Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam sound moon sherbet snape Disney black Lumina Ovauzhar kerrigan Joachim krystal cynder Lulu Amythyst dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 pm

"Probably. Knock yourself out. Congrats, Jack, that's your job. Work out what we can do to help those poor things out there." Phoenix jerked her thumb towards the front of the castle. There was a low wash of pain briefly - Jack was reminding her of Eugene; they had been friends, after all - but it faded when she forced it back down.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 pm

I nod, walking down to the Dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:43 pm

'Sorry Phoe, i can only help with being extra muscle, I ain't got much brains.' she tapped the side of her skull listlessly, lips forming a taut line. Amaya knew she was the wrong Desouza to be surviving; she was practically useless.

If Bryn was here...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:08 pm

"It's okay, don't worry about it." Phoenix went and joined her properly, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor. She swallowed, balling her hands on her knees. "Artemis would be better at this than me. He was trained to be a leader, I wasn't."

It had been an undeniable relief to learn that Amaya was alive. To find that her best friend was still around when everyone else wasn't... Phoenix could have cried with joy, if she hadn't shoved everything in a box already.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:25 pm

'It's gonna be a'ight.' Without asking, she placed an arm across Phoenix's shoulder as a gesture of  comfort. 'We gonna get through this, for everyone else we've lost..' Amaya had begun to accept she'd probably never see her family again; it'd be easier if she assumed they were all dead.

She was finally alone..
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Here
Everyone is here, all of my friends, my family. Everyone. Honestly, even to me, an immortal Vampire God the possibility of an Apocalypse of any sort not involving my own powers was unlikely to me. But it happened anyways, so many things had happened up to this point; death, loss, torture, I could go on. Nowadays the threat wasn't Crouch anymore, not even the Death Eaters. Now, they seemed like a bug bite compared the large scale of the situtaion worldwide. I was all over, looking for any signs of survivors, signs of my friends, signs of hope.
Flying alongside Elijah we were hovering mid distance above the once good standing city of London which now lay in ruin. THe air felt unbreathable but lucky for me that hardly applied. I shouted everywhere for anyone I had known
"Sam! Crest! Sally!" I even called out to the death eaters I had come to meet "Anyone?!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Sally and Sarah   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Sarah looks up, hearing a familiar voice. "Leon?!" My mother and I have stuck together since this apocalypse started. We don't know what's happened to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm

I stop with my brother in mid flight and look down, seeing two people huddled nearby. Both of them I recognize immediatley
"Sarah! Sally!" We fly down, landing in front of them as my wings vanished into snowflakes and his vanished into firey ashes.
"Are you guys okay? Have you seen anyone else?" I asked breathing a bit hard
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Sally shakes her head, "No, we haven't."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Leon cursed under his breath
"Damnt it...so Sam's not here..." he took to the skies again, "I'm going to look for Sam! Stay and help them Elijah!" Elijah nodded to his cousin as he vanished in a whirlwind of water. THen he looked to Sally and Sarah
"We're truly sorry about all this...but even we weren't enough to stop it."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Crouch approached Phoenix, "And I oh-so-fearless-leader?" He mocked, "What's my objective?"

Crest looked over at Leon, relieved that his friend had survived, "Leon... it's good to see you. I wish circumstances were different."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Sally says, "Well, we've managed so far...  I don't know how much longer we can go, though..."  

"But there's got to be more people out somewhere... "

Sam is next to Crest, also relieved to see Leon.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Leon landed near Sam and Crest and gave Sam a huge hug before looking up at Crest.
"No Crest it's okay, I just wish we had been more of a help before all of this happend."

"I did find someone who said she knew you Haven..." Elijah held out his palm, stood there a small fairy with long red hair and bright see through wings.
"I'm Kaeli, I think we met once before, it might be hard to remember after...all this."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:30 pm

"I tried all I could, but the one who knew most about this from my family..." It was uncommon to see Crest's resolve waver, but that lump in his throat was all too obvious even if he forced it down.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm

I hug Leon back, now feeling a little more safer.  

OOC  ... Did I bring Haven into this?  O.o
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Leon put a hand on Crest's shoulder
"It isn't any of our faults, what matters now is how we survive this and finding everyone else. Come on..." He looked him and Sam in the eyes
"I found my resolve is to not live in the past, you helped me with that Crest. And I remembered that people did need me and wanted me here" he half smiled at Sam

"So come on, Elijah's with Sarah and Sally."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 pm

"Right... let's focus on the present." Crest agreed as he held Sam close to him as the almost three year old Arthur approached Leon, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Leon turned around suddenly, a little confused
"I'm...a friend of Sam and Crest"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Phoenix allowed herself a brief moment of comfort from Amaya, but when she saw Crouch approaching, she clapped a hand on Amaya's knee and then stood, reverting back to the cold, collected persona from before.

She raised an eyebrow at Crouch's cheek, but otherwise gave no indication that he'd spoken less than politely. "You can stick with me, I think. I know we've had our differences, but now isn't the time for old arguments. We're both smart people; if we combine our intellect, we should be able to find a way out of this."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:13 am

"Smart?! I'd have to lose half my brain to be called smart." He snarled at her, "and remember mutt, I'm NOT your subordinate. I'll let you call the shots for now... Namely because I'm in no mood to hurt you."

"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:53 am

OOC Havent used Crona in a bit :3

Crona groaned painfully under a semi pile of building dust and rubble. It just so happen this was near Sam and Crest but Crona was far too disoriented to notice anyone anywhere near her. She had wondered if Crouch was okay, why she was worried about a guy like him, she had no clue. She just laid there, half unconcious as well as covered in cuts.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:54 pm

She ached to grab his collar, to do something to prove that she was not to be walked over, but there was enough of the old Phoenix to keep her being civil for now. She curled her lip in disgust though, a gesture that was more fitting of Pixie. "You're not a match for me. If I didn't know better, I'd prove it, but we have better things to do than squabble."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

"Well then, once everything is normal again I'll be sure to show you how little of a match you are for me! But until then... I'll play along."

Crest looked over at Crona, remember their encounter at the time palace, "Crona... how'd you find us?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

She shrugged. "Right now, I don't even know if I'll hang around after this is over. I might go somewhere else, start over. There isn't really anything left for me here." Phoenix paused, hesitating, then carried on. "Do you know if Amy and Alexis made it?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Crona shook off dust and stood up painfull, falling over
"I don't know...there was a big explosion at the Mechanism and...when I woke up I was under a pile of rocks." She shook off dust from her purple hair
"I'm really sorry...I tried reverting time by myself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next