Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet dustypaws snape Lumina Lulu kerrigan Disney sound Amythyst Joachim cynder Ovauzhar moon liam black krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Just off the Streets of London...

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
Liria
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

sound - Just off the Streets of London... Empty
PostSubject: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 am

-Meredia veered away from the streets of London, finding the small alcove tucked away from the bustling city life. She approached the blackened door, it looked derelict, but she knew better. She rapped on it seven times, using an intricate rhythm to identify herself. The door creaked open just a crack, and a rifle was trained on her head.-

'It's fine, I washed my face today.'

-The man holding the rifle relaxed and let her squeeze past. Cigar Smoke hit her as she emerged in the room. About a dozen men and women were sat around a table, talking in hushed whispers that halted as she caught their attention. She addressed only one of them though, a sinister looking man with slick brown hair and a cigar placed on the tip of his tongue-

'You summoned me?' -She raised her eyebrows only slightly, all that was needed to express her emotion-

We want to hear about your progress at this new school of yours. After all, those mongrels did kill your mother and 5 of your sisters, can you blame us for the inquiry? -The man smirked, blowing smoke in her direction-

'No, I cannot. It is slow I will admit, but I may be getting somewhere, it might please you to know my sight is coming back.'
-She stopped herself from wrinking her nose at the smoke, she thought it was a disgusting habit-

-The man laughed, a bitter cackle-
Good to know girl, good to know! -His expression darkened-

However...We want you to report here in four days, where you will stay with us so we can moniter your development. Do you understand?

-Meredia nodded, hanging her head low-
'Yes, sir.'

-The man smiled again, his brown gums gleaming at her- I'm glad you do. Now scram, the adults need to discuss plans. -He brushed her aside, and she scuttled out of the room, heading back to Hogwarts-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

-Meredia brushed her hair nevously aside, she was coming unannounced. She rapped on the door again, but it didn't open straight away-

'Identify yourself.' -She nodded and held out her arm, not feeling the drawing of blood.-

'You're clean, come on through Meredia.' -She bowed to the man before shuffling past him. This time, only 4 people were at the table. Two men, two women. They were playing cards, laughing heartily with each other.-

I might be a part of that one day... -Mer smiled wistfully, knowing that dream was out of her reach at the moment-

Couldn't you wait? -The man with slick hair glanced up at her, a whimsical smirk playing on his lips-

I'm sorry, I-

Address me properly girl!

My apologies Abonacci, will you not tell me anything until Wednesday? Even with recent events?

-The man stood up and crossed over to Meredia, towering over her tiny frame, the people behind him snickering as if it were an inside joke-

We know what you did. We're suprised you survived that, most people don't.

I am not most people, I have no need to flaunt my worth, but I cannot live in ignorance anymore Abonacci.

-He cackled- It's imperative you do girl. You won't keep your innocence otherwise, one of your only redeeming qualities. Stop being such a needy child, it doesn't do you any favours.

-Meredia bowed down to him- No sir, it doesn't. I will take my leave until you summon me.

-She walked out and merged into the streets of London, pacing back to Hogwarts-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm

-Meredia had only received the letter moments before she got there:-

Get here now M. -The doorman didn't hesitiate to let her in, she was still clutching the letter as she bowed to Abonacci. Everyone else had left-

What's so important?

You stupid girl! what do you think you're doing leaving Hogwarts? You won't ever be in control of your ability Meredia.

-She shivered, his voice pierced her like ice-
Sir, I had to do it! I didn't want to get attached to anyone!

But you ARE attached to someone, aren't you? Who are they? I said not to get involved with wizards, and you know the punishment for not listening to me...

Abonacci, he's different! We're not like that!
...he doesn't want to be a wizard, he's just like me. I never wanted this...

-He sneered-
For his sake, he better not be. There will be no magical blood tainting us. You are the one exception Meredia, because you are cursed. We will cure you.You will get your sight back.

-She nodded and spoke lifelessly-
Thank you sir.

You must continue your learning, I do not care where you sleep or live, but you will return to Hogwarts.

-Meredia said nothing as she rushed away, knowing she didn't want to be around him too long-

There isn't even anything wrong with me, you senile fool.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Can I just say, that was beautifully written! By the way, kudos with the name Abonacci, that's REALLY cool!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks ^.^ I had to make him sound scary and cool at the same time, so it kinda fitted.

I really appreciate it, made my day!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Well you nailed it! I look forward to reading more!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I shall get more done before I leave on Thursday...after all she's got to come back to this place on Wednesday anyway...I don't think that's going to go well for her, but that's all i'm going to say on the matter -cryptic smile-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:45 pm

-Amaya peeked her head around the corner of the room before she sat at the stone table, opposite Abonacci-

She responded just the way we expected her to sir.

-The man cackled, raking a hand through his greasy hair, a cigar affixed to his mouth-

You always tell me exactly what I want to hear young lady...are the preparations set for Wednesday?

-Amaya's lips curled up in a tight cold smile-

I've been ready longer than you have Abonacci.

We shall see this through then. You must leave now, I do not have the time to entertain you.

-She smirked and took off her trilby hat, her brown ringlets curling inwards as she curtseyed to him-

Do you ever? -Amaya swanned out, the smile still dancing on her face-

Oh sister...I can't wait to finally meet you in person.

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Abonacci   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:34 pm

-He rested his feet on the table, briefly making eye contact with his comrades. He stubbed the end of his cigar on the stone, watching it fizzle out-

Tommorrow is the day gentlemen. Is she still well?

-There were murmurs of agreement, nothing specific-
Then we shall proceed. Any objections?

-The room fell silent, nobody dared to breathe out-
Good. Now get out of here.
-He beared his teeth in a small smirk as his people left. Abonacci reached for the faithful rifle strapped to his waist, checking it was armed.-

Everything will go as I want it to. I can feel it.

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Abonacci   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm

(Earlier today....)
-Abonacci toyed with the letter in his fingertips-
All good to go sir, she'll be running to us in no time.
A.

You are a genius Amaya...you really are.

-He lit his cigar, all he had to do was wait-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm

-Amaya returned with a bloody hunting knife, a smoking gun and a signature sneer-

He got the message, but I had to shoot the guy first.

-Abonacci became still, his voice hissing-
You shot the Death Eater?

-She ignored the bite she felt at his words-
Right through the bottom of his lungs sir.
I also took out the muggle you asked for.

-Amaya placed her hat on the table as Abonacci relaxed at her success-

We'll have to keep her here for a while...shooting him wasn't part of the plan Amaya, FOLLOW MY ORDERS!

-She showed no signs of terror, even though when Abonacci was like this it scared her half to hell-

It's my sister's life on the line, not yours, remember that. You said you would cure her if I became your assassin. I'm keeping my part of the deal, what about you?

-Amaya didn't wait for an answer, she couldn't bear to be in Abonacci's prescence anymore so she left-

I can't wait for my knife to slit your throat dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Meredia. Amaya and Abonacci   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

-Meredia rapped on the door lightly, it opened and Amaya stood, a thin smile on her face-

'Well sista, I'm sorry i gotta do this, it's for the best though.' -Amaya pounced on Meredia and pinned her to the floor, her unnerving grin plastered on her face-

AMAYA! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I TRUSTED YOU! I ACTUALLY TRUSTED YOU! -Meredia's eyes blazed back, giving in to the unfathomable rage she felt-

-Amaya took her hand gun out of her jeans pocket and placed it to Meredia's head. She forced Meredia to sit at the stone table, opposite Abonacci-

Relax little girl, we don't kill people here. -He lit a cigar and blew smoke in Meredia's face, revelling in her discomfort-

Actually, me and your sister have come to a deal. She's quite special for a squib.

-Meredia stopped herself from frowning, knowing looks would give her away-
That's not true, I've seen her use magic loads of times before.

Anyway...we're offering you a full time place in our operations, a home of sorts. You don't belong in the wizarding world, with that scum. You won't need to do anything for us, apart from stay alive. How does that sound?

-She turned to Amaya, her rage dampened, replace with confusion-
You want me to be bait? To who?

'The Death Eaters, of course. They're always been the enemy Mer. The ministry supports wizards staying secret. Wizards are vile, corrupted and arrogant creatures, they don't deserve to live and hurt humans like us, like they did to mother.'

-Meredia nodded in understanding, filled with certainty-
I'll do it, I was meant to do this.

-Abonacci laughed, a hoarse croak-
Isn't this sweet? Family working together...but you girls won't see each other after this. I forbid it. If you don't listen to me, I'll kill you both, simple as that.

Amaya, take her to the torture chamber, just for some 'encouragement'.

-She bowed to him-
'Yes sir.'

-Amaya pushed Meredia to the chamber, and slammed the door on her, winking at her as she turned away.-
If you know what's good for you, you won't try to escape.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am

-Meredia swallowed the lump in her throat, she had to understand what was really going on here.-

They want me to be loyal to them...but they want me to stay as I was before I got here. I don't want to be bait. I've got enough people trying to kill me. Jaq...Crouch...

-Her expression changed with realization-

They've set me up this whole time...just for this moment.

-Amaya sauntered in, holding pairs of 4 inch long nails-
'Nothing personal. This has to be done.

-Her eyes were empty as she grabbed Meredia's hand and shoved the nails down through the tips of her fingers.-

'The pain will be so unbearable, it'll cripple you, but not quite enough to de-sensitize you. Your nerves are probably having fits right now. I'll be back sister.' -She exited-

-Meredia couldn't bring herself to scream, all she could feel was the blinding pain in her fingers. Amaya was right, she was practically immobile, overwhelmed by agony.-

And no-one will know I'm here...

-Her blood ran through the tiles, staining them crimson-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya and Meredia   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm

-Amaya sat on a stool, reading the prophet once more, while Meredia lay curled up on the floor, whimpering-

'You know Mer, my face was once in here, and Abonacci's. We were the most wanted people in the wizarding world, until he cured me. Abonacci is going to get your sight back. They couldn't even recognize me if they tried. I'm just a look-alike to them. I had my fingerprints burnt off.'

Why..are you telling me this?

'Because if this goes tits-up, i'm nobody important. That's why this is so easy for me.' -She continued flicking the pages dismissively, the nails still in Meredia's hands-

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

-Amaya got her guns ready as she tapped on the door-

Yes, I have a wizard with me. -The door slowly opened and she entered, nodding to her other silhouettes-

I'll never get used to that

-She bowed to Abonacci, who sat smoking a cigarette, playing poker with some others-

Guy wants to see Meredia sir. -Amaya waited for Crouch to introduce himself-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

-Crazy Grin- So you must be Abonacci... the Dark Lord is most grateful to your services in the past and hence is why I'm helping you. -Extends hand- Crouch Jr- perhaps you've heard of me?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Abonacci and Amaya   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm

-The people playing poker dropped their cards and looked at Crouch with a mixture of bewilderment and disgust. Abonacci rolled the cigar in his mouth and shook his hand-

You were my successor to the Dark Lord's apprentice.

-He showed his dark mark before making a waving motion with his hand. Amaya pointed down the corridor-

She's in the room on the left, with the other me.

-You could hear Meredia whine from outside-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 pm

-Crazy grin, eyes widen with surprise- Were you now? Well then, pleasure to meet a former apprentice. So now, I hear you have a rodent infestation that needs tending to?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

-Amaya just snorted and kept her thoughts to herself letting Abonacci speak-
fucking Death Eaters.

Go do whatever the hell you want, but make it quick, we got another one coming in later. -His blackened teeth glittered when he beared them to Crouch-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

-Sighs in disappointment- Quick... so boring... what fun can be derived from quick death? -shrugs- But hey, you're the client in this case...

-I go to where Meredia is-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya and Meredia   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm

-Meredia lay on the floor, shivering and too consumed with pain to do anything but make small sounds of terror. Her lips had become pale blue while Amaya stood, throwing the prophet on the floor and spitting on it-

'Pile of crap that is. Since we have a deal, I have to hand her over. We were just getting started. Shame that.'

God dammit Meredia this is just a test, toughen up.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

-Crazy grin- Well Abonacci said it had to be quick... he didn't say it had to be INSTANTANEOUS! -Insane Laughter- CRUCIO!!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:43 pm

-Meredia was suprised she could feel more pain, she screamed out loud, the room shaking-

-Amaya passively leaned against the wall, watching with interest-
Oh yeah, no killing curses here. Dark magic leaves a mark, and they could find us.

-She made a note to her other selves-
If he tries to near here, shoot with no hesitation
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

-Crazy Grin- Sheesh, you guys have more rules than the Ministry...oh well... -I kick Meredia in the face-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Mer and Maya   sound - Just off the Streets of London... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:47 pm

-She felt blackness come to her, and she wanted to give into it badly, but she knew for some reason she couldn't. Something told her not to-

I'm not going to die here...I can't die here...

-Meredia continued wailing, Amaya tapped her feet to the sound of it, making it seem like music-

Anything but the killing curse. We ain't that strict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just off the Streets of London...
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next