Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon Disney black liam Amythyst dustypaws cynder Lulu sound Joachim Lumina snape kerrigan krystal Ovauzhar sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Pitch Black, the Boogeyman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Pitch Black, the Boogeyman Empty
PostSubject: Pitch Black, the Boogeyman   Pitch Black, the Boogeyman EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 am

Pitch Black, the Boogeyman Tumblr_me2mzi3bCy1qj6i7po1_r1_500
"I do know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in! To long for... a family... All those years in the shadows, I thought no one else knows what this feels like... but now I see I was wrong."

Name:
Pitch Black

Nicknames
: The Boogeyman, the Shadow Ruler, or the Nightmare King. He is also known as the bringer of, or as, fear itself.

Past names (look to bio to understand why): General Kozmotis Pitchiner

? (It's not certain how old Pitch is, though he is said to be even older than Man in the Moon himself, which is quite an age to reckon with. Though he was probably in his 30s before the Fearlings turned him into what he is now.)

Side:
Pitch is a neutral side in the eyes of Mortals, though in the world he lives in, he is quite the villain himself. He's a spirit of darkness.

Weapons/abilities: Pitch most commonly uses his Nightmares or Nightmare sand to induce fear, but being greatly weakened after years and years of being unable to do his job and gain fear, he rarely is able to resort to this any more.
He usually resorts to a giant shadow scythe, this forms in his hands and vanishes if he releases it.
He is able to melt into shadows and travel through them, though this takes most of his energy.

Small desc/bio: Pitch is a creature of shadow, dwelling n any dark place; the closet, the depths of the ocean, a forest.... and most commonly, under beds. He feeds off of fear and nightmares.

Once a hero in the times called the Golden Ages not many remember, and most take to be legend, Kozmotis Pitchiner was a respectable General. He lead the Golden Age armies to the capture of Fearlings and Nightmare Men, taking up the job to guard the prison where they were kept.
After years of guarding the prison, Pitch grew tired and wished to see what was left of his family- his Daughter.
He kept a silver locket on him at all times, one that contained a picture of his beloved child.
Looking at it for comfort one day, however, the Fearlings tricked Pitch and pretended to be his daughter, begging to be let out o the cage containing the shadows.
Panicking, the broken general opened the door and was consumed by the darkness.
He lost his locket and all memory of his past life.

After becoming the Nightmare King, Pitch lead an army of shadows and fearlings, and vanquished the Golden Ages he once protected with all his might.
He harpooned stars and threw them into planets, to meet their dark fates, and even killed the Lunanoff family, his temporary defeat sparing their orphaned son, the new Tsar Luna, the Man in the Moon.

However, fear is not something that can be killed so easily.
Pitch awoke and plundered the world into a new Dark Age on the earth.
Nothing was without fear, and he was seen and known by everyone.
Soon, though, he was once more defeated, trapped in his own lair, being eaten away by his very own Nightmares.

Appearance:
Pitch is a dark character, with grey-toned skin and spiked black hair. His long v-necked robe is inky black, and the sleeves seem to melt like shadows into his arms and hands.
His eyes are the golden and silver color of a solar eclipse.
He has jagged, sharp teeth.
And now, after years of imprisonment, he is almost malnourished looking, with ugly scars covering his thin chest.

Pitch Black, the Boogeyman 1000px-Character5
Back to top Go down

Pitch Black, the Boogeyman
Page 1 of 1