Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal Lulu dustypaws cynder kerrigan Disney snape sound liam black Ovauzhar moon Lumina sherbet Amythyst Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm

(( omg Merrmaid. xDD ))

Descole scowled, though slightly pained by the kettle's racket.
He didn't show any other signs that it had triggered a headache, other then a small wince.

"Worrying?"
He spoke over the kettle as well, expression collected, "Over what..? That is, if you don't mind me asking.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 pm

'You.' she admitted, her tone completely neutral as the kettle gave one final cry before diminishing to a soft whistle. Cayden didn't turn around, she didn't want to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Descole blinked in shock, opening his mouth slightly as if to reply.
Then a pause, he could feel collective hear in his face, in the pit of his stomach, all through his veins.

After a moment of thought, he did reply.

"You don't have to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm

'Believe me, I do. Someone has to, you constantly drive yourself to near destruction Descole...' she handed him a cup of tea, taking the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 pm

He took the cup with a quiet thankful nod.

A small laugh, he took a thankful sip- not the sweet wine that usually dulled headaches and pain. But it was nice enough.

"I would have to disagree. In what way, how do I do that? After all, I'm still alive, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:08 pm

She scoffed. 'Barely. I can see the bags under your eyes, even through the mask, something's draining you..'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 pm

The man gave a dark scowl and turned his face away from Cayden, slightly upset.
He took another drink of tea, letting it warm him and sooth him.

"It doesn't matter. I'll get sleep when I have time. For now, I don't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

'Please do..' she placed an arm on his shoulder, giving him a careful squeeze. 'I wish you would trust me, it's irritating.' she admitted, turning away from the man, trying to keep her expression level.
gotta roll, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:27 pm

(( see you merrmaid. c: ))

Descole paused, thinking, turning to look now fully at Cayden. His expression was exhausted, allowing himself to fully open up to the woman.

He exhaled slowly, warily.

"I'm sorry, Annete. I've just been overworking. Believe me, I trust you most, out of anyone."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

She exhaled as well, relieved she had gotten a few words from him. 'You're aren't superhuman Descole, you have the same restraints we do, you need to take a break.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 pm

A small nod, Descole scowled and looked up the the ceiling, as if to occupy himself with it as he spoke.

"I suppose... I've just... got so much.. I'm so close... to... so much scientific discovery...just... I can't take a break... not now, I can't stop in the middle of all of this.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 pm

'It's not a choice in the end, your body will force you to stop and breathe, it might make itself sick for you to do that...' she kept her arm around his shoulder, feeling the slight trembles in them.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:15 pm

(( omg the Master is hilarious in End of Time. He just makes everyone as him and he's in a dress in so many spots it's hilarious. Reminds me of AVPS Umbridge. xDDDD ))

Jean exhaled slowly, painfully, his shoulders tense but quivering slightly, his whole body shaking subtly and quietly.

"I've worked through illness before, it doesn't matter- doesn't make a difference.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 pm

i can now imagine the master going: 'did you get my text?'

She gently dug her thumgs into his back in a small massage, speaking softly and patiently. 'You know it does Descole, it always will in the end.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:23 pm

(( omg lol yes
brb getting coffee with dad becaue whiney bitch ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:24 pm

see you soon Cyn Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 pm

(( holy shit that took forever. Didn't even tell me we were going up to golden until we were moving wtf. ))

Descole frowned darkly, raising a hand to hit temples to try and calm the aching headache that had risen into his mind.

"Not to me, it doesn't. Don't worry for me, Annete, I'll get rest sometime soon... As for you, you need rest as well, I can see it, you're exhausted, too..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 pm

it's okay Razz
A wry smirk appeared on her face. 'I'm not resting until you do Jean, which means we've reached a stalemate.' She picked up her tea, sipping it politely before resting it back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm

(( I'm really happy about my bluray working again. It's been connecting really fast, which makes me happy. ;w;
and now I've got a habit of getting bored and drumming the Master's drumbeat. like. srs. ))

Descole paused before giving a harsh laugh, shaking his head and taking a small drink of his tea, though keeping the cooling cup in his hands.

"You're impossible, woman..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 pm

'As are you my dear.' she raised her eyebrows in challenge. 'We're more similar than it seems at first glance Descole, although our stubborn tendencies might stem from being aurors for so long.' she kept her hands clasped on her lap, studying him.

<--drowning in homework i cba to do.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

(( I'm sorry Merrmaid. :CCC ))

"I suppose so, Cayden," He replied smoothly, exhaling in a small, tired sigh.
A pause, he looked straight at her, giving a soft smile.
"You should let your hair down, Annnete..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm

She carefully pulled the pin out, shaking her head lightly as her brown hair with the greying ends fell to her shoulder. It made her seem younger somehow, more simpler. 'I don't usually take it down, it makes me look less professional than I am...'

Last edited by Meredia on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one cannot simply leave typos)
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Descole smiled. So... here she was...

His normally dark expression turned soft, as he set his tea down at last.

"... I think it looks beautiful..."

A small chuckle, he lifted her face to him and kissed her, softly, carefully.
If anything, maybe that would lift her spirits a bit.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:37 pm

i spot a typo in my last post.
-edits-

She returned the kiss easily and gently, a smile forming on her lips as her hands found his shoulders to pull him close. He had succeeded in his mission to make her feel better, she just hoped she could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:44 pm

(( Wlecome to my world. c: ))

No, Cayden didn't seem to realize what she was doing for Descole either. But he didn't mind.
A heart that had so easily been broken- a heart with such a gaping hole in it began to feel whole again. To feel new, accepted.

The man welcomed getting pulled closer, he wrapped his arms around Cayden, feeling his heart pick up slightly as he deepened the kiss for just a moment before pulling away, a stony but warm expression on his face.

He didn't say anything, but yes, his expression spoke for him.
And he knew that he loved her. He knew it was the time to let go of Clare now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next