Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder sound sherbet moon Joachim Ovauzhar snape Disney krystal black Lumina liam Lulu kerrigan Amythyst dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Artemis: -For the first time in my life, I've throughly regretted my ancestor's decision from years ago to cancel the sword training regime as the blade slices into my leg before I have enough time to dodge it. I cringe in pain but make no audible cries as I fall to the ground. But that doesn't stop me from trying to reach for my fallen wand.- "No... I'll save my friend..."

Matthew: "I am not leaving without her! Please return her to me."

Topher: "Okay preacher, Good Guy 101. Bad guys NEVER do what you ask." -I run up just stare at building where Ged is in, and slowly begin making the materials weaken and decay. Years of ruin... all in seconds.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Descole laughed at Artemis and walked past him now, his blood-tinted sword placed carefully back in it's sheath, below the man's cloak.

He pulled something from his pocket and pressed it to the door before backing up as the metal was blown off it's hinges with a powerful explosion.
Instantly, he entered the building.

--------

Ged watched in shock as the building began to deteriorate.
He growled, his scar gleaming, Freedom wanting every right to escape.

But a sudden scream made him turn, where he saw Descole ram Cynder into a wall, knocking her unconscious.
The man gave a shout of fury, moving to attack- but Descole took Cynder in his hands and turned, running out of the building, toward the doorways.
The other Aurors stopped and flooded back the way they came.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Artemis: -As shrapnel flies off the hinges, I am hit in the head with a sizable piece, rendering me unconscious. I failed again....-

Joachim: -I follow close behind Ged and turn in a Chimera and starting racing after Descole.-

Topher: "Chimmy?" -I ask in confusion but I don't have the time for this, Cynder is getting away.- "C'mon preacher, we gotta haul ass!" -I start running.-

Matthew: "We'll save you Cynder!!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Toki looked out the doorway as Ged gave chase to Descole, moving surprisingly fast for as old as he was.
The woman noticed Artemis and called several other women over, who helped carry him inside, along with bringing in his wand, to the ironworks to try and bring him back-to.

----

Layton watched in awe as the aurors shoved past him, knocking him down.
He held on to his hat, but the pipe fell from his other as he caught himself and forced himself to stand.

Descole shoved past him, holding the girl like a sleeping child.
His wolves raced in front of Joa, snarling, readying themselves to protect their owner.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Artemis: -Blackness. Either my lack of consciousness or my recent crushing failure, I don't know which was the culprit for this blackness but nonetheless it shallows me completely. No feeling, no sight, no sounds, no thoughts.-

Joachim: -I snarl at the wolves and begin to charge at them to ready the way for Ged. I fight like a wild beast, namely because I was one. I use everything in my arsenal, my teeth, my hooves, and my tail.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Toki wetted a cloth and wrapped it around Artemis' head, looking with concern at him.

The other women dealt with the blood inside the building now, while even more manned the bellows.

Toki's husband brought over a red bowl to the woman and looked at Artemis.
"Is he unconscious?"

Toki looked at him with a serious and annoyed expression as she took the bowl of rice stew, responding with a blunt sentence.

"Even If you were a woman, you would still be stupid."

She returned her attention then to the boy again, tending to his wounds, while allowing the stew to cool.
"Come on, boy, wake up..."

------------------------

Wolves fell left to right at the attacks of the Chimera, and slowly began to back up.
They chose to flee

Ged lunged forward, his body shifting to the dragon.
Sparrowhawk grabbed Descole's cloak, tripping the man, forcing him to lurch to a stop.
The Ministry man pulled out his sword and sliced at the dragon's face, barely knocking against the scales.
He slashed at it's mouth and cut the tongue open, forcing a roar of anger from the beast.

And Descole stood, backing up quickly, and running his blade through Cynder's chest.
Ged froze in his tracks, the dragon's sides heaving, eyes wide.

Descole yanked the bloodied blade out of the girl and grinned.

"This isn't over, Vollectia."

And he turned, and was gone, leaving a limp and bleeding Cynder on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Joachim: -As the wolves flee I let out a roar of triumph and dominance!-

Artemis: -I stir slightly, my eyes still not open.- "L..Liria?" -Light breaks through the darkness a bit more.-

Matthew: -I run forward and find Cynder bleeding profusely.- "CYNDER!" -I rush to her side in a second flat. I hold her in my arms.- "Please lord, don't let her die..." -I start using a healing spell on her wound.-

Topher: -Matthew must've won the preist Olympics in his day, there was NO way I could keep up with him. But that meant he found out what happened to Cynder first.- "Hang on there Cyn... we'll get you back up." -I start staring at her and Matthew, giving both of them good luck.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Toki smiled softly.

"Sorry, buddy, I'm not a Liria.... but hang in there, as soon as you're better you can go and see her, all right? Come on, just open your eyes..."

She tied the bandage to his leg, pouring some peroxide on the wound.
It foamed and bubbled as it was supposed to, but she knew it had to sting.

"Hang in there, you'll be okay."

--------------

The white dragon from of Ged was panting, it's sides heaving, it's eyes wide.
He returned to human form and stood, his chest heaving, a look of horror on his face.
He walked numbly toward Cynder, eyes wide.

Cynder was still, with her breathing shallow to the point where any sign of life might not have even been noticed.

His heart sank. Had Jean Descole..?

No..
The girl stirred gently, her eyes fluttering open before squinting closed, a painted groan sounding from her lips.

Layton watched from a distance, a straight and serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Artemis: -I grind my teeth a little but know that it was part of the healing, as my eyes completely open.- "Thank you very much." -I say politely.-

Matthew: "Oh thank the lord..." -I hold onto Cynder closely.- "Please stay with us dear Cynder... stay with me. It's not your time."

Topher: -I let out a sigh of relief, I wonder if I should attack Ged now, but we weren't fighting at the moment so I probably shouldn't start anything. Besides I used basically all I had with giving Cynder good luck.-

Joachim: -I change into my human form and approach Ged.- "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Toki grinned and straightened, smiling.

"Well, I couldn't just leave you there. And anyway, Ged wouldn't think this was a good idea, but you fought against Descole, so I figure you're a friend. Here, have some stew... It'll help you feel better."

Kindly, Toki handed Artemis the bowl of Rice Stew, exhaling in relief.

--------

Cynder forced her eyes open. There was a stiff pain in her body, numb and still pricking.
But she couldn't bring herself to move.

"M-Matthew...? What... how did you..?"

Ged, however, didn't seem as relieved.
His breathing was still heavy, and he had a dark scowl on his face.
He turned away from the group, and looked at Joa.

His voice was painful.
"Descole knows we are here.... he knows that there are many of us, and he knows that they can overpower us.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Artemis: "I didn't want any bloodshed to occur. Our goal was simply to get Cynder and get out." -I take the bowl gratefully.- "Thank you again..." -I take a sip and it is quite tasteful.- "Wow, that's good."

Matthew: "Professor Layton, Artemis, Amaya and Christopher all helped me. I'm so happy you're alive..." -I hug her close, but was careful with her wound.-

Joachim: "We moving out then, or we gettin' some good ole fashion revenge?" -I speak in a way that mimics a small child with a toy gun slinging it around.-

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

didn't mention Amaya....probably a good thing. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Now I did lol
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

yay! ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Toki scowled silently.

"Yeah, Well... Ged's not really that fond of people bursting in to steal his niece."

-------

Cynder remained limp.
She made no effort to move, no effort to try.
Pain was throbbing through her body, and she murmured a small whimper, though she didn't make a big deal of it.

"... I'm sorry... I've done nothing but make all of you worry..."

---
Ged's expression was dark, a growl in his tone.

"We can't leave. There are too many here who have no where else to go. We'll have to stay and wait for him.... and bait him... and when he comes, we will kill him..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Artemis: "But she was kidnapped. Taken completely against her wishes. That's a violation of basic human rights."

Matthew: "Don't be sorry dear Cynder, you didn't mean for any of this to happen. Let's get you back home, my angel." -I say as I gently pick her up.-

Joachim: "Sounds good to me... I kicked those wolves asses I can kick his too! Just leave him to me!" -I say cockily (God I hate that word...)
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Toki scowled.

"Ged says she was 'saved'. Or at least, that's what he tried to tell her to get her to calm down... anyway, do you know Descole? I heard you're an auror, so..."

---------

Cynder's muscles tensed, but she felt very... somehow comfortable here.
Something peaceful swept over her while in Matthew's grip.
She closed her eyes.

"... thank you, Matt..."

------

Ged frowned.

"Descole is a one-man army, Joachim. I can't risk loosing you to him, as well."

a pause, he turned to Matthew.

"I'm afraid I can't let you take her."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Artemis: "I was there when it happened. He had Fuin kidnap her right out of Hogwarts." -Truth and sincerity are apparent in my voice.- "As for Descole, I've heard of him but never encountered him. I had wished such a man wouldn't exist but it seems he does."

Matthew: -Matt... not Matthew. A smile grows on my face and I show her the cross she gave me.- "You guided me through this."

Topher: -I look at Ged and glare at him.- "I gotta set of eyes that can prove you wrong..."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Toki shivered at the sound of Fuin's name.

"That guy always did give me the creeps. Ugh. Well, she's lucky to have such good friends to come and try and rescue her."

When he spoke of Descole, the woman scowled.
"He's got a blood grudge against Ged, though I don't know why.."

------

Cynder looked weakly at the cross and put her fingers on it, remembering when she gave it to him.

"I don't.. understand... how I could..."

Ged scowled, lifting his chin, responding to Topher with nasty bravery.
"And I have a set of fangs and about a hundred skilled shapeshifters on my side."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Artemis: "I believe Fuin is dead now. Hopefully permanently this time."

"As for Descole, I can try to dig up what I can on him. But you have to be honest with me here, what happened that made him want to commit genocide against you?"

Matthew: "Cynder..."

Topher: "One thing I found... numbers don't mean jack if all of them are unlucky..." -I smirk at him confidently.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Toki frowned and looked away, folding her hands in her lap.

"Well...."
A sigh.
"A few years ago, Ged's wife passed on in an explosion at her work that killed hundreds of others. I've known Ged since we attended Hogwarts- Descole and Ged used to be 'real close. When Ged and Clare began to date eachother, Jean just got real distant from him."

A pause, Toki scowled.

"And after Clare's untimely death.. something just snapped. He accused Ged of murder, saying he had something to do with the explosion. Ged was, of course, horrified at this prospect and tried to tell him otherwise, but... Jean Descole just didn't listen to him."

Toki looked at Artemis.

"All I can think of is that Descole himself loved Clare as well, and when she died all he could do was turn bitter- against Ged, and us."

--------------
Cynder looked with weak exhaustion into Matthew's eyes before looking away, giving a small sigh, her muscles starting to go limp again.

"... My head.. hurts.."

---
Ged scowled and crossed his arms.

"I can't let Cynder go.... Descole will kill her... or he'll very well try... and he could very easily get away with it."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Artemis: -I frown as the story continues.- "That's terrible. No one deserves to be punished for this. You have the full support of my family in this matter."

Matthew: "Just sleep, angel. You'll feel better when you awaken." -I say with a small smile and a tone of reassurance.-

Topher: "Yeah well, you've done a bang up job keeping her safe so far..." -I say sarcastically.-

"You don't know what we can do. Arty has resources, I've got skills, and Matthew can make any place feel like home."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Toki remained quiet for a moment before shaking her head.

"Ged won't accept help from any auror these days.... but thanks. If we do need help, I'll count on you..."
The woman smiled gently.

---------------

Sleep....
more then anything, sleep sounded wonderful...
Cynder nodded weakly and let the sudden exhaustion sweep over her, pulling her into darkness.

Ged, however, was not as peaceful.

"She very well would have been fine if you idiots hadn't come in here and opened the doors for Jean to follow you in!"

"Excuse me, but I'm afraid it's both our faults."

Layton interrupted gently, his arms crossed.
"You're correct that we accidentally let him in- but it was wrong of you to take Cynder in the first place. Please, let us take her with us... we'll protect her..."

Ged was tense, and he looked at Joa, as if wondering what to answer.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Artemis: -I try to stand up to see if my leg had recovered enough.-

Matthew: -I hold onto her, she truly was an angel... especially when she slept. Her sincerity, her peace, her beauty... she is an angel. One I sorely want to kiss right now, but it wouldn't be right.-

Joachim: -I shrug.- "What are ya lookin' at me for? I'm just the newest guy here."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Toki stood next to Artemis, making sure he would be all right.

"... Descole used to be a good man... a man that you remind me of. He was very set to do what was best."

--------

Ged scowled and looked over at Topher quietly, then at Layton.

"... I... I still can't let her go.. She's... so much like Clare..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next