Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan cynder Ovauzhar Lulu Lumina sherbet black sound snape liam moon Joachim Disney krystal dustypaws Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Ace   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Ah crap, he knows I'm nervous. The only way to qualm her nerves was to tell the truth, so that's exactly what she did. 'I'm searching for some files.' The bell dinged and the doors finally opened.

She waved politely. 'After you.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Descole kept a calm, collected expression as he stepped out of the elevator, pausing to look at the girl lazily and thoughtfully.

"Pardon my asking- but who's files are you looking for, precisely..? Some can't be accessed by normal... little... girls.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ace   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

She's almost 19, she's not little. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK SHE IS?!

'This one is.' she spoke abruptly, completely ignoring the shifty glares from the clerk and wandering straight into the M section indifferently.

I need to find Bryn's file first....Mulciber... Her fingers flicked down the various wads of paper, it was here somewhere, it had to be.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:16 pm

(( everyone is little to Descole. Because he wants them to be. /shot ))

The man scowled and nodded.

"Fine.. then.."

He moved to the Clerk and placed the papers lazily on the desk, keeping his eyes on Ace.

"If you would file these under Persephone. No known last name. Just Persephone.... and, if you would, find what that girl's looking for."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 pm

The clerk simply looked bemused, taking the file and slotting it under the 'unknown surname' section, where few folders remained for very long.

Ace located Bryn's records, the label on the front reading Keiran Mulciber. She practically shoved them under her armpit, frowning when she couldn't find hers.

Panicking, she didn't want the clerk to know her real name, but it clearly wasn't here...Morgentine, but it was here the other day! someone must've taken it.

'What are you looking for?' The clerk's voice had a nasal and brittle quality to it, but Ace only snapped at her in response.

'Nothing, I found it.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Descole stiffened.
That snap in the girl's tone.

She was lying.
She was a good liar, but she was lying.

"... I've got to check something.. Thank you.."

He put a few Galleons on the table for the Clerk before walking past the desk, toward Ace.
His voice was low.

"... what are you looking for, mm..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 pm

The clerk accepted them gratefully, busying herself with more aurors flooding in and requiring assistance.

Ace hissed in annoyance, her file wasn't here, it was that simple. 'Ace Morgentine, but it seems it's already been taken out by somebody.' Which means someone wants information on me.

The realization hit her, they were already after her, they knew she hadn't died. Perhaps this was a set up, maybe they knew she was going to come for her file...

She peered up at Descole with a paranoid expression written all over her face. How could she fight him? She barely had any magical ability! be calm, tactical, rational. Panic won't help.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Ace.... that name...

Descole's eyes narrowed under his mask and he walked slowly toward Ace, keeping his expression dark and flat.

"Who are you? I've never seen you here before... why are you, of all people, after files...?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ace   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

She took a step backwards, stance already in a run, she knew how to slip into crowds with ease. 'It doesn't matter to you.' Ace's words were still curt, raising her voice just so it was loud enough to reach the corners of the room.

'I wouldn't get too close Jean Descole, people know what you do around here.' this made people stop, to actually pay the pair some mind.

To give her witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Descole's eyes narrowed harshly under his mask.

He didn't know who she was, but she was clever.

He kept a flat tone of voice, a calm one.

"Don't try and save yourself, girl. If you're here to steal, then I'll do what's necessary. And if you're a death eater- then free game. Show me your left arm..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ace   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:51 pm

She rolled up her sleeves to reveal her unmarked arms, only possessing a few scratches from breaking out Sydnay from Azkaban. Ace was also aware of Descole's intelligence, shoving her sleeves back over her arms. 'I am not here to steal, only to collect.'

Fumbling in her back pocket, she produced a note and handed it to him, already backing away into the crowds.

I give permission for the retrieval of two files.
Annete Cayden.

'If you don't believe me, talk to her.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Descole gave her a dark look, following her slowly as she backed up, taking the note.

"Don't you dare move..."

A pause, he glanced down at the note.
Reading it, he paused and turned it over before again looking at the writing.
He wrinkled his nose in disgust and anger and held the note back to the girl.

"Fine. Take them. You should honestly show people permission slips quicker... or people might get... suspicious.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ace   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

With only a stiff nod in response, the girl turned away from him, melding herself into the sea of people that had formed since she first got there, sole file in hand.

It was only when the elevator doors were closing she allowed herself to breathe a sigh of relief. Ace had secured Bryn's file, they wouldn't be able to hurt him so easily now.

The forged note had worked a charm.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

Descole gave a firm growl.

Cayden never signed anything with her first name. Never. In all the time he had known her, never once had she signed something with her first name.
Fabricated letter, it had to be. But he hadn't let her know he knew that.

The man watched Ace disappear into the crowd before cursing loudly to himself and shaking his head.

Well, anyway... at least she wasn't a Death Eater...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Ace scuttled out of the Ministry without so much as a second glance back, only disappointed her file hadn't been there, but at least they wouldn't be after Bryn now.

Boris returned to the bottom floor, holding the fabled folder the girl had been looking for, handing the measly pages to the clerk. There was a dark smirk on his face. 'I've got all the information I need, thank you.'

He didn't even notice Descole's growl.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 am

Descole turned at the sound of a voice, and eyed the man with the folders.
His expression... that couldn't be good.

Descole walked up to the table, giving a sly lie.

"Excuse me, but are those the files on... a... Miss Ace...?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Boris   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 am

'He peered down at the lackluster bits of paper, there really wasn't much on the girl, since she was presumed dead for six years. 'The Morgentine kid? oh yeah, ain't very useful though.'

Boris handed the file over with ease, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 am

The man frowned at Boris as he took the papers, quickly glancing at them for a moment before looking up again at the strange man.

"I'm afraid we've never met, sir. Jean Descole. And I can't help but wonder.... why are you interested in this girl's files..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Boris   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 am

The file only contained her records from six years ago, the only recent update being her enrolment at Hogwarts. 'I am aware of who you are.' he didn't offer a name in return.

'The Morgentine girl was adopted by our late associate John Abonacci, we were ordered to...clean up the mess in his death. All of his kids are supposed to be special in some way.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 am

Descole gave a cool smirk, tucking the files into his suit, taking a step toward Boris.

"First of all, sir.. I prefer to know people's names before we speak... and second... cleaning up doesn't ever sound... normal.."

The man moved his hand to his belt, tracing the hilt of his sword lazily, eyes dark under his mask.
"... what are you planning on doing..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Boris   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:39 am

'Boris Johnson Adams.' he spoke his name calmly, not rising to the threat, people were still milling around in the room, watching them out of the corners of their eyes.

'It depends. Some of them will be imprisoned for their association with Death Eaters, the rest will probably be....rehabilitated.' he kept his tone level throughout, his eyes glinting ominously
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 am

Descole game a small smirk.

"I see..."

A thoughtful look, Descole lifted his chin and now crossed his arms.

"Yes... I see very clearly... Thank you for the files very much... Good day.."
He gave Boris a thin, dark look before turning away from him.
He would have to look into this.
See if Annete knew anything about this, as well. She knew the siblings, she surely wouldn't approve..
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Boris   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 am

'Good day to you too sir.' he nodded politely, before turning back to the clerk, asking for more records of various criminals and prisoners.

The Ministry would go for the Morgentine girl first still, she was the oldest and most potentially dangerous, nobody was entirely sure of her ability. But she must have one if Abonacci picked her up...

Shaking his head sternly, he continued his job, he would think about the Desouzas later.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:52 am

(( that was fun. c: nowwhat c: ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 am

elsewhere like a boss.
Cayden perched in her office chair, completely absorbed with paperwork, sighing when it never seemed to end.

Stressed; that would be a perfect way to describe her right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next