Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu black moon liam Ovauzhar kerrigan cynder krystal snape sherbet sound Lumina Disney Amythyst Joachim dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Mortem Macnair's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm

-Tries not to make a sound and gets low-

-I start making various hand signals that only the Strayer family understands-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

-She crouches behind the bushes, not taking her eyes off the house. Her heart beats quickly but Phoenix makes an effort to keep her breathing even-
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

-I look over at Phoenix, mouthes slowly-

He's probably alone in there... I see no one else...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm

-Phoenix nods and gives Artemis the thumbs up. She replies in the same way-

What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Sneak close to the place slowly... then charge inside...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

-She nods again, and raises three fingers questioningly-

On the count of three?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

-I nod my head, readying my wand-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 pm

-She looks towards the house and puts down one finger. Phoenix moves her feet so she can comfortably support herself and puts down the second. With a glance at Artemis, she puts down the third and begins to move towards the house-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm

-I use my shadow mimicry spell to briefly turn into a shadow and I then slide to the door quickly and silently before phasing back into a person-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 pm

-For a moment she looks confused at his sudden movement, but she smiles and quietly moves on all-fours to the opposite side of the door-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

-I look at her and give her a nod and I blast the door in and rush inside-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Mortem: -Leaps to his feet, drawing his wand in one motion. The glass falls to the floor and smashes, and red wine runs across the wood-

Phoenix: -Rushes in after Artemis, her wand raised-

Mortem: Who are you? -He moves his pointed wand between Artemis and Phoenix, unsure who to leave it on. When he sees Phoenix, an astonished look comes onto his face- Pixie? No. Impossible. You're dead.

Phoenix: -Grits her teeth- Yes. She is. -She smiles- I'm her twin.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Mortem Macnair, you are under arrest for the murder of Pixie Flame, kidnapping, and lord knows how many other atrocities. Come quietly...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Mortem: -Laughs- I never kidnapped anyone. That was my uncle who took her in the first place... I just removed a traitor from the world.

Phoenix: -Growls- She was not a traitor. She was just beginning to see the light!

Mortem: -Leers at Phoenix- Painful is it, girl? Bad memories?

Phoenix: -Stays silent, glaring at him-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

-Face serious- One less charge will hardly lessen your sentence in Azkaban. Now -I point my wand at him- Put your wand down at the ground, put your hands up and follow us...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Mortem: -Sneers- You can't tell me what to do, boy. I'm not going to that damned place.

Phoenix: You aren't getting away, Mortem.

Mortem: -Snorts- Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but I am. Unlike your sister. -Smiles cruelly-

Phoenix: -Her hand starts to shake, and she is unable to reply-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 pm

-I notice Phoenix's face, I would normally have given him one more warning... but I can't risk Phoenix killing him out of vengeance-

You are coming with us, whether you do so willingly or otherwise!... STUPEFY!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Mortem: -Curses under his breath, just managing to bring up a Protego in time. He smils at Artemis from behind his shield- Very good, boy, very good... You're a smart one. -He glances at Phoenix- What about you? Throw whatever you've got at me.

Phoenix: -Several spells fly through her mind - several of them curses - but she goes for something tamer- L-levicorpus!

Mortem: -Deflects it with ease- Doesn't anyone in your family have any talent? Come on, girl! Surely you should be the stronger sibling? Your sister went down without a fight.

Phoenix: -Something inside her snaps. With an animalistic snarl, she raises her wand. Her eyes look wilder than when she is the werewolf- Shut up! Just shut up! -Forgetting who she is and who she is with, she gathers all her anger into herself and uses it on one spell- Crucio!

Mortem: -It hits him square in the chest. He falls to the floor, screaming in agony-

OOC: That felt good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

-I sigh, I had hoped to avoid this...I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her- He's defeated Phoenix... let's take him to Azkaban... and go back...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Phoenix: -She doesn't look away from Mortem. Her shoulders are tense with the force of her anger and hatred towards this one man. In repsonse to Artemis, Mortem screams louder-

Mortem: -Howls- HELP ME! STOP HER! -Curls in on himself-

Phoenix: -A smile plays around her lips, her eyes still half crazed-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:33 pm

-No other option, I point my wand at Phoenix's hand- EXPELLIARMIUS!!

-I then point my wand back at Mortem in case he tried anything-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix and Mortem   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 pm

OOC:
Me: -Would've stopped by now-
Phoenix: -Gone past the borders of sanity-

IC:

Mortem: -Sobs- Thank you... Thank you...

Phoenix: -Looks at her hand in confusion for a moment, then at Artemis. She recognises him as a friend still so she looks down at Mortem again. The smile widening, she growls- I don't need my wand... -She leaps forward in a sudden motion, her claws coming down in a slashing motion-

Mortem: -Cries out in pain as her claws cut him from right shoulder to left hip-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

STOP IT!!! -I rush forward and hold onto Phoenix's arms- PHOENIX!! IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANT?! TO STOOP TO HIS LEVEL?! TO PROVE THAT WEREWOLVES ARE JUST SAVAGE BEAST?!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Mortem Macnair's House   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

BRB
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

OOC: Ok.

IC:

Phoenix: -She pauses, looking down at her bloodied hands- No, Artemis. What I want is for him to know how much pain I went through when I saw my sister die before my eyes. I don't want anyone else to have to suffer at his hands. For all we know, he's killed others, or helped them die. It's better for everyone if he dies.

-She turns to look at him, tears in her eyes- And so what if he goes to Azkaban? He could bargain his way out. Many others did. I got out, even if it was a strange sentence. -She looks back down at Mortem, who is bleeding heavily- A life of horror couldn't ever be enough for what he's done.

Mortem: -Sobs, clutching at his torso. Tries to find his wand to heal himself, but through his confusion no healing spells come to mind. His vision begins to be hazy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortem Macnair's House   sound - Mortem Macnair's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortem Macnair's House
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next