Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal black sherbet Lulu moon Lumina Joachim kerrigan Disney cynder sound dustypaws Amythyst Ovauzhar liam snape
Affiliates
free forum

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+14
Jade-Wintersmick
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
Tempest Black
IceFirebolt
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
AmythystDolohov
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:44 am

Hogwarts has its own Quidditch pitch where Quidditch teams could practice, hold try-outs and play matches against each other. Each year will see a total of six inter-house matches (each house competing for the Quidditch Cup), along with numerous training sessions by each house team .The stands surrounding the pitch are decorated differently for each Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Every second stand would be decorated with the colours of one team, and every other stand with the colours of the opposing team. Spectators would sit in between these stands.In 1995, tall hedges were grown on it in order for it to be used as the location of the Triwizard Tournament's Third Task.

Source:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwarts_Quidditch_pitch
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:52 am

- I am wandering around the Quidditch pitch with a familiar hawk on my shoulder, talking with it. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am

-arrives at Quidditch pitch, new Firebolt in hand, still laughing hysterically at Ebony's "prison" break. Sees Wolf and waves-

Hello Rogue Warrior! Good to see you!

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

- I chuckle and wave back at Hermia. - "How is a fellow rogue warrior doing today, Hermia?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

Cynder, looking like a young Snowy Owl, fluttered onto the Quidditch grounds, landing with a silent shuffle of her wings. Letting out a low hoot, she looked curiously at Hermia and Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:01 am

Ebony started to walk across the massive pitch, apple in hand - casually taking bites out of it. She raised an eyebrow at the hawk but didn't think anything of it. Still bursting out in small fits of laughter she stopped near Wolf. "What is this about, then?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

- Noticing the owl, I hoot back asking the snowy white owl, is there something wrong?
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:03 am

- I raise my eyebrow to Ebony, "What is what about?" -
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 am

Cynder blinks at Wolf for a moment, looking panicked, before hooting in a low tone.
'nothing wrong. How are the centaurs doing, dealing with their losses?'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:05 am

-giggles at being called a fellow Rogue Warrior, as she in no way thinks of herself as one. Takes no notice of any hooting animals nearby as she munches her own apple.-

Finally am free of Wiz work...until they send me more. Ugh.

So what is up, Wolf?

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:06 am

"I don't usually see you randomly standing on the Quidditch pitch, Wolf." She shrugged, "It's a little chilly out here, don't you think?" She raised an eyebrow at the owl, looking questioning and then glanced at Hermia. "Suppose we should get to practicing at some point."
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 am

- I look at the snowy white owl a little suspiciously, as it is not a bird from the forest and most school owls don't bother themselves about the business of other creatures. I hoot back, The Centaurs are dealing with it how they can. Why do you ask, snowy one?

- I smile at Ebony and Hermia and say, "Sometimes we all need a breath of fresh air. Besides, my friend here thinks flying on a broom will understand more how to fly, if I ever get that far." I say, pointing at the Hawk who just ruffles his feathers. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 am

Wolf wants to practice flying? -looks excitedly from Wolf to Ebony and mounts her Firebolt- So how kind should I be? -a wicked but playfully competitive grin crosses her face-

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:12 am

Cynder ruffled her feathers, blinking amber eyes, and swivling her head away from Wolf.
She thought carefully on how to respond, then clicked, hooted, and whistled a response.

'I heard them sobbing while hunting in the Forest. I couldn't help but see what was happening. As I understand, they lost a foal. Found it buried shallowly in the earth.'
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 am

- I smile at Hermia, "Kindness is not a good teacher for me. Strictness is the way to go. Though.... " - Noticing the time I hesitate - "Though perhaps now is not a good time for lessons." -

- glancing at the Owl I sadden a little and hoot and chirp at it saying, It is very sad. The loss of one so young. They say mars beats upon and them must respond in kind.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:15 am

Ebony looked curious, "How many times have you flown before Wolf? On a broom, not partial transfiguration."" She grinned at Hermia, winking, "Don't go too hard on him, can't have him falling off a broom now, can we?"
Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 am

- I then say, - "I just forgot I have a detention in the kitchens to do. I'll see you all later." - I then take off running to the castle. -

O o c Bye all!
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:18 am

She blinked after Wolf's running figure, stunned. "Detention? In the kitchens?" She frowned at Hermia, "Can you have detention in the kitchens? I mean... mine are usually with Snape," she rolled her eyes, "And they are usually the same. 'Clean the cauldrons' 'sort the ingredients' 'wipe down the desks' 'write out lines'."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:19 am

(( Bye, Wolf. c: ))

Cynder turned her head again and looked at Wolf with her amber eyes.
The gaze was soft and sorrowful, but she tried her best to look blank- be a mere owl.
She clicked her beak and hooted again.

'It is a sad thing. But I bid you adieu, my dear human...' She paused and looked at the brooms before chirruping, 'and may the wind favour you.'

And, with another click of her beak, she shoved off into the air, beating her wings, and flying up to the stands.

When she landed, her body shifted again. She was now a dragon. She was, however, the mere size of a horse, and no larger.

(( Click THIS LINK to find what Dragon Cynder changed into.. ))

Last edited by Cynder Dustypaws on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 am

-looks slightly crestfallen and calls after Wolf-

Well, just let me know when you're ready. -winks

-looks at Ebony- Okay, release the Snitch. I have the need for speed. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 am

Ebony nods to Hermia, opening the trunk, "Oh, just by the way, I'm also going to be batting bludgers at you at the same time, just as a warning. Though you won't get much of a warning in the game." She opened up the tiny compartment the snitch sat in and let it fly out into the cold winter air. She watched it for a moment and then grabbed a bat and released a bludger as well.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 am

Cynder tilted her white head, four blue eyes blinking, as she watched the Snitch.
She herself had never tried out for the Quidditch team, though she was a rather good flyer.

Watching the Snitch intently, her dragon head swivelling, breath coming in short puffs of steam.
Her body trembled. She loved Quidditch...
Then, without thinking, looking quite excited about the snitch, she launched her 700lb body into the air, out of the stands, flapped her great leathery wings, and curved her body up after the Snitch.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 am

Ebony stared at the dragon, eyes narrowing. There were no actual dragons around Hogwarts, so she knew who it had to be... the pieces were starting to fall into place, that owl too... it must've been. It was just plain weird for an owl to coincidentally turn up. "Cynder," she growled under her breath, slightly menacing, before Dumbledore's words replayed in her head. "Kindness will always serve you well."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 am

-keeps her eye on the Snitch while being aware of the bludger Ebony hit towards her. She picked up speed as she raced toward the snitch, maneuvering to her left as the bludger approached. A near miss. Although her speed and balance slightly faltered, she kept a steady line of focus on the snitch.

Suddenly out of nowhere, practically, there is a dragon following the snitch as well. Eyes flash with determination-

Back off, Dragon, this is mine!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:39 am

Cynder's wings flexed as she flapped them hard, reaching her forearms out to the snitch, her fingers flexing before-
She paused, and looked back at the ground.
Her heart sank, and she simply floated in the air, her leathery wings flapping...
they started to grow. Her appearance turned from cute to foul. She was black now, her neck long. She had no forearms, but instead looked like a beast from hell itself. She had grown now very large. Larger then an elephant.
She hissed loudly, long tongue tasting the air.
But she had no desire to dive to the ground. Instead, she just flapped there before beating her wings harder, gaining altitude.

(( Ah, I had to... watching LOTR right now..
Fell beast <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next