Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar Joachim kerrigan moon dustypaws krystal liam cynder black sherbet Amythyst Lulu Lumina snape Disney sound
Affiliates
free forum

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+14
Jade-Wintersmick
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
Tempest Black
IceFirebolt
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
AmythystDolohov
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 pm

-sees a Ravenclaw down in the stands- AND WHY IS THERE A DAMN SPY FOR AN AUDIENCE??? -speeds down, rapidly firing off hexes at the stands-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 pm

-looks for other bludger, as Walnut is not at practice. she smirks as she sees it zoom towards Ice of it's own volition. calling out- TEMPEST... LET'S LET ROSIER AND ICE GO HEAD TO HEAD -pulls the snitch out of her pocket- SPOT THE SNITCH! -she lets it go and sees it for a split second before it zooms away-
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 pm

-turns and is completely distracting from murdering the spy Claw by a golden winged object zooming by her- OMG! SNITCH! -screams and gives chase-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:31 pm

- The owls take off flying, I throw up a protego to block the hexes and throw my mustache hex at Tempest - "Chill Tempest, I'm not here in secret!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 pm

"Well alright. I say we do everything at once.... whoever scores the most points, as well as knocking the other one out first. May the best woman win," she says, and with a wink, she catches the quaffle in mid air, zooms towards the goal posts on Ice's side of the pitch, ruffling her hair along the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:32 pm

-considering what's going on, decides to speed up warming up and starting to move. No quaffle will be here any time soon, she thinks, I might as well practice my 'flexibility'-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm

-can't help but laugh as Tempest sprouts a mustache. I almost don't see the bludger heading for Rosier's back. With a curse I put on a burst of speed shouting- ROSIER! DUCK!
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Wolf's jinx hits the tail of her broom and Tempest comes to a full halt, screams in anger, loops around, and aims more curses at the Claw she now recognizes as Wolf-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

"That'll be me!" Ice shouts, ducking the bludger that just came towards her and speeding after Rosier.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

SECTUMSEMPRA!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

-notices Tempest's new grown mustache and can't help but laugh a bit-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Hears Dark's voice, manages to duck her head, as the bludger misses her by centimeres. Swearing a little, she does some fancy turns to throw the bludger off, as she nears the goal post, lodging a fastball at the hoops, watching the quaffle sail through.

"Score for me! Come on Ice, wake up!" she yells.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

-curses Walnut for being MIA as she swats at a bludger that's barreling toward her, sending it into the stands-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Ice hears the curse shouted by Tempest and turns in mid-air to see whether Wolf has been hit.
"Dark Heart, call back your attack dog or I'm not playing!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

-zips around in circles trying to come up with the counter-jinx-...AHA! Triumphantly, Tempest performs the countercurse and conjures bolts of lightning, forgetting completely about everyone else on the pitch-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

- not expecting Tempest to so easily turn from the Snitch after she spotted it, I leap away, but not before being hit by the sectumsempra, and falling a few rows down -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

-finally catches up with the bludger that Rosier managed to evade, she clobbers it, sending it flying down the other end of the field, not bothering to aim for Ice, as it's enough trying to keep the 2 crazy balls from battering her own team-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm

- A bolt of lightning hits me as well, knocking me fully unconscious and bleeding -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm

-eyes widen as lightening begins to crackle overhead- TEMPEST NO!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm

-realizing it's a bit to late she shouts to Rosier and Unicorn- EVERYONE DOWN! TAKE COVER!
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm

"ENOUGH!" Ice screams and pulls downward, the bet completely forgotten. She lands near the stands and runs towards Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

-turns towards DH- OH YEAH! Forgot about you guys...METEOLOJINX RECANTO!-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Turns her eyes skyward as the lightning strikes, she swears, yelling at Tempest "YOU EMOTIONAL BITCH, I AM KICKING ICE'S ASS HERE!" she rolls her eyes, "Enough with the theatrics!"
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Ice kneels down next to Wolf and pulls her wand. "Rennervate! Come on, Wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

-screams back at Rosier from the sky- WELL BEAT HER IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORM! WE COULD USE SOME INCLEMENT WEATHER PRACTICE TOO!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next