Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black moon kerrigan krystal Amythyst liam Lulu Ovauzhar cynder dustypaws sherbet Lumina Joachim snape Disney sound
Affiliates
free forum

Snape's Office

Go down 
+4
Sherbet&Cosmo
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

office - Snape's Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 am

Snape's smile faltered. Did he love Cynder? Or would his heart always belong to Lily? "You too. . ." he said, a little hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Cynder closed her eyes.
She wish time could freeze here.
Forever. Just in an embrace with Severus.
But it couldn't last. Cynder knew it wouldn't.
She took a deep breath.
"I better head out, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 am

Snape noddee and kissed Cynder's forehead. "The headmaster and I have a meeting. . ."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 am

Cynder paused.
She was curious as to what for, but she nodded without question.
"I'll see you soon, then..?" She asked, a small smile curving her lips.
The girl bowed her head lightly and turned, leaving the office, finally letting a few large tears roll from her face.
She didn't know why she was crying, but she was.
And she was glad she held the tears in until she had left.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 am

It had been a while. Cyn was scared, but it was worth ashot.
Swallowing,she knocked softly. God, please let him still love her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 pm

This is really sick...
Back to top Go down
Sherbet&Cosmo
Admin
Sherbet&Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 pm

-Knocks on the door and a sharp voice says 'Come in'. I enter slowly and take in my surroundings. The office is dark and sitting at a desk is Snape looking as sly as ever- Sit. -he says. i sit down quickly on an old chair- Now. Explain, why you were not present in your lesson this morning. -i took a breath feeling nervous- I...I sort of fell asleep in...in the Library. I didnt mean to. I..I -I loose my words but Snape replies- You fell asleep? Silly nonsense. Anyway, your punishment this evening is to clean the potraits with Filch. -i sigh. Filch and Mrs Norris were a bad punishment in themselves- yes, Sir. -A few moments later, Filch walks in with an ugly grin and Mrs Norris trailing behind him- I am here, Professor! -he says- Who is the lucky victim, tonight? -Snape replies and gestures me- Sherbet will be helping you clean the portraits. -Filch looks at me with evil eyes and Mrs Norris follows his gaze- We better get started then musn't me Miss urmm Sherbet. -he spat on the floor and Snape gestures for us to go out. I follow Flich and Mrs Norris out of the office-
Back to top Go down
http://patronus-glow.tumblr.com/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:57 am

Cynder couldn't help but wonder why she didn't even feel nervous back here.
It was true, she didn't mind Snape- anyone could see she cared for him deeply, and his office didn't intimidate her.
But what caught her was that, despite all that had happened, she wasn't hesitant.

She had followed the man here, and, quietly watched him.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 am

Trying to avoid any awkward situations, Snape placed Cynder's bag on his desk and scurried around, getting the basic ingredients needed for EVERY potion. "Now Miss Dustypaws, I was wondering, what kind of potion am I making for this friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:08 am

Cynder watched quietly, and had to pause.

She inhaled sharply and looked away, thinking momentarily.

"Well, I studied it a bit and.... I'm not sure if it even has a name.."
A scowl,
"The.. curse my friend got hit with turned him blind... and I was told the potion was the only thing to fix it. It's... exceedingly complicated.."

The girl bit her lip as she moved cautiously to her bag, and pulled out a notebook.
When she opened it about mid-way, there sat a page full of ingredients and speculations- and, of course, her own doodles of wolves, dragons, fairies, and things of the like.

"Here's what I know to do with it... I've worked a bit on my own with the thing but... I was never told how to brew it..."
She exhaled and looked at the floor solemnly.
"It's not much, I'm sorry... but I can't do it by myself.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 am

Snape smiled admirably at the girl. Her doodles were amazing; small yet filled with soooo much detail. He had to advert his eyes from the book.
Exceedingly complicated? Not to Snape. He thought of this potion not as complicated, but almost average.
"Well, you do what you know and I'll correct you on your mistakes. I want you to be able to tell your friend that YOU managed to do this potion."
He handed her a copper pewter of his own , his favourite to be exact, and stepped away from the girl. "Go ahead. Try," he said, his voice, confident.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

Cynder blinked and gave a slight look of insecurity before masking it with weak surprise.

"W-well, all right..."

She did feel nervous...
In all honesty, she hadn't ruined a cauldron yet, but... well, anyway, she didn't want one of his to be her first.

Gathering what she needed, she carefully read through the instructions that she had scribbled down, and eyed the cauldron, like a person about to bungee-jump from the tallest mountain's peak.

Obeying the first direction with nervous assurance, she heated the cauldron carefully, and began brewing.

Yet she couldn't help but feel a bit encouraged that the Potions Master was watching her...
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 am

Snape was surprised at how Cynder quickly began to brew the potion. Second after second, Snape's heart seemed to somehow latch itself onto the thought of Cynder topping his class. Louder and faster, his heart began to beat. All those feelings for Lily being turned into feelings for Cynder.
Instead of talking, he remained silently in his own thoughts, watching her admirably, waiting for her to do a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

Oh Good Lord...

Cynder cursed to herself quietly as her hand flinched slightly when she accidentally touched the hot cauldron.
In the action of withdrawing and grimacing slightly, her hand seemed to open slightly, letting more Lavender then what was needed fall into the potion.

It turned to a steamy grey- positively useless... and she hadn't a clue to fix it.

"I'm so sorry.." She spoke quietly, making sure to set the lavender back down on the table before grasping her stinging hand slightly.
"I just got a bit clumsy.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:04 am

Snape swore at himself silently. He could have avoided this if he had STOPPED staring at the girl. But nooooooo, he didn't. Stupid Sev! SILLY MAN! he yelled at himself in his thoughts.
He pointed his wand at the fowl smelling, grey steaming cauldron. "EVANESCO!" he said softly causing the potion in the cauldron to disappear. "Maybe next time," he offered before holding the door open for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am

Cynder felt her heart sink, but she gave a small smile, her eyes gentle.

She picked up her bag, slung it over her shoulder, and walked through the door.
Well, she did feel bad now... but..

The girl turned to Severus and gave a small smile.

"Thank you, sir, for your time. It means a lot to me... really. And thank you for giving me some company, as well... it gets lonely studying on your own sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 am

Snape smiled. "You're good company, Miss Dustypaws. Til we meet again," he said, almost bowing.
Once he closed the door of his office, he threw his face into his hands. How could he have been SOOOO stupid? If it weren't for him staring at her and not paying attention, Cynder's friend would have been rid of their blindness.
Before cussing at himself again, he thumped his head several times, leaving a few bruised on his temples.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:14 am

(( gkergieu staphurtingyourself.stappit))

Cynder stopped by the door...

She hoped she didn't cause him any more frustration..?

She didn't want to intrude, so she sat and crossed her legs, pulling out her art pad.

She doodled a small wolf character peering over the edge of the page, a concerned look over it's face, wrote 'are you all right?' in a speech bubble near it's head.
She then tore out the page, and slipped it under the door, wondering if he'd notice..
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 am

After rubbing the injuries he had just inflicted on himself, the sound of tearing paper caused him go rigid. Someone was outside.
He looked towards his door and his dark eyes fell on a piece of paper which had obviously gained entrance from underneath the door to his office.
He picked it up and ran his eyes over the beautiful drawing and the writing who could only belong to one beautiful being: Cynder Dustypaws.
With a quill on hand, he scribbled:

No. No I'm not.
Yes. I am most content.
I am same as usual. Just marking a horrendous essay.

And just like that, he slipped the paper back underneath the door.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am

Cynder picked it up and read the answer almost as soon as it reached her.

She frowned thoroughly at it. He most certainly was not all right. she could tell.

She scribbled back in response, her neat letters spelling in certain sincerity.

Lying about how you feel doesn't suit you, Severus Snape.
And anyway, you've been working hard... you should take a little break..

Cynder paused in her writing before scribbling down an address to a barn down in Colorado in the states.
Below was another few sentences in a last writing.

just take the path with the pink-flowered trees. When you get to the old house, tell Veinna (you'll know her when you see her- she's got purple hair) that Cynder sent you. She'll show you to where I normally work.
Maybe if you set your mind to something else for a bit, you won't have to feel so glum all the time.
And anyway, it would be nice to get to spend some more time with you.

I'll be there tomorrow... I hope to see you soon.

The girl re-read her message, nodded, and slipped it back under the door.
Slowly, she stood and heaved a sigh before speaking loud enough so that the man could hear her in the next room-

"Goodnight, Professor. Thank you again."

(( I'm sorry to say, but I need some sleep- I'm absolutely beat. I'll hang around to see Sev's response, then I've gotta fly.
Thanks for the fun~ c:

wololo. Misspell.
SHEGIRL
HEMAN))
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 am

Snape hugged the paper to his chest and read the letter over and over again.
"Goodnight," he said, whispering, before heading back to his desk.
Maybe he was going to go to this place. Maybe not.
The Dark Lord wouldn't approve and obviously neither would the Headmaster.

OOC: Night Cindykins c:
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Death snuck into Snape's office. He went straight to the potion ingredients cabinet. He opened it, cringing when the cabinet creaked. He began searching for some ingredients needed for the potion to change Ahriman.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death and Ahriman   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 pm

He grabbed the ingredients necessary and put them in his bag. He closed the cabinet and walked out of the office as if he was never in there.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:08 pm

.... ?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 pm

( those posts are from like four years ago. Lol )
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4