Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder sound Amythyst Ovauzhar black moon sherbet kerrigan Disney Lulu dustypaws krystal Joachim snape Lumina liam
Affiliates
free forum

Snape's Office

Go down 
+4
Sherbet&Cosmo
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

office - Snape's Office Empty
PostSubject: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 am

This office, used by Severus Snape during his long tenure as Potions master at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, was a gloomy and dimly-lit room found in the school dungeons[1]. The shadowy walls were lined with shelves of large glass jars filled with slimy, revolting things, such as bits of animals and plants, floating in potions of varying colours[2]. Snape's collection grew over time - in 1994 Harry Potter noted there were more jars than in 1992[3], and by 1996, there were hundreds of them[2], even though Snape was no longer teaching the subject of potions. The office had a fireplace. In a corner, there was a cupboard containing Snape's private stock of Potions ingredients. In 1997, the office also contained a table, but it is unknown if it had been there before[4].
The office is sealed with a spell only wizards can break[5].

source: wiki
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:55 am

Vine was on detention again, looked into the large, brass cauldron, blue eyes narrowed. He was trying to get the stubborn, hardened lump for hours now. It was lying deep within the cauldron, therefore very hard to reach.
"I don't know why I bother. For fucks sake!" continued swearing heavily.

O o c: Bored Wink just wanted to add a detention moment
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 am

O o c, I'm bored too. Therefore, joining in.

Ebony too was on detention, and after appearing late having fallen asleep in the hall, Snape had her sorting out the ingredients in the jars without gloves. Ice had told her of this torture once before - it was disgusting. She'd blown up yet another cauldron in potions, and somehow her partner's as well. Her company wasn't what she'd considered the best either. She raised an eyebrow at Vine's rather colourful language, "Why are you even in here? Aren't you a Slytherin? I thought Snape favoured Slytherins... except for Ice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am

-peeks around the door and sees Ebony. Whispers-
Psst Ebony. Think you can manage an escape without anyone knowing? -she had a hopeful and mischievous look in her eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 am

"Hermia!" she whispered in relief. The what seemed like hours of silence punctured by the swearing of Vine was killing her. She glanced around, "I think so. Lestrange's head seems to be stuck inside that cauldron, and Snape isn't around so..."
She quietly slipped out her wand and murmured a quick sorting spell so that the ingredients would sort themselves. Then she sneakily ran to the door, "Quickly! Snape might come back. Shhh!" She smirked one last time at Vine scrubbing away in the cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 am

-covered her mouth to try to hide the giggles as Ebony described the situation. Raced after Ebony.-
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:55 pm

She was back, sullen. Snape had caught her walking bac to the castle from the quidditch pitch, his face stony and his rather... maliciously monotonous. "Let me see... another week of detentions might do the trick," she mocked, fuming. "To teach you not to be such a ridiculous truant, though I doubt anybody is quite capable of knocking that out of you but I'll try my best... even though I'm a greasy slime ball with an overly large nose and I'm incapable of anything but shoving potions down people's throats." She snorted, still sorting through ingredients and trying her best not to vomit at the smell of some of them.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

(( Won't be able to get on till a little bit later. YOuth Group tonight, and I have to go to be able to turn in a forum for a little camp thing, etc. :I I'll be on around 8:45 maybe 9:00PM MST, maybe a bit later. Just so you knew that <3 ))
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 am

ooc hey cynder! xD check your personal messages when you get back :]
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 am

(( Walnut- might have to go soon, have a bit of time, though. c: ))

Cynder stood shakily by Snape's office's door. Her pale skin seemed even paler, due to her face being quite red with fear, and admiration at the thought of being in this office... alone, with the hook-nosed man.
Slowly, she knocked, her thin knuckles pounding against the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 am

I jump at the knock on the door.
"Enter."
I straighten my robes, trying to look most presentable.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:11 am

Cynder swallowed.
This... would be embarrassing if she bumbled. The girl took a deep breath, tried to control her flushed face, and slowly pushed the door open.

"Afternoon, sir," She spoke weakly, her eyes on her hands as she entered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 am

I clear my thorat.
"Miss Dustypaws, please sit. Now, I am aware you know why you are here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:15 am

Cynder nodded weakly and sat.
Why she was here..? The girl swallowed.

"Please, sir. I've seen and done things in my life that's awful... I've only taken a different path.. who's not to say the same happened with Fuin..? I mean... he could have had a rough life up to now... and... and what am I if not forgiving? I feel cold if I can't forgive one for their mistakes. All of us have made mistakes, sir... and who's to say those who have don't deserve a bit of l-love..?"

The girl took in a breath and bit her lip. Had.. she said too much?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 am

I grab a potions book and I throw it on the desk, causing a LOUD bang.
"MISS DUSTYPAWS," I shout, "I ASKED YOU IF YOU KNEW WHY YOU WERE HERE. NOT GIVE ME REASONS ON WHY I SHOULD FORGIVE MR MORTIS! Hold your tongue next time and try to answer the question asked, not make excuses for the filthy boy!"
I try to calm my breathing.
"Now, tell me, why do you make excuses for him."

Ooc: Cynder, if you run out of time, just let me know when you will be on next in hours Smile sorry, time here is weird >.<
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 am

Cynder flinched.
She kept her eyes away from Snape, trembling.

"I made excuses for him because... because everyone deserves a second chance..."
She gasped for air, trying to hold back a sob, a pang of guilt running through her.

(( Prolly have to go really soon... let's see, I should be back on... oh Lord.. uhm.... Well, let's see... 6:00 PM MST... er... -tries to work it out- xD ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 am

Ooc: -PRESSES PAUSE- We shall continue this tomorrow Smile Right now, it is 18:30 Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:32 am

(( 18:30... -thinks- It's 20:31 here. (if this is based on army time? XD) I usually get on at 18:00 here, or around that time if possible, but I have play practice, so Idunno when I can get back on. :I ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 am

Ooc: -laughs stupidly- Army time Very Happy
Um, well, I come on at 2pm (my AWESOME time) Wink and shall see from there ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 am

(( Good God, I'm awful with time and math but, sounds good? Once more, I don't know when I can be on. I might be on sooner then you for a bit after school, and then a bit after play rehearsal. Anyways, I must go. Fun bit of time <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 am

(( Oh dear! That was a long week... sorry I never got on, parents planned stuff without me knowing and had me go with them all these places, etc. :I Anyways, I'll be here tonight and tomorrow, most likely! :W: ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   office - Snape's Office EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 am

Ooc: Tis ok. I think everyone was a bit busy this week Smile no harm done ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 am

(( AH! I'm glad! :> I can be on for several hours tonight, so~ ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   office - Snape's Office EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

OOC Hey guys! What's up?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

(( Hi, Crouch! Nothing much, you? :> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next