Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney black Joachim moon Ovauzhar cynder snape kerrigan Lulu sherbet dustypaws krystal liam Amythyst sound Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+3
AmythystDolohov
DeathDolohov
Meredia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Donia shoved her wand back in her hoodie, face a stone wall against all the drama that unfolded. In that moment, she scrawled a short letter to him.

I forgot, Traitors don't get second chances. It's all been taken care of.

D.

With that, she just strolled away, careful not to leave any tracks of her being there.

--
Distantly, Mer was aware her knees had locked, that hands were groping and brushing past her to aid the fallen boy and to get a better look at the horrific spectacle. However, her mind had emptied. Her alertness had ebbed away until all that was left was a dull hollowness, pitting in her stomach and snatching the precarious hope she’d been clinging on to for so long.

Chaos enveloped her, yet her thoughts were elsewhere, simply gazing at the scene detachedly. It was like watching a muggle plane crash in a film; sometimes it was simply too dramatic to be real. Mouth agape, body paralysed, only a small rasp fell faintly from her being.

‘This...isn't happening.’
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Echo   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

She leans forward, trying to get a better look and says to Topher. "You are sure that was not just a part of the match?"
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

"Hell no it isn't!!!!!" I spring to my feet and book it down from the hufflepuff tower fighting a crowd to get closer, "move, beat it, out of my way!!!"

This isn't happenin'... first Bryn, now Tide! What the hell IS happening?!

With each step in my sprint the image becomes more and less real at the same time. It was almost surreal. Like looking into a realistic portrait with terrifying eyes. You want to believe it's not looking at you, but you cant.

Because it is.

"Tide!!!"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Gryffindor Team   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Most of them were frozen in place, but a few flew down to Tide's crumpled body.

"TIDE!"

"No, Tide, no!"

"Get out of the way!"

"Someone get Dumbledore!"
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 pm

She was trying to force her legs to move, to try and get them to unfasten from the floor. Yet the girl wasn't budging; the stands had emptied and she was the only one left that wasn't crowded around the body.

Tide's body.

Not even a tear could break free from her eyelids. On the outside, she was completely stuck, diverted from reality by a dull sensation of despair, forming in her heart and spreading out to the rest of her being. She was trapped by it, simply made to gaze upon the scene with no ability to react.

He was dead. She'd realised it in the back of her mind, but it hadn't registered yet, it physically couldn't.

Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: OOC   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 pm

I gtg guys, y'all can carry on without me.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Echo   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

She leaned back and stayed in her seat. Why was everyone running to the voy? There was nothing anyone could do now. He was already dead, which was a shame. Everyone seemed to think he was such a good Quidditch player.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

see ya Death! t'was good...
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

GTG I have to eat dinner, bye!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire & Jinx    Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

ooc I swear you guys just love messing with my feels..

Sapphire starred down at the field in horror a hand covering her mouth. There's no way he could survive that fall... she looked to Jinx who's face was set in cold resolve "brooms don't just snap on their own.." She was already pushing her way through the Slytherin's who though were usually nasty by nature were even shocked at the turn of event's Sapphire following quickly in her wake.

ooc think that might be all for me.. movie time! I shall return though
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

OOC Bye Ash, Amy and Death!

IC

"Tide..." What else could be said? We were at peace dammit! No more deaths were supposed to happen!

But this was at least an accident. I just wish I could've helped. I know I could've but I didn't see him in enough time.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 pm

i torture myself with my feels, pfft
bye all >_>

'Mer...' Amaya placed a hand on her shoulder, but the girl still wasn't responding, simply staring at the scene with her other sight. 'Mer! Listen to me!' the older girl was growing worried, shaking her frozen sister, but to no avail.

she can't handle it, not this time, it's too much for her...

--
Mer could hear voices, but she couldn't bring herself to pay attention. Only one thought could circle her mind.
How am i losing everything?

Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

I stare at the sight before me.

The only think I would've missed about him was him being a good poker buddy and all, but now... seeing how much pain everyone's in.

I feel guilty just for hitting him with the bludger if that cause this in any way.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

'Come on Mer, we need to go..' she was pleading uselessly, growing more disturbed by her sister's state with every minute that passed. 'Let me take you to your room, I'll stay with you.'

Mer remained as blank as ever, causing Amaya to stare around in the hopes that someone would help her. Yet she knew they wouldn't, they were too busy gawking at his body, like Tide was some sort of dummy.

It quietly sickened her, but now wasn't the time.

Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire & Jinx    Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 am

Jinx and Sapphire were under the stands ducking below thick planks holding up the stadium. Jinx was mumbling incoherently as Sapphire trailed behind her curiously watching Jinx's every move. Finally she had enough of the odd mumbling's and cleared her throat a little before asking "what are we doing down here Jinx?" Jinx halted peering through the boards out at the stadium "that guy's broom couldn't have just snapped in mid air.. it just doesn't make sense he flying fantastically and then just.. SNAP! and he's dead.. and every one out there is freaking instead of looking for causes.. but I have a theory and I'm trying to see the possibilities . "

Saph stared at her blankly for a moment and then shook her head a little "so you're thinking sabotage?"Jinx simply nodded before continuing forward her eyes darted around making mental pictures the entire way around before she looked at Sapphire who had quietly followed her around keeping her eyes open for anything odd as wel l "I guess this is all for now.. not much we can do.. nothing looks out of place down here.." Jinx seemed frustrated at the lack of evidence as they exited the stands finally and headed for the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 am

Finally, Amaya managed to unroot her sister from the spot, not even letting her see the body when she dragged the girl out of the stands. its not like she would've abdomen able to anyway; people continued to stand around it with an indifferent yet disgusting interest.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: ???   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:58 am

So this was Hogwarts, a school where the mediocre are insured of their superiority.

What idiots. Lord Enzo will show them who is truly the best.

The man was tall, about 6 foot and had shoulder length black hair. Like his master he possessed the Evil Eyes. but had no where near his god's potency with it.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Haven   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 am

I'm sitting out somewhere in the Quidditch Pitch, meditating, but a couple of books lying on the ground beside me.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: ???   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:03 am

Lord Enzo ordered me to make sure no one went after the kid he had just recently gotten. I don't know what's so special about this Noir kid, but it's not my place to question him so... here I am.

"Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Haven   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:04 am

I look up, observing the stranger from head to toe. I keep my face straight, but am very wary of him. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: ???   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:05 am

"I'm looking for someone named Haven, do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Haven   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:07 am

My eyes widen a little. He's looking for me... This man I've never seen before. I mull it over in my head and decide I shouldn't tell him that it's me just yet. "Yes, we're very good friends. Why?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: ???   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:09 am

"I have an internship opportunity I want to discuss with her."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Haven   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:10 am

Internship? For what? "Oh really? What internship?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: ???   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:11 am

"I have to discuss it with her personally, I'm afraid."

Stupid little pest, just take me to her so I can be done with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Joachim - Quidditch Pitch - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next