Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim kerrigan black Lulu dustypaws sherbet sound moon Amythyst Disney snape liam krystal cynder Lumina Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Mortem Macnair's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

-A random DE walks into the room as well-

I've been sent here by Crouch in his stead... he bares a message for Gloria
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay and Gloria   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Gloria looks over, irritated at being interrupted. "Very well. What is it?"

Jay smiles. I'll have to thank Crouch when I see him next.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:00 pm

-I pull out a note and hand it to Gloria-

Dearest Gloria,

I regret not being able to give this message in person but pressing matters have kept me away. At any rate, it is my saddest of duties to inform you that while your wine was first class and our conversations delightful, I'm afraid I cannot allow harm to befall my brethren As well, your choice in mates with that traitorous vile have not helped your odds.

Goodbye,

Crouch Jr IV

P.S. Do tell Jay as he will no doubt be in the room with you to acquire some of your finer wines when he gets back, I will have much to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay and Gloria   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Gloria reads the note and becomes steadil more furious. She crushes it in her fist and throws it to Jay. "The traitor!" She glares at the DE. "You are free to go now." She turns back to her son. "Now, where were we?"

Jay catches the crumpled up parchment and raises an eyebrow at her. "I don't believe you have the right to order a DE." He sighs and throws the parchment aside, making a note of where it falls so he can read it when this is over.

"And you don't order me, boy. You could have been so powerful with us. Could've had a true family-"

Jay moves his wand in a slashing motion. Gloria is pushed back several steps. "Family? Family? Who are YOU to talk about family? You gave me away!" He uses the spell again, but Gloria blocks it this time.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:08 pm

-I raise my wand to Gloria- Crouch has given me orders to eliminate you and I shall go through with them
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Jay, Gloria and Darcy   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Darcy tenses as he watches the scene unfold. He desperately wants to help, but he remembers Gloria's words back at the house. Only help if it's necessary. The others are the priority.

Jay grins at the DE. "Let's do this."

Gloria keeps her face smooth. "Would you really kill your own mother?"

Jay's eyes harden. "You're no mother of mine." He casts the spell he tried to use on Walnut a few days ago. A high pitched squeal starts to play in Gloria's head. She puts her free hand to her head in pain.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

-I point my wand at Gloria- CRUCIO!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Gloria cries out once, then locks her lips. She falls to her knees and grits her teeth against the pain.

Jay watches coldly. He cuts off his spell and lazily searches through his mind for another. "What to do, what to do?" he says.

Darcy can almost feel her pain. He begins to worry that she won't make it out of this.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Well Crouch always told me to take pride in my work and have fun
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"Indeed." Jay smirks. "How fitting that you and Mortem should die in the same place, Gloria. Almost like a tragic love story, isn't it?"

She looks up at him, hatred on her face. "I don't remember giving up yet," she spits. Gloria flicks her wand towards them both, a smile on her lips. Vines surge out of the ground and wrap around their legs. Slowly and tauntingly, they grow up their bodies. "Good luck sorting them out."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

-I struggle against the Vines-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Jay swears and casts several spells on them. "Incendio... Lumos Solem..."

Gloria watches, smirking. She uses a tree for support as she struggles to her feet. "Well, what a turn of events."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm

-I try several spells but to no avail-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Jay looks at Gloria, his face a mask. "I guess we have no choice..."

She smiles. "You've seen the light, then?"

He laughs. "Merlin, no! Tell us the spell to stop it, or you'll regret it."

Gloria stays silent.

Jay shrugs. "Your choice." He casts an edited version of Incendio on her. Flames burst into life on her free hand and eat away slowly at her skin. She hisses in pain.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

-I chuckle- You were definitely one of Crouch's
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm

He chuckles. "I learn from the best." He increases the intensity of the flames. "Come on, Gloria... Surely you want to look your best when you join Mortem?"

Gloria glares at them, then seems to wilt under Jay's gaze. The vines fall from them and lie motionless on the ground.

"MUCH better..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:40 pm

-I sigh in relief- Thanks a lot Jay!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"No problem, friend." Jay looks down at Gloria. "I've had enough of this. I tell you what, I'll be nice. I was thinking about torturing you for a little longer, but I'm feeling generous. I'll end your life now and be done with it."

Gloria's shoulders shake. "Jay... Please..." She looks up with tears in her eyes. "I'm your moth-"

"You're not. Your sister was more of a mother than you were." Jay's eyes glitter with tears for a moment, but he blinks and they're gone. "Get ready to join Mortem in hell..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: DE   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Well seems I'm done here, see you round... -I walk out-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: All three   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:49 pm

"Thanks for the help," Jay says. He locks eyes with Gloria. "Maybe in another life, this wouldn't have happened..." He grins suddenly. "But that doesn't exist. Goodbye, mother. Avada kedavra!"

A smile touches her lips when Jay calls her 'mother', and when the emerald light hits her it stays there. He stares at her for a moment, then walks away. Just before he apparates, he looks down at his arms and sees blood running down them. Small holes puncture his skin. The vines must've had thorns, he thinks. He ignores the cuts and disapparates.

Darcy drops to the ground when he hears the faint sound of Jay leaving. He makes himself visible as he crouches next to Gloria. He levitates her into Mortem's house and places her next to his corpse. Goodbye. With a furious howl, Darcy disapparates back to Gloria's mansion.

OOC: YES! Take that BITCH!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:51 pm

That was quite imaginative! I liked it! BRB folks!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Phoenix this is really awesome writing! Kudos c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Thanks Mer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Darcy   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 pm

OOC: Am I evil for setting it up here, where there's bad memories for Phoenix? Probably.

IC:

Darcy is incredibly pleased. Not only did two of his followers - Dawn and Shroud - survive the curse, they welcomed him back with open arms. The three of them cleared Gloria and Mortem's bodies from the house and buried them in the forest. It had taken a while to clean the house and make it suitable for living in, but now...

"It's in even better condition than when Mortem lived here," Darcy murmurs, staring around. "It's perfect. I don't know why I didn't think of it before."

"Sir," Shroud says hesitantly, "I have a question."

"Ask away, my boy."

"Are you certain the girl will come?"

Darcy looks over his shoulder, a smirk on his face. "Of course. I know she will. It'll either be to accept or decline my offer, but she will come. She sent me an owl confirming it."

Shroud bows his head. "Understood."

"While I doubt she'll be a threat, I want you two to stay while she's here. We can't be too careful." Darcy seats himself in Mortem's old armchair, his smile widening. Finally, a place to call my own. "Make the necessary preparations. I want this over as soon as possible... We'll increase our numbers again to match that of the DE once this is over.
"Oh, one more thing."

"Yes, Sir?"

"If one of those... creations that belonged to the Maker turns up, do attempt to capture it. I would like to study it in detail and attempt to replicate it."

Shroud and Dawn exchange a concerned glance, but they nod. "Of course," Dawn replies.

OOC: -Insert Kira laugh here-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortem Macnair's House   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortem Macnair's House
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next