Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan sound dustypaws krystal cynder liam black Joachim Lumina Lulu sherbet Amythyst snape moon Ovauzhar Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Snape's Office

Go down 
+4
Sherbet&Cosmo
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Jacques Nott
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

office - Snape's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OOC   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

OOC Just got back from my grandmother's service, and family dinner... is Cynder or Fuin occupied at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 am

(( Nice~ Cyn is in here (Snape's office) atm, and Fuin has nothing to do, really. :> ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 am

OOc Okay, Want to have Fuin and Crouch and/or Artemis talk in the GH? Or I could have Crouch/Artemis talk to Cynder. Your choice, I have ideas for both lol
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 am

(( The best for now would be Fuin with either, considering that Cyn really needs to finish her conversation with Snape. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC    office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

OOC Okay then! I'll see you in Hall!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 am

Ooc: Sorry about earlier. My stupid phone died out >.<

Last edited by Angelica Ivashkov on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 am

(( speak of the devil no worries. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 am

Ooc: Lol Very Happy Now, I'm going to get into Snape mode Very Happy
-PRESSES PLAY-

Ic: "Miss Dustypaws, could you please stop with the water works? You must know, although everyone deserves a second chance, it doesn't mean they should use it straight away. Mr Mortis needs to understand the consequences to what he has done. Abusing a young, beautiful, girl like yourself, cannot go without punishment. Do you agree?"
Snape asked, while running his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 am

(( Ah~ Wonderful~ :> ))

Cynder blinked, looking at the floor.
Then, it caught her off guard...

"B-beautiful..?" She stuttered, looking up quickly, eyes wide with wonder and embarrassment. She watched his smooth movement as he combed through his hair with his fingers.
She trembled slightly.
The thin girl swallowed. Her throat seemed choked and scratchy, and she was only merely able to muster a weak shrug.
"... I suppose... but it was my fault for not standing up to him... I'm.. I'm just a mouse sort of person... I guess that's why all the brave people always intimidate me.."
She swallowed again. Curse her nervousness!
"B-but please, sir, just let him go this once..?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:29 am

(( I have to be off for the night. I apologize. :c I should be able to get on tomorrow at around 6:00PM MST, and be on the rest of the night, if life is allowing. Good couple posts we got in! If you read this soon, please feel free to post. I'm used to posting and waiting up to a day for a person to respond, so It'll be good if I see you posted. :> Good night~ ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 am

Ooc: THIS COMPUTER SUCKS >.< Goodnight! Smile

Ic: "Yes Miss Dustypaws, you are a beautiful girl," Snape said, remembering how she reminded him of Lily Evans. "You are beautiful and you need to be treated with respect. However, I will let him go once. ONLY THIS ONCE. And if he does it again, I will punish him AND YOU!" Snape said, rather angrily, as if he wanted to punish Fuin badly. "Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am

(( Ahah! Don't worry about it. c: ))

Cynder couldn't believe it.
He had... called her beautiful? Snape!? The man she loved!?
The girl swallowed again and nodded weakly.

"S-sir.." She spoke softly, in a barely audible voice trembling with shock, "I-if your wondering why I keep defending him... why I lied back in the hall... it's... it's the same reason I defend you.."
What was she doing? Yet, she couldn't stop herself from ploughing on, talking weakly and slowly,
"Because when people are awful to others it reminds me of myself... and I feel awful... and... and because... because I love you..."
As soon as the words slipped from Cynder's lips, the girl's eyes widened and she slapped her hands over her mouth.
She seemed to sink into the chair, clutching her fingers around her pale lips, eyes gleaming with the horror of revealing her true feelings...
what had she just done?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 am

(( Again, I'll try and be on around 6:00PM MST, to my usual 10:30, if life allows. Feel free to post, Walnut, whenever I'm not here. Wish we could have roleplayed tonight. G'Night! c: ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 am

Ooc: School has made it impossible to be on at the same time as you >.<

Ic: Snape looked at Cynder through his thin slitted eyes. "Miss Dustypaws, think this is funny, do you? THIS IS A SCHOOL, NOT A DATING SHOW! Now, leave..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:21 am

(( It's all good. I know how it feels. c: ))

Cynder's heart sank...
she had really hoped that... maybe..
but she swallowed, closed her eyes, and nodded slightly.
"I... I don't think i-it's a joke... but.. y-yes sir, I'll... I'll go... I'm sorry.."
She bit her lip and stood shakily, only now realizing how wobbily her own legs were from the mere shock of her own words, and from the fear and disappointment from Snape's reaction.
Hurridly, but weakly, she made her way to the door, opening it, standing in the doorway to leave. But she paused, and turned, her soft brown eyes locked on the professor.
"Thank you, sir... f-for calling me beautiful... No one has truly ever told me that."
And, with face flushed, and expression sad, the girl left the office.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 am

Snape slapped himself silly. Maybe destiny was giving him a second chance at getting Lily Evans, through another girl. "Miss Dustypaws, wait a moment. Come back." He said, voice pleading.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 am

Cynder's heart skipped a beat.
Was that really his voice?
Only a few steps from the room the girl turned and peeked her head cautiously into the room.
"Sir..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 am

Snape walked over to Cynder and cupped her face with his hands. "You. Are. Beautiful." He said as he kissed her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 am

(( I can't... I just... I lost my ability to even. ))

It was like a dream. Like a dream of a dream. Maybe even a fairy tail. But it wasn't real. It just couldn't be real!
The girl stood there, her brown eyes large as saucers.
Many people would have said Snape was cold and heartless...
but standing there, her face cupped softly in his hands, she knew it was a lie. Infact, his hands were warm as anyone's, and he was so close she could swear she heard his heart beating softly under his black robes.
Trembling, she swallowed.
"I.. I don't understand.." She spoke hoarsely, her heart racing, her own pale face hot and red.
But it was real.... it was. It wasn't dreams created from spells or potions from in Mungos'. It was real.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 am

Snape's tone became as smooth as silk and he smiled. "You don't understand?" He kissed her nose. "Do you understand now?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 am

Cynder felt her stomach clench up in a sickeningly wonderful way. She swallowed again, her breathing light, her body still stiff with shock and anticipation.
It was all so numb. She felt light, like she could spring up and touch the stars, but she also felt heavy, planted to the spot like a boulder. Unmoving and unable to grasp her own thoughts.
Mind reeling, the pale girl took in a small breath and trembled again.
Did she understand? The truth... maybe... but her heart..?
"I.. I don't think I do.." She muttered cautiously, expecting every moment to be where she would open her eyes and find herself awake in the Slytherin Common room.
But is was real.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 am

Snape leaned down a bit and kissed her lips. A kiss that felt like the world to him. "What about now?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 am

This couldn't be happening.
It wasn't.
But even as she thought those simple thoughts, Cynder's mind reeled around one thing. Something that every single thing around her screamed.
Something that the faint smells of potions in the room told her. Something that the soft glow of whatever was lighting the room whispered.
And something that was screamed lovingly through her mind as the black haired man's lips met hers.
It was all real!

Cynder, heart racing, breath shallow, and red as an apple, gave a soft nod.
"I... I think I do now..." she stuttered, her tongue fumbling over itself with her own surprise.
And it was wonderful.

And now that she thought about it, Cynder could have been the most happy girl in the world. For anyone hearing even about Snape, they would have winced away at the prospect at having him so close. But for the pale girl who had never felt accepted once in her life until now, his lips were the sweetest candy and his touch was the warmest of welcomes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Snape   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 am

Snape kissed her lips once more. "To bed Miss Dustypaws, you must go." He dropped his hands from her face and smiled.

Ooc: Must be off. Goodnight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 am

(( As Must I. I swear, you have no clue how... let's just say this: When I loose my ability to "Even" then you know you've made my day. Good Lord, thank you, that was so fun. C: ))

Cynder allowed herself a smile, reaching her fingers to touch her lips in a slightly disbelieving manner.
But, eyes now twinkling with a new light, and voice filled with a steady confidence, she nodded.
"Yes, Sir. Thank you..."
With another nod, much more relaxed, and a beaming smile, Cynder turned and left the room.
In her walk, there was the spring of a skip.

It was real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snape's Office   office - Snape's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snape's Office
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next