Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam sound Lulu sherbet Joachim snape Disney black kerrigan dustypaws Lumina cynder krystal Amythyst moon Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+14
Jade-Wintersmick
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
Tempest Black
IceFirebolt
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
AmythystDolohov
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 am

-eyes widen in horror as the dragon shifts in front of her. But the horror was only second to her determination to catch the snitch. Ebony expected a lot from her, and she would not let her captain down. Took the dragon/beast's moment of hesitation to power forward after the snitch, ducking tightly against her Firebolt as another bludger passed near her head. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around the Snitch. Held up the Snitch in victory and started descent, carefully trying to avoid the other occupant of the skies.

Got it, Ebony!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:06 am

Cynder continued to flap her wings, gazing down at the ground.
She changed again. This time, a winged wolf. White as snow with a black star of her furry chest, and black rings around her tail.

She dove, tucking in her feathery wings and falling towards the earth.
She pulled up seconds before the ground, stopping and fluttering to the ground.

The wolf, her eyes golden and soft, looked at Ebony with sorrow.
Oh what had she done?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 am

-landing gracefully back on the pitch, she felt unusually dizzy and light-headed. She hoped it was only the tiredness from the library all-nighter and nothing more. To be safe, she returned the Quidditch equipment and started back for the Gryff Common Room.-

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 am

Cynder shook her fur, glancing at Ebony and wagging her tail slightly before starting to limp off, back to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 am

Ebony had clapped Hermia on the back before sending her the castle, uttering, "Good job, the dragon had not been part of the plan."
And then she stood and stared at Cynder as she'd left, the own wolf within her howling in fury. Kindness, she reminded herself, kindness. But then a small voice within her had spoken up, "Revenge has always served you well as well. Remember promising it to yourself as you lay in the mud, arm full of poison, and your family being tortured? Remember the vengeance that filled you, got you to your feet and kept you living? Revenge is your friend."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am

Cynder blinked, ear twitching, her tail wagging slowly, close her her body.
She lowered her head, watching Ebony all the while.
She let out a low whine.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:50 am

Kindness, she snorted, well it's not like she was going to become all forgiving with everyone, no. One had to learn the consequence of their actions. Instead she gazed stonily at Cynder, arms crossed, and said monotonously, "You should get inside. It's cold out here." And then she turned, following Hermia back up to the castle.

o o c, and now I must leave again.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:51 am

ooc: I'll be right back. need to help prepare dinner. >I

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 am

Dragons weren't part of the plan? You could have fooled me, Ebony. You're always throwing new challenges at me.

-giggling and feeling very good Ebony was happy with her performance in practice today, she didn't notice Ebony was not talking to her-

Yes, I am a little chilly now. And tired.

-yawns and continues on with less energy than she did when she came out to the pitch.-

ooc - sweet dreams!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

ooc: back.

IC-

Cynder lowered her ears and watched Ebony with sorrow in her eyes.
She blinked slowly, turning Raptor, and turning around.
She would not go inside.
She was hungry.. she needed to hunt...
But yet, Ebony might not go in herself if Cynder did not go in.

The thin girl snarled to herself and thrashed her head side-to-side.
And slowly, she started skulking to the forest.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 am

God. I haven't trained in a while.
-jumps on broom and soars through the air-
I just love the wind through my hair Laughing
Hmmm, I think I should fly over to the courtyard
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 am

-Lands back on the ground-
I'm hungry scratch
-heads to the Great Hall-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:33 pm

-having finished class for the day, wanders out to the Quidditch pitch and sits in the stands. She wished there was somewhere else to go, but nowhere seemed far enough away. Wolf and Ice were right, she was pushing herself too hard. But she could handle it, right? She leaned back and closed her eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Stops a gryffindor sitting in the stands, walks over,
"Aren't you a fourth year? Isn't it sleepy time?" says with a serious voice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

-her peaceful thoughts jolted awake by a sound equivalent to nails across a chalkboard in her mind. Winces as she opens her eyes-

I wasn't aware Fourth Years had an afternoon curfew.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

-Smirk on-
Sits down , leaning back, crossed his arms
"Might be dangerous being all alone here"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

-eyes slightly narrow as she is trying to figure out what Vine is up to. Usually he ignores her. That seems to have always worked in the past. Opens her bag a bit so she can reach her wand, just in case--

Indeed. Good thing you're not alone then.

-smirks back-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Laughs, "Put that away. I am not here to kill you." , uses the word kill so casually.
"Dark always talks so highly of you that I wanted to get to know you, Miss Silver"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

"Anyway...behave" , leaves the pitch
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Put what away?

-she answers blinking innocently as she inches closer to her bag.-

Dark?

-scoffs knowing DarkHeart and she made a bargain never to bring up their relationship to anyone-

Oh, I'm sure she has.

-rolls eyes-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 pm

-makes her way to the changing rooms and points her wand at the chest containing the quidditch balls- locomotor chest! -heads out into the clear air, glad that there are a few clouds to keep the glare down-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

- I decide to come sit and watch, to cheer on Ice. -
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Ice makes her way to the changing rooms, glad to be able to get back into her old Quidditch gear, even if she thinks agreeing to this might have been a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

-not waiting for the rest of her team, she mounts her broom and kicks off hard, glad for the wind in her face.. she'd forgotten how much she missed this.. spending so much time under water.. the feeling was similar though.. light and freeing-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:52 pm

- Some owls and other birds fly down to me, as we commentate to each other on how humans fly. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Walnut - Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next