Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Ovauzhar sherbet Amythyst Lulu black snape sound krystal Joachim cynder dustypaws Lumina kerrigan moon Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 am

(( loooooooooooooooool ))

Descole was about to walk to his office. But after the thing in the file rooms...
The man walked smoothly until he reached the door he knew as the one to Cayden's office.
Pausing, he inhaled and knocked the same way he usually did.

"Annete," He spoke smoothly, "May I come in..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 am

A small chill ran up her fingers, only Descole called her Annete. 'Of course Jean.' she had no reason to object, only faintly aware of the situation the Desouza siblings would soon be in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 am

The man pushed his way into the room before turning and checking that there wasn't anyone who had followed him.
Exhaling, he closed the door behind him and turned to face Cayden, a slightly concerned look on his face.

"Good afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 am

'May I help you?' she didn't have time to ask how he was, or if he wanted some tea, she was simply too busy sorting paperwork. 'I apologize for the mess, I've had a recent case crop up.' Stress lines were etched into her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 am

Descole's eyes narrowed under his mask.

"I thought we had a deal, Annete. That you would get rest if I did as well. This is not rest..."

He smiled slightly and walked forward, glancing at the paperwork.
"I needed to ask you something, but if you need help, I currently don't have anything going on.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am

Her polite smile turned into a scowl. 'I did get rest, now I'm behind. Please proceed, I will get this done within half an hour I assure you.' She tried to be reassuring, blinking at him with tired hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

Descole smirked lazily.

"And if you can get this done in half an hour, we both can get this done in at least fifteen minutes, maybe less. You're tired..."

A small sigh, he now moved subjects,

"As for what I came for- I was putting some files back in the ground floor when I met a girl looking for files on the Desouzas... and an Ace person. I have Ace's file right here... and I got them from Boris."
A pause, he pulled the files out from his suit and showed them to Cayden.

"Boris said they were going to... clean up... and clean up is never a good term"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 am

The woman seemed to tense, taking the meagre file and leafing through the few pages it contained.

'You are aware that the Desouzas have alternative names? There aren't any of them on record, people have consistently looked for them and found nothing.'

A small smile spread across her face at this revelation, before it fell again. 'There will be no such "cleanup", they're not to be touched without fair trial, like any other wizards or witches.' she was firm on this decision, if she could stop them of course...

gtg, pause?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 am

(( Of course we can. c: ))

Descole spoke smoothly, calmly.

"I assumed so. The girl herself didn't go into the files of Desouzas. She went to a different filing area and grabbed something unrelated."

A frown, he crossed his arms.

"And the thing that I'm worried about is the fact that this man seemed so... open about it. Smug... uncaring. And I also wanted to tell you the girl had a fabricated letter from you. She wanted those files... desperately.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

Cayden expelled a long sigh which made her part her lips slightly. 'It means at least one of the Desouzas is aware of the threat against them, and the futility of my position. It seems I cannot do much to help them apart from hide their information.'

Slamming her fist in irritation on her desk, A deep grimace furrowed the woman's forehead, once again making her look far older than she was.

'I must put an end to this, Somehow.....' she was almost helpless, clueless as to what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Boris, Aurors   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm

The assassinators returned with their heads hung low and their pride dragged through the dirt. 'We failed to accquire the Morgentine girl sir.'

Boris looked like he was about to rant at them, but instead he sucked in air sharply, keeping his anger to a minimum. 'Not to worry...there are 4 other Desouzas to pick from. Kieran's file has been taken, once we receive it back we'll focus on him. Leave the Morgentine girl for now as well.'

He considered, having three photos of the sisters when they were younger: Amaya, Meredia, Sydnay and Sabine.

'Go for her, Alyssa Ivanova.' He pointed to one picture, and they nodded, returning to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm

(( and slowly use a TARDIS to break spacetime. ))

Descole exhaled slowly, quietly.

"Annete, calm down. Just like with your daughter, we'll find a way at helping. And, if you need anything right now.."

He took out his wand and gave it a small flick, two wine glasses appearing on Cayden's desk and a bottle of rich wine from his office flying in through the door into his hands.

"It's a glass of wine to relieve your nerves.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

'I'm not much of a drinker.' she laughed softly. 'But I know you are, so how could I refuse?' Carefully taking the glass into her hands, she placed the liquid to her lips hesitantly, only taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Descole chuckled.

"Oh, now. Just because one has a glass of wine here and there to calm their nerves doesn't make them a drinker."

Oh, well maybe it did.
But in his sight, it didn't matter.

He raised his glass to her, then took a drink of his own, letting the bittersweet alcohol flow into his mouth.

"mm... just the kind I like.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:11 pm

She raised a thin eyebrow, as if to say 'are you sure you're not a drinker?' Cayden barely touched hers, something about alcohol and the effects on judgement unsettled her, mainly because she ran most of the trials in the Ministry now.

'What do you propose I do about the Desouzas?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:17 pm

The man paced quietly to the right, exhaling slowly as he was warmed by the wine.

"I think we wait. Protect them, but wait and see what unfolds. That girl I met was smart, she can fend for herself. And as for the others.... they're feisty, I'm sure they can handle it.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Ace may be clever but in a direct situation she'd be screwed.
Razz
'So you're proposing...nothing.' a small scowl formed on her face. 'Just sit back and let it happen? they could be killed!' she hadn't realized her voice had risen to a shout until it echoed back to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm

(( Ace. silly gurl ))

Descole nodded, letting her finish her shouts, not even wincing.

"Precisely. As for them getting killed, I have full confidence they won't. And we'll keep a watch over them- protect them if the chance arises."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Her fingers tensed around the glass in in her hand, small cracks and chips forming under the pressure. 'You disgust me.'

Finally, her hands tightened enough that the object gave way, splinters of glass being sent to the floor, wine trickling through the spaces in her fingers like fake blood. 'You're still proposing nothing, yet you stand there like 5 lives are irrelevant.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Descole felt his own shoulders grow tense as he looked at Cayden in shock.

".... What a waste of wine.. and a glass..."

He quickly cleaned up the mess with a spell before drinking from his own glass.

However, her words still stung.
So he disgusted her..?
Well, that made him feel.. wonderful...
... just like Clare had said....

"I know," He spoke coldly, frustration and hurt growing in his tone, "aren't I just so sick? A monster bound on seeing everyone die..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

For a moment she was still consumed by bitterness and growing irritation, but she knew it would to her no good, so she buried it as best she could. ((rhyme))

'You know you're not a monster Descole, why are you so intent on having everyone see you as one?' Cayden had a feeling she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Wrinkling his nose, the man turned away.
And yet his anger... was overwhelming.

His heart seemed aching, the wound ripped by Clare again bleeding.

"Don't lie, Cayden. You and I both know that I am a monster. Just a sick creature, that's all. A... shame to the human race, am I not?"

A small, cold chuckle.

"And why wouldn't I want people to see me for who I am..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 pm

She stood up, placing a hand on his shoulder while facing him, recognizing the sinking feeling of despair in her stomach.

it was like they'd gone back to square one.

'I'm not lying, you're the only one that is here. You want everyone to push you away so you won't get hurt like you did with Clare.' She wanted to say more, but she'd spoken enough.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Descole flinched slightly at her touch.
He held his breath, shoulders tense, expression bland and dark.

"What does it matter, then? The world is only used to pain and suffering, so the only way to get it to leave me alone is to force it to see my true side."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

He reacted exactly the same as the first time she had placed her hand on his shoulder, had she really lost him? Only one way to find out...

'This isn't your true side.' she said it simply, pulling him into a gentle embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next