Lulu krystal sound Disney Joachim Ovauzhar snape Amythyst Lumina liam black
Affiliates
free forum

Luxia's Inn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Luxia's Inn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Terrane's eyes suddenly widened in fear. "There are books on us?" She leaned forward. "Where?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:12 am

"Oh here and there," He waved off casually, "Most of it is just folklore and all that, but I know better."

"I'm a bit of a collector of literature. Would you believe I have a whole room in this inn dedicated to my collection?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:50 am

Terrane eyed him "I might have guessed it." He looked like the friendly yet secretly creepy type of man. Who kept many strange things that others may or may not find disturbing.
"I would like too see it. Though I have to ask what good books are to one like you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:17 pm

He adjusted his spectacles once again, "One can never know too much, my friend." 

"But I digress, this way..." He stood up from the stool and walked over to one of the rooms. It appeared to be no more than a another room a guest would stay at, with wood furnishings and oil lamps that brought a warm glow to the room. But then, Luxia closed the door and waited a few seconds.

"Go ahead, open it..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Ooc wait never mind!

IC
Terrane hesitated before turning the knob and re-opening the door with caution.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:10 pm

The room had turned into a lavish library that spanned far beyond the confines of the inn. The shelves were well stock with priceless first edition books of folklore, philosophy and countless other topics.

"Enjoy yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Terrane shook her head ever slightly as she perused through the library's vast and bountiful ails. Hovering with light flaps of her wings to reach ones that say higher.
"There's so much here..." She murmured. After reading a few she returned to the floor, feeling as though she barely browsed a fraction.
"This is...just for curiosity?" She asked bewildered
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 pm

"Aye." He let his fingers slide along the rows of books as he walked alongside her, "it may be impossible to know everything, but I will do my best. After all, the world is a far more knowable place than people make it out to be. One need only be willing to look..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

"But you use none of this knowledge?" For the Entia if something did not prove to have a use in some sort of benefit for the individual or them as a whole; it was forgotten or tossed aside.
Perhaps that was why they were so ignorant. A sudden sad expression washed over Terrane's face.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:59 pm

"That's a very human question. So quick they are to judge something as useless before they give the knowledge a chance..." He spoke scornfully, as he pushed one of the books into place.

"I believe there's no such thing as trivial information. Just knowledge that's put away for future use."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:02 am

Terrane glanced away bitterly.
"I didn't know humans asked such questions. But I suppose I see your point..." Stepping further down the aisle Terrane traced books with her fingers. "We had our knowledge stolen from us. By who we are not sure."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:06 am

"Well I can't promise to have everything, but should you need a book in here, feel free to check one out... to use the human vernacular.." He lightly mused to try and ease the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:12 am

Terrane felt a strange tickle in her chest. It traveled quickly to her throat and she coughed, the corner of her lips curving in a very faint smile. But it quickly vanished. She stood appalled at herself. "What was that?" She asked
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 am

"That I believe is called 'emotion', more specifically happiness.." He eyed her curiously, and asked with pity, "Do you mean to tell me you've never felt before?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:18 am

She looked at him with still, somewhat wide eyes. "No, I haven't. That was...a good thing? It did not affect me badly. So it must be good. What are these emotions you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:20 am

"Well, take a seat, and I'll try my best to explain it.." two comfortable red cushioned chairs materialized behind them. Luxia say down before it even finished forming adjusted himself until he found his favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 am

Terrane sat down as well, truly wanting to learn what these things called feelings were. And why they came to her now. Did she always have them?
"So what are they?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:27 am

He rubbed his hands together and slapped them together once he was done, "So emotions..."

"I guess you could call them the bodies way of telling you what your heart thinks. For instance, just now you felt happy at my musing. That meant you liked it.."

He chuckled nervously as he adjusted his collar, "Apologies, I fear I might not be the best at explaining it..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:36 am

She tilted her head
"Heart?" She said a little lost on what that was. "Fafnir mentioned something called a heart. He said the heart beats. I feel that." She laid a hand on her chest.
"But...now that you've given me an explanation; I recall Fafnir mentioning emotions. Saying they were useless."

Terrane shook her head
"But how can they be? This happiness you spoke of did not impede me in any way. It actually made me feel light inside. Like when I fly."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 am

"Emotions are a greater source of strength than any magic could produce."

"For example, one's happiness can create light in a sea of darkness, one's anger can level nations, and one's love can unite a torn people."

"Magic may be the means but emotion and it's satisfaction is the end..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:13 am

Terrane slumped against the chair
"Then why...why is our leader so abhorrent to them! I must know! And yet I don't understand why' I have the need to know."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:16 am

"That is called frustration. Often when there's contradictory information in your head, you'll feel that or when someone is annoying you..."

"or..." he huffed out his chest and spoke with strained patience, "When the lovely elderly couple in room 5 can't be bothered to remember where they leave their room key and must ask me for a copy several times a day..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 am

Again a strange bubbling sound echoed from within Terrane's throat. She grasped her neck.
"Stop that!" She shouted at Luxia, though she seemed to have enjoyed the odd feeling
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Luxia   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:35 am

"Seems humor is not lost on you..." He smiled hopefully, ignoring her outburst. After all, how would he feel if these foreign controllers were just starting to take root of him?

"It's rather curious how you're starting to feel only now though..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:50 am

Her laughter subsided to her usual quietness.
"Yes it is. Is it possible they were stolen?" Terrane voiced as a possibility
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxia's Inn   Luxia's Inn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxia's Inn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Unaligned Lands-
Jump to: