Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Lulu krystal black sound Ovauzhar Amythyst snape kerrigan liam moon sherbet dustypaws Lumina cynder Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Just off the Streets of London...

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
Liria
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 am

On a bench sat two boys, one appeared 15 but was actually three years ahead of that. He looked too warmly dressed for the weather with curly brown hair and mild green eyes. Turned toward him was another boy with a VERY scrawny figure, pale skin, white hair and pinkish red eyes. He was an albino and had clothing to match. Ratchet heard Artisan and turned fast toward him.
"And...who're you?" He asked both confused and cautious

Emma's eyes widened
"I KNOW! These guys are amazing! I saw them in concert a while ago." She laid back on her bed.
"It took a TON of people to build this place...we've got lots of people, TK'S, PK's, seers, astral travelers, pyros, speedsters, mimics, shape shifters...the list goes on for ever."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Bith   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:21 am

"Hey there, I'm Artisan, I'm here to help with your farmer problem.." He extended a hand out to the albino first, trying to hide his lack of ease by the appearance with a professional manner.

"A Three Days Grace concert? That sounds epic!!"

A thought occurred to him with the last part, a general curiosity but he figured he'd sate it regardless, "Say, you wouldn't happen to have anyone with evil eyes here would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:28 am

Ratchet sat back down, looking toward Drew. Drew looked at Artisan's hand but didn't take it.
"And how do we know you aren't with them and here to get us to say something revealing about us?" Drew wasn't one to easily trust; Ratchet nodded in agreement.

"I know right?!" Then, quick as ever, she addressed his next question.
"Um...I think so..." she leaned out the door, catching Mona in the hall.
"Hey Mona, is there someone here with something called evil eyes or whatever?"

"I don't fucking know. Probably." She glanced at Topher "you want people with eye powers you go to the 5th floor." As she walked away Emma turned to Topher

"Guess we're going up then, come on!" She bounced toward a set of stairs
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 am

He took out a scroll from his back and set it before them, "These are the designs for my latest invention, that would allow me to spy anywhere liquid was present. I haven't memorized it yet nor have I started building it. I'll let you hold onto those until I've proven myself to you."

Topher smiled eagerly and followed her up, "Man, I hope someone is there, they'd be the only other person with the eyes I know other than Camenzind and my grandfather.."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 am

Drew and Ratchet looked long and hard at the scroll, and then at each other. They were taking a huge risk and gambling terribly what with the amount of innocent PEOPLE that were here. Until finally, Ratchet nodded and took the scroll
"Deal, but I hope you know just how big of a risk we're taking by trusting you, there's thousands of people who live here."

Emma offered a good smile as they reached the fifth floor. Searching every label on every door they finally came across one that said evil eyes under the name 'Kara'. She looked up at Topher
"I remember Kara...real loner in high school. Not a ton of friends, she loves Photography so...have fun." she offered the door to him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:41 am

"Of course I understand but we Strayers know how to dish out justice to those who deserve it. So can you tell me more about these 'farmers'?" Artisan inquired as he took a seat. He figured their distrust was naturally but he truly wished to prove himself.

"Thanks! Talk to you later!" He waved as he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Ratchet modded
"They seek to use our powers to reshape the world...and believe me they could do it."

Kara barely sat up in her bed and meekly said
"...come in."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:39 pm

"What sort of resources do they use aside from your friends here?" Artisan paid close attention as even small details mattered.

Topher opened the door and stepped inside, "howdy!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 pm

"I'll assume you know what latent powers means, there are these..." He pulled out a small clear container filled with tiny white tablets, like miniture hockey pucks.
"We don't know EXACTLY what they're called but we figured out their used to give psychic powers a jumpstart. And believe me, that's never a good thing, or at least I don't think it is." He handed it to Artisan

Kara didn't turn over, she just kept twidling a piece of string between her fingers, replying in her soft voice
"hi"
"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Artisan turned it over in his hands, "fascinating.. I'll have to examine this closer later. Maybe figure out precisely what it is."

"My names Topher, and you are?" He greeted gently, figuring she was a shy type.

Ooc gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Ratchet nodded and brought up his hand, which was gloved
"Just, in case you were wondering about this. I can't figure out how to stop from disintegrating things when I touch them...so, that's why I'm covered up."

Kara looked over her shoulder at Topher
"I'm Kara..." she whispered, sitting up a bit with her head down so her eyes weren't visible
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Artisan nodded in understanding, "makes sense, maybe I can help.."

"So hey, you have the eyes too right?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Ratchet shook his head and stood up
"Pretty sure you can't, I've tried a lot."

Lara looked up at him, showing her eyes whic mimicked his
"...how'd you know?" She asked
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 am

"Well, should you reconsider, I'm ready. But onto more pressing matters. Do you have a route to the farmers?"

Topher smiled a little, "look into my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 pm

"We have a few" Drew wandered "but it's getting difficult, they have psychics in their side too."

Lara did as Topher told her, her eyes were the exact same.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:42 am

"I see, do you guys have ay sort of defenses from their psychics?" Might could win half your battles but brain could win all of them. The more he knew, the better his chances.

"See? You're not alone.." He smiled encouragingly at his newfound sister-in-eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

Ratchet nodded
"Tons, I'm actually one of them. Wanna meet some of them?"

Kara's eyes began to tear up. Here sat someone who was similar...the only one.
"I..." She couldn't speak so she cried
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 am

"Certainly..."

Topher just hugged her comfortingly, "There there, it's all okay.."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:20 am

Ratchet led him to a giant room filled with various equipment to suit different training needs.
"Everyone in here is on the combat roster. Like..." He pointed to a guy who sparked...literally.
"Jolvan, his electricity is actually strong enough to paralyze anyone. And..." He pointed to a silver haired shy girl who wasn't training
"Silvia, she's...the love child of anti social and shy."

Lara sniffed before looking up
"Who...are you?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 am

"Hey everyone!" Artisan smiled and waved, he always enjoyed large groups and this looked like a great chance to show them what he was made of.

"My name's Topher Noir, friends call me Top though!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:30 am

Everyone stopped and looked in their direction
"Guys, this is Artisan. He...wants to help us fight the farmers." Everyone looked skeptical, like Artisan was an alien.
"Show us what you got boy!" Shouted a flying African girl. "I'm a trainer here! Show me some skill!"

"I'm...Kara" she whispered "why...do your eyes look like mine?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:34 am

Santa Claus could've given Artisan the solution to world hunger and he still wouldn't have been more excited than with this chance to show off his skills. "Alright, do you guys have a dummy I can burrow?"

"Because your eyes are called the 'Evil Eyes', don't let the name fool you though, they can be used for good..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 am

Rike flew down
"Sure! Just ova' here" she led him to one and gestured to it "we do really love to dis' them farmers a ton. Go ahead and fuck it up!" She cheered while everyone else simply watched

Kara mummbled the words over and over as if trying to see if they fit right. Then she hovered a hand over one of her eyes
"But evil means bad..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:48 am

The inventor grinned cockily and pulled his bag off his shoulders, first pulling out a muggle cd player and put on a rock and roll song, "Here we go!" He started off by using some advanced martial arts on it and then he took out three silver balls from his bag and threw them one at a time at the dummy.
"ICE!" The first ball froze the dummy in place,"LIGHTNING!" The next ball electrocuted the frozen dummy continuously and then the last one, "FIRE!!" Upon impact the dummy exploded into unrecognizable pieces.

"And that is why I am the best!" He cheered for himself upon the victory and he performed a victory dance in place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"That name's only because of my sunova bitch grandpa..." Topher explained, "He tried to lead a revolution against the Ministry with a cult of evil eye users and that's how they got the name 'Evil' Eye. Really you can do good luck with it too!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 am

Some of them went slacked jawed, most applauded and others stood unphased and unimpressed. Role whistled
"We'll that's SOME power boy! What is that?" She asked interested

Kara sighed
"I met someone like that...inner him at an airport. He tried to kidnap me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just off the Streets of London...
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next