Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina krystal sherbet dustypaws kerrigan Ovauzhar black moon sound liam cynder snape Amythyst Joachim Lulu Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am

(( it really would be. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: OOC   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 am

Though admittedly Liria's Father would most likely not care lol.

But anyways. I'm heading off. Night!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:15 am

(( hahah, understandable.
Very well~
Thank you for rping with me~

Sleep well, and stay safe~ c: ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:27 pm

More paperwork.

Descole had his jacket hung over the back of his chair, and had even taken his had off- though he left his mask on as always.

His fluffy brown hair was messy, and he kept yawning as if he had just waken up, or not even slept all night.

He had an empty wine glass next to his work, and a stack of finished paper placed to the side.

As well as a stack of unfinished work he was pulling over to look at.

... perhaps watching a silly little girl was better then this..
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Trying to smooth out the distress in her expression, Cayden rapped on the door lightly, starightening herself. 'Descole?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Descole looked up, a slightly bored expression on his face as he slipped his hat and jacket back on, giving him the appearance he always held.

He spoke in a curt but loud tone.

"Come in.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:32 pm

she entered swiftly, not making a big deal about it.
'You wanted to see me?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 pm

"Oh, yes..."

He spoke lazily, standing and setting his quill down, glad to let his hand relax.

He moved around his desk to what appeared to be a sort of chest.
Clicking it open, he grabbed what looked like a fitful of hair and pulled out a struggling and gagged woman, her left sleeve town to show the dark mark.
Descole's signature was cut into her forehead.

"Got her sneaking around the Ministry last night. Thought you ought to look her over."

A pause, he put on a concerned air.
"I also meant to ask about yourself. How you've been. As well as everyone from the trial- I heard one of the aurors seems to have something... eating his neck.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 pm

sorry about the wait, had to switch computers :3
She tried not to recoil at the woman being gagged and tied up. 'Are you sure that's....required?' Cayden tensed at his words even more. 'I'm fine as always.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:46 pm

(( no worries. c: ))

A smirk, Descole let go of the woman's hair, allowing her to fall to the ground and struggle to sit up.

"Quite required. And besides, because of her shouting and cursing, I couldn't get hardly any work done. She needed to shut up- and we couldn't have her somehow calling for help.."

A chuckle, he looked down cruelly at the woman before turning his gaze back up to Cayden.

"Glad to hear..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 pm

He doesn't know about my daughter? let's keep it that way. 'What do you intend on doing with her?' her gaze was wary.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

(( do you want him to know about her daughter? Perfectly work-out-able ))

The man smirked quietly.

"Well, I was going to kill her. But she begged for a parley.... and what gentleman breaks one... hmm?"

He shot the woman a cruel and sarcastic gaze.

"And anyway, she's on our wanted lists... death or Azkaban would suit her well..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm

yeah, he can't do much about it anyway Razz
'Azkaban.' She said immediately. 'How wanted is she?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Descole gave a bored expression, as if a bit disappointed that she chose Azkaban over death.

"As wanted as any Death Eater scum. Tracked for murder, kidnap, torture, use of the unforgiveable curses on people... and petty theft.."

A smirk.

A pause, the smirk disappeared.

"... Why do you choose Azkaban so freely, Cayden? I thought you would want to spare others that place's misery- especially with... well... she was your daughter, correct..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

'My Daughter has nothing to do with this. This girl has the mark, she's obviously a Death Eater, lock her up. Isn't that what you want?' There was a slight hint of challenge and irritation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 pm

The man lifted his chin, a calm and quiet air about him as kicked the Death Eater girl back to the ground when she tried to stand.

He eyes her for a moment before gazing again at Cayden.

"... Very well. And- I prefer killing them. And don't tell me it's murder.."

A pause, he gave a cruel grin.

"no... it's not murder. It's pest control."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 pm

'A life for a life.' she said stiffly, no emotions in her words at all, preoccupied for a long moment.

'You do realize I am the only person who has the guts to talk to you around here anymore?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:16 pm

He smirked.

"I see..."

At her next statement, he shrugged lazily and frowned.
"I've noticed. No letters, nothing. It does get quite lonely. So- why isn't anyone brave enough to visit, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

'Mainly because you kill them?' she lifted her eyebrows, she'd figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:19 pm

A surprised look crossed over Descole's face, mixed with a startled scowl.

"Kill them..!? Oh, now, really... you jest with me. You know I would... never... do that.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 pm

'Your face said enough Descole, and to be entirely frank with you, I couldn't care less. The one you....took care of was pretty crooked.' what she said was truth, but she knew it wasn't really acceptable for an auror to say, she'd have to control her thoughts more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Relief seemed to allow Descole's face to loosen the startled look, as it didn't seem she cared about his... deeds.

"The one I took care of. You'll need to be a bit more specific. You mean the one who happened to get that tiny little parasite..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 pm

She nodded curtly. 'I knew you'd have more tact than to use a nonverbal killing curse on the two other aurors who died in the courtroom.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Descole frowned sternly.

"Now, that's just a lie if you think I'm the one who killed the two. You know I prefer to kill with my inventions, and not a curse."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 pm

'I know, a curse is too careless for you. But I still don't know who done it...'

my mum is teaching me how to cook (:L) BRB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   sound - Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next