Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Lumina krystal Lulu Ovauzhar liam sound moon dustypaws cynder Amythyst kerrigan Joachim black sherbet snape
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

(( no worries. Errorists always seem to attack no matter what, so, it doesn't bug me. c: ))

"No buts, Joachim. Cynder is a strong woman. She won't walk blindly into something without a plan."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:44 am

-I moan but don't voice my opinion any further.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 am

Ged smiled carefully to the boy before muttering quietly to Joa.

"If Descole tries anything against her, though... do what's necessary, if you feel it's right."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 am

"No need to tell me twice..." -I speak dutifully and walk away.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 am

Cynder blinked and waved to Ged before grabbing her paper pad and pencil and jogging after Joa, glad to return to Hogwarts soon.

The man quietly watched them go with an air of sorrow about him.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 am

Ged worked hard, his expression stoic but quite calm as he walked the ox through the fields, ploughing steadily and without trouble as the women began to plant the seeds.

The rest of the men were working in separate parts of the fields, and some in the ironworks.
But Ged was currently the only one ploughing in this part- and he had covered a lot of ground already.

And yet, he hadn't seen Cynder in a while. Nor Joa. And as he worked, his expression twisted into that of concern.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 am

-I apparate there and run out to the field.- "GED!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 am

Ged looked up from his work, his expression flattening to pensive and stoic again.

He raised a hand to Joa, and turned to the Women, stopping his work and letting them have a break.

"Yes, Joachim...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:33 am

"Well hey, I met someone I think ya know yesterday and she means trouble for Cynda'..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 am

A dark look crossed over Ged's face, and he straightened, his kind eyes turning thoughtful and worried.
The scar on the side of his face seemed to gleam slightly.

Joa had said 'she' not 'he'. It wasn't Descole.
Who would it be, then..? Someone... he knew..?

"... explain.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 am

"Ya happen to know a Daisy per chance? She's REALLY got it out for Cynda'... she's bad news."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:42 am

A sudden look of realization crossed over Ged's face.
A look of pure worry and sudden upset flashing over his emotions before disappearing.

"Joa, we must speak in private. Come, we can head to my house. There's something I assume you deserve to know, now. Something that Cynder herself needs to know, but cannot at this time. Come, walk with me. I'll explain as much as I can on the way."

He motioned for Joa and called to one of the women, who took the ox.
Ged began to walk, his face pensive again. But almost. Almost fully worried now.
(( And here we go.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 am

-Oh shit, that's the face of someone who learned Chezhekov is ready for ya to pay up...-

"S..sure... what's up Ged?" -I ask him concerned and worried to my very heart.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:02 am

Ged inhaled deeply and gave a long exhale, thoughtfully, almost as if readying himself for something massive.

"The first thing I need to tell you about Daisy is that she is Cynder's sister. Exact opposites. And yet twins.
Daisy hates her sister with the deepest of passions... she'll do anything to harm her.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

"What the hell did Cynda' ever do to her?" -I ask him indigently.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:15 am

A shake of the head and a shrug, the two had reached Ged's house, and he held the door for Joa before walking in behind him, taking up his staff and leaning against it.

"I'm not fully sure. Perhaps it's jealousy, perhaps it's the mere fact that Cynder was actually the better treated out of the two.... as far as I know, though, Daisy can only turn into her true form at the moment- a Tasmanian Devil. She's never been as strong as her sister in the magical arts, but she's witty and very strong-willed.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:17 am

"Want me to take her out so she doesn't give 'er any trouble? I'm sure I could eat that little weasel." -I was talking like a prideful protective older brother.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

A frown, Ged raised a hand slightly, shaking his head.

"No, Joa. I said as far as I knew. She's not as strong as her sister, but that doesn't mean she's not a force to be reckoned with. If she really tried, she could even unlock her sister's abilities. Crush your ribs and leave you to die, where no one will know. You can't go after her.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 am

-I growl in annoyance but not at him.- "Well what the hell am I supposed to do? Cynda's like another sister to me..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 am

A sigh, Ged shook his head, looking suddenly older, despairing.

"Wait it out, I suppose. You do know the danger of her knowing how much she resembles her sister, yes? How often she's been mistaken for Cynder..? She can use that as a weapon, Joa.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 am

"Yeah... that's a tricky bit of business... but sorry Ged... I can't just wait it out."

-I smirk a little bit.- "I'm a conman... always was, always will be. Time to put it ta good use for once."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 am

"She's a better liar than you think, Joachim. But I trust your judgement.."

A sigh, the man turned his face away momentarily and gave a low sigh, a pensive and masked expression.

"You do what you think is right. But do be careful. And if you ever need me... I'll be here, you understand..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am

"Of course da... Ged." -I correct myself.-

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything UNUSUALLY stupid."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 am

Ged blinked for a moment, surprised at first by what Joachim nearly called him.

Dad...
He had never been a father, Ged. And he gave a slight half-smile.

"None of the things you do are stupid, Joachim. Merely a bit off-of-judgement, perhaps. You're a smart boy. Smart enough to be a 'con-man'. It takes a very, very intellectual person to pull that off."

(( Heading off to bed. If we can pause, that would rock~ I'll try and be on in the morning, but I have lots of school again so no promises. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 am

"Ahh.. I'm just in tune with lucky hunches I guess..." -I shrug-

OOC NP bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next