Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal black Amythyst sound snape Lumina Ovauzhar Disney kerrigan dustypaws moon liam sherbet Joachim Lulu cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Just off the Streets of London...

Go down 
+6
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
Liria
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:05 am

"Alright then, show me the way and then watch out, guess the Artisan can of ass whoop is coming out!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

"Hate guys like you..." Mona grummbled as she led them into a subway tunnel. She stomped on the ground a few times and the ground opened up, swallowing them all down a slide
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:00 am

The two boys were obviously having fun, while still being surprised by the sudden descend!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:15 am

They all landed on a giant trampoline. Mona stood up instantly
"Here we are." Thousands of people walked around , all of them about 20 or younger.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 am

"Wow.thats not something you see every day.." Topher marveled at what was before them. He doubted he'd ever seen such a concentrated number of people in one area, even during madre gra!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 am

Someone sped up to them, a girl in jeans wearing a sonic shirt with long green hair.
"New arrivals I take it?"

"Sort of..."

"What do you mean sort of Mona?"

"They want to help us fight the farmers."

"Hmph, we've got enough help. EVERYONE here is a psychic."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 am

"Maybe I'm
Not psychic but I think you'll find I can handle myself nicely." Artisan chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:43 am

"I've met dudes like you, they think they know what they're getting into when they don't."
She barely looked at him
"I'm Veronica, super speeds my power."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:45 am

"Ahh that explains the cool shirt." (Seriously sonics a favorite of mine XD )

"Anyways bring me up to date then, what exactly is all this?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 am

IOC: Very Happy

IC
Veronica sighed, helping them from the trampoline
"You'd better talk to Drew, he along with Ratchet are the ones who started this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 am

"Ratchet huh? Sounds cool, there wouldn't happen to be a Clank here too would there?" Topher asked as a lighthearted joke.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:29 am

"No" Veronica replied, unimpressed. "Do you want to see them or not? I'm a nice person but I'm not very funny so...don't take it wrong."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:33 am

Topher raised his hands in surrender, "Alright alright, just trying to lighten the mood, geez..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:40 am

"Veronica are your TRYING to be mean?" Came another that approached them. She wore messy gray jeans, black converse and a black and red striped long sleeve shirt. Her hair was cut emo style and was a dark brown. Veronica rolled her eyes

"You know I hate humor in the middle of serious shit"

"Yeah well THEY didn't know that so lighten up!"

"I'll be on the track if you need me..." she sped off without a word. The girl sighed

"I SWEAR she's impossible. Hi! I'm Emma, I can bring you guys up to date if you want." She offered her hand
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 am

Artisan stepped forward, adopting a more professional attitude as he shook her hand, "We'd appreciate that. I'm Artisan Strayer."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 am

She nodded, taking in the info like she's done this a hundred times.
"Okay well, I'll take you to where most of us stay and I'll tell most of it there. But..." she gestured around her as they walked
"What you see here is the idea of exactly TWO guys. Ratchet and Drew came up with the idea that 'hey, we can't be the only people out there who have...abilites like this sooo, we should create a place. A sort of SH (safehouse) almost.' She chuckled
"It's really nice when you think about it. Before I discovered my powers I was almost raped."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:50 am

"Oh lord, I'm sorry to hear that.." Artisan's heart fell a little at her revelation, "But at least it was just 'almost'!" He added trying to cheer things up.

Topher looked around him, "This Drew and Ratchet sound like some pretty good guys...'
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 am

Emma thanked Artisan for his sympathy before addressing Topher
"Funny thing about that is...neither of them think the same about themselves."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:56 am

"Really, I don't know, I mean two guys making a safe place for psychics, that's gotta be up for some good karma points, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:59 am

Emma nodded
"Yeah, you'd think they'd feel pretty good about it...I mean, they DID when they made it up but..." Emma's face darkened just a tad bit which didn't suit her usually friendly demenor
"Ratchets power is disingegration...that caused him to accidentaly kill his girlfriend when they kissed. And Drew...he's immortal, he's been alone since 1934."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:02 am

"Yeesh... poor dude..." Topher shook his head looking down.

Artisan then stepped up, "Would it be possible to speak to these two at all?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 am

Emma nodded
"Yeah, just keep heading straight, theres a set of doors that lead to a garden. They're both sitting outside." She stepped up to them
"Don't tell them I told you ANYTHING. They're pretty damn sensative about it..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:07 am

Artisan nodded his head in understanding, "Of course, I get it, thanks for your help!"

Topher however stayed behind, "You're better at this business stuff than me, besides, I'd rather see this place!" 

"Alright then, see you soon Top!" The young inventor headed through the doors as Topher looked to Emma, "I'd love to see more of the place if ya didn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:10 am

"Of Course!" She showed him to where she was staying, it looked like a small bedroom. She had decorated it with posters of bands she liked
"AFI...Three Days Grace...Skrillex..." She sat down on the bed which had a bunch of papers with drawings on them
"I'm kind of a nerd...and I thought I was weird before." She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 am

"Don't be nervous, yu got pretty good taste in music!"

"Hyello? Anyone in here?" Artisan asked as he closed the door behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just off the Streets of London...   sound - Just off the Streets of London... - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just off the Streets of London...
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next