Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder liam black moon sound snape Joachim Amythyst sherbet Lulu Ovauzhar Disney kerrigan krystal dustypaws Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Phoenix considered Crouch for the moment, and then decided to ask a question. "Why don't we take a look out there? Do a bit of recon, see how bad the damage is."
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 pm

"I won't tell anyone... But you have to stay down here with me so I can do tests for a cure on you."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:31 am

Leon nodded
"I knew it would only anger you farther, but you can falsely promise a child many things."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:36 pm

"Hey! Fuck no man, I've seen what y do to people..." The former street crook struggled all the more as he tried to reach for his wand.

"Yes I suppose that would be a good step to take..." Crouch began walking out, as his old habits told him now would be a wonderful time to be rid of Phoenix. But ultimately how much good would that do him? He had to make it look like it was necessary before he did something like that.

"You have my appreciation. You helped stop him from becoming the very thing I don't think my brother or I wanted him to become."

Like me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Phoenix wasn't an idiot. She knew she was putting herself and, therefore, the entire group at risk by doing this. But maybe if she could get through to Crouch, or at least stabilise their rivalry into something neutral (for the time being), then it would make everything far easier.

She followed, keeping a wary eye on him. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you escape?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 pm

"You'll find that I'm quite serious about this... The only way for me to progress in this is to have a subject of the infection, to test it on.  I will admit, I can't promise that it won't hurt at all..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:21 pm

"get the fuck off you old coot!" Joachim struggled, trying his best to get himself free.

"I survived my father and you people didn't I?" Crouch offered in challenge, "Survival and domination are just my better traits..." As they walked, Crouch saw a sight he wanted to see for many years but now regretted it.

The old offices for the Ministry of Magic. Fallen into decay and in shambles. Corpses abundant.

"Well what do you know? The one thing that kept me moving for years, and life found a way to rob that from me as well..." Crouch stated as he stared at the broken political plaza with a mix of fury and a deep routed sadness. He had so wished to destroy it by his own hand and now... all the years he devoted his life to his revenge was just.. wasted. Gone. 

His feet planted themselves in place, as though hoping the ground would swallow him into the crushing earth so he'd now longer have to live with the knowledge that he couldn't fulfill his heart's deepest desire. His sister's and his suffering would go unavenged, the guilty not punished properly. It brought a tear to his eye.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:13 pm

"It looks like we have something in common," Phoenix mused. "Of course, I never wanted to see the Ministry destroyed, no matter how badly it treated people of my kind, but I can't say I'm sad to see it gone."

The 'something in common' she was talking about, however, was the loss. Pixie was certainly gone, her last act one of sacrifice to save Phoenix, even though the latter had argued until the creatures were almost upon them. She had no idea where Bryn and Meredia were, nor could she say she knew where Eugene, Artemis, or Artisan were.

She was grateful that Amaya and Crest had escaped. Without them, she didn't know how she'd have been able to settle again, even if this new version of Phoenix was far colder than the original.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 am

One statue still remained standing, the one in the entrance hall. It still stood as resolute as it did before, even if decay wore out it's luster.

Crouch swallowed his sorrow with anger as he always had and raised his wand to the statue and sent a blasting spell at it, shattering it into an unrecognizable hunk of dust and debris.

"There. I did it. If anyone ever asked, I destroyed it. Mission accomplished. Revenge complete!" His words were snippy and bittersweet but above most else forced and furious. He couldn't relish a halfhearted victory, one that he had so longed for only to be robbed of.

If anything he almost craved the Ministry back just so he could destroy it with his own hands. But that ruined statue was the closest he'd ever come.

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 am

Jack growls at him, "Do you want there to be a cure to this infection or not?!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Leon took in a heavy breath, turning to Crest his face deathly serious
"Crest....I need your aid in something important...and personal." The Cold Gods face turned tight with worry
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 am

Crest looks over at his friend, "And just what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Leon shook his head again, he'd involved his friends on purpose before.
And not once has it ended without disaster
"Nevermind. It's of no importance." If anyone could fake sounding cold and emotionless, it was Leon.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:48 pm

"You'd never have asked for my help unless it was important. Out with it."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Despite the stress,Leon still managed a chuckle
"You learn fast. The problem is Mephiles. I sense he's getting ready to mobilize. No doubt to bring about my demise. And anyone close to me."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 am

Crests expression appeared to be one of boredom but he took the message seriously as always, "Some things never change do they?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm

"Nope. That and Hetalia, Elijah's wife is having a son. Despite Elijah's protest..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:13 am

"I see... they survived too I assume."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:08 am

Leon nodded
"They have a son. Elijah would...like you to meet him when you have a chance."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 am

"Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 am

"Back at our mansion. We fortified it before this disaster struck."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 pm

"A wise precaution.." One crest wished he took. Had he, his brothers and other family might still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:23 pm

"When you have the time, he'd like to see you." Leon replied
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:14 pm

He steps out of the castle, making sure to be well armed for any mishaps as he makes his way to their mansion.

OOC Please let him be attacked along the way! >Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9