Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Amythyst Lulu black Ovauzhar kerrigan Lumina sound liam snape krystal moon dustypaws Disney Joachim cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
+9
Meredia
RavenHaven
Ash
RiverSeth
Liria
IceFirebolt
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hogsmead Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:50 pm

"I don't know what kind of terrible music they will supply here Ivy" She said accidentally knocking the glass onto the floor. "Oops... anyway, who's for the next round?" She said, looking around at everyone else, obviously excluding herself.

Rose looks up at Crouch and Amy "Hey Amy, you look better"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

"Oh hello Crouch, Amy. It's nice to see you looking much healthier. Rose, if you go get that round, I'll just put on some good music..." She waves her wand and a song starts playing ....
do do do do do DO do do do do do DO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Nagini notices Crouch and stiffens.

"Evening, Crouch Jr."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

"Ah well you keep the bed warm on these cold winter nights, so I'm not complaining here babe."

Grins as Crouch sits down with them. "There ain't no party like a DE party," she comments. "Look at everyone else looking at us in fear already."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Looks over at everyone and grins "started the party with out us I see"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 pm

"It isn't much of a party Amy..." She says, looking around at everyone still sitting and not looking as cheery as she'd hoped they'd be.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:55 pm

"if it's not a party, then you're not drinking enough" ;]
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 pm

-Sees Nagini, that heel dragging little... Crazy Grin- Good evening Nagini, everyone! -yells to bar- ONE FIRE WHISKEY AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 pm

"I like the way you think Amy." Ivy gets up to go to the bar and order firewhiskys for everyone. She brings them back smiling. "Come on, let's get happy people."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Notices the tension between Nagini and Crouch, thinking that it's something a little alcohol can't solve. Goes up to the bar to get the next round, but grabs Ivy around the waist and steals a little kiss and pulls her to the bar with her. Madam Rosmerta smiles at the two of them, as I look to Ivy, "What do you say to getting some of the hard stuff? Let's get crazy tonight. I need to let loose."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 pm

She finishes her drink in one quick gulp and winces.

"Well, my friends, it is good to be here once more, amongst these fine people. Everything back to normal."

She smiles at Crouch.

"It is even good to see you"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Pulls up a chair and sits down taking a firewhiskey from Ivy and downs it in quickly. Blatantly disregards that Nagini is there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Ivy takes Rosier's hand and holds it as they sit down, ready to drink away the worries. She looks between Nagini and Crouch carefully before taking a big swig.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 pm

-Crazy Grin- Nagini, I must say I haven't seen you in a while... I was beginning to dread that you had run off... but it seems you just went home. Did you enjoy yourself?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

"Ivy, you big pussy. That drink is nothing. I just got Rosmerta to make a heavy shot, one of my favourites. You're taking one, no questions asked," hands her the double shot glass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Sees Amy and sighs.

"Oh Amy, I had better get this sorted once and for all"

She stands and the chair scrapes back loudly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Rosmerta is too busy flirting with Aberforth..."hey! come and get my empty bottle"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Ivy smiles at the glass, shrugs and goes for it. Her head shakes a bit, and an even bigger smile crosses her face. "Baby that was good. Really good. Come let me feel you." She pulls Rosier in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Grins at Rosier and pulls out my flask, swirling its contents and then takes a long drink. "firewhiskey is pretty weak"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 pm

"Mmmm," she replies appreciatively. She hears what Nagini says, and realizes this is going to be the show down between Crouch and her. 'I need to get drunk for this,' she thinks. "Another?" to Ivy. "We can do a body shot," she winks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Points his wand towards the bottle and increases its alcohol percentage from 10 to 60.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 pm

"Go on then, babe." Ivy nods her head to the music, waving her wand to turn the volume up. "I need to get my head so fucked that i won't remember whatever happens tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Rose takes the drink and downs it in three gulps then folds her arms, almost sinking into the chair, a scowl on her face. Even the music wasn't doing much for her mood.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

OOC Vine, I think you have just discovered the best use for magic EVER!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Ivy goes to Twin and pulls her up out of the chair, putting her arms round her waist "Why the long face pretty lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next