Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Disney kerrigan Ovauzhar liam Lulu black moon snape sound cynder Amythyst krystal Joachim dustypaws Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
+9
Meredia
RavenHaven
Ash
RiverSeth
Liria
IceFirebolt
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm

She approaches Amy and puts her glass delicately down before taking a seat beside her.
"I believe there has been some misunderstanding between us. This saddens me. I would like to set things straight."

Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 pm

-finishing his bottle, turns around and watches Nagini and Amy, with interest... and his hand on his wand just in case-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Signals Rosmerta for another round, ordering a firewhiskey to sip on, eyes trained on Nagini and Amy, almost hoping to see some sort of fight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Rose patted Ivys head awkwardly "I just realised... life is really bad, then you just die. Like... Poof, gone, vanishing charm."

She looked between Nagini and Amy with a smile "Aw this is nice wait..." Rose raised her voice "ROSIER, GET ME ONE PLEASE"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 pm

O o c: Right, Crouch? Get the cheap low percentage booze and transform it Razz

Continues drinking, maybe a bit too fast. Starts to get tipsy and all those torturing worries start to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 pm

"It's not all bad. While we can still drink, while there is music and while there are sexy people, we can have a bit of fun eh, Rose?" Ivy smiles into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

OOC: Amy are you ignoring me in character or just slow replying?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Grabs the shots, walking over to Ivy and Rose, handing them one each, with extra cream on the top. "Here, the cream is a special just for you.... I think you'll both look amazing with cream all over your mouth," she laughs. "Am I interrupting some deep conversation here?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Takes a very long thoughtful drink from her flask before setting it down and looking at Nagini. "by all means set them straight then."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"Deep conversations are overrated babe." She takes the shot and downs it, licking the cream off her lips after and grinning at Rosier.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

-Gets another bottle, large gulp, turns to Vine, slight slur- You know friend... I'm too hard on you sometimes... but you know what it is... I'll tell you... these damn plans are harder to make than I make it look...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 pm

"Sure Ivy, lets go with that" Rose dips her finger into the drink in confusion then inhaled the aroma before drinking it. "I don't really do deep conversations... only about the stars" she coughed a little then continued "They are so beautiful... pure"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 pm

"Ah no, they're fun to have babe, you get to feel like you are connecting with someone," she says, laughing a little at her honesty, "but whatever. Who needs conversations to connect with someone when you can just torture their whole family? That's enough connecting for me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:21 pm

"Ah stars, so pretty." Ivy turns to rosier "They don't do justice to your eyes though." Ivy pauses for a second then chuckles to herself, shaking her head. "WHEN did I get so cheesy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Nods at Crouch...I know...We death eaters have a tough life, nobody understands. We have a high motive, we know how dangerous muggles are...We value power. People are too stupid to acknowledge true power.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 pm

"Amy, I have to apologise for something. Something that I should have done before I had to leave so suddenly. That time when you were... were poisoned by that mudblood, I completely lost my manners..."

She shakes her head and takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Mid drink, she decides to shout out loudly "ALL HAIL PUREBLOODS!" as the people in the bar cheer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Smiles at Rosier, thinking how she got so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

She stops focusing on Amy for a moment and smiles at Rosier, raising her glass.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

-takes another large gulp- Right? RIGHT?! Hell the Dark Lord probably doesn't even need as many of us as he uses... my thinking? Just the few of us at this table are enough for him to accomplish ANYTHING!

-Here's the chant, raises glass- ALL HAIL PUREBLOODS!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Picks her flask back up taking an even longer drink this time as the substance begins to go to her head, she put it back down and grins at Nagini "no need to say more..all is forgiven dear Nagini. I've missed you"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Rose carries on drinking to herself, trying her best not to bring up her whole Voldemort intimate moments enquiry in the current company.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

F the mudbloods! Hope they all decay and...end up like
Doesn't finish the sentence just drinks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Her expression softens.

"Amy. We should no longer be divided. It is hard enough doing what we do as it is. Together we are stronger, and our loyalty grows."

She notices another full glass on the table and picks it up.

"Was this mine? Oh well, it is now."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Seeing the adoring look in Ivy's eyes, she kisses her quickly, "Ah baby, if only you really were on completely the same side with me, things would just be so much less complicated," she says, as she over hears Crouch's conversation. "Excuse me for a moment."

Goes over, sits with Crouch and Vine. "I agree Crouch... sometimes I feel like there are too many useless Death Eaters walking around.... they aren't loyal and they don't have what it takes to get the job done ... too many within the ranks that are just damaging our reputation"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next