Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim moon Disney sherbet sound Lumina liam Lulu snape cynder Ovauzhar kerrigan Amythyst krystal black dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Leon chuckled a bit
"Actually I don't know, so I'll ask, do you have any abilities whatsoever? And how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"Yeah yeah dandy... So where the hell did you go?" He asked Eagke while he turned to Sam, unknowing that his girlfriend lived, "so good to see there's still hot things to look at at the end of the world."

Crouch chuckled, "that it is... But now we should get serious."

Arthur raised his fingers, three of them, "almost 4."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 pm

"The Room of Requirement. It seemed like the most obvious choice, given that it could protect me without any effort on my part." Eagle said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Phoenix stood, preferring that to sitting if this was going to be 'serious'. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:33 pm

I look away, a bit disgusted, "You do know I'm married..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Leon's eyes widened
"And you want to learn combat?" True Leon was taught ever since he could walk but he was a vampire and a God, this was a human being asked for training
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh god he's alive.." Joachimmuttered fearfully, "I mean oh good he's alive.." He turned to eagle, "well guess that's why you're the thinker eh?" He nudged the detective.

"I think Raven and I should handle training everyone for fighting. You know firsthand how... Effectively I teach.." He grinned sadistically as he recalled earlier days.

"My dad told me that was the age he learned..." Arthur said, still unaware of his deceased father.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Eagle shrugged, hunching his shoulders slightly. It seemed that he was back to his original robotic self. "I suppose so," he agreed, sticking his thumbnail between his teeth.

Phoenix stared at him, assessing. "Your skills could be useful," she conceded. "However, you know full well that I don't trust either of you. Hell, I barely trust you enough to let you stay. So there'll have to be someone to supervise the training."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:06 am

Leon sighed heavily
"I suppose I could...alright Arthur." He flicked his hood up
"I will tell you this will not be easy, so pay attention. And take your shoes off."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 am

Joachim smiled awkwardly at them, "well I'll be elsewhere... Ciao!" He ran down the hallway, tryi g to keep his heart rate down. Little did he know, he was on a collision course with jack.

"Understandable. But I do know what we face reasonably well.."

Arthur took off his shoes as requested awaiting the next instruction.

When crest got word that his nephew went off on his own, he was furious and made a b-line for wherever the note had come from.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 am

My concentration on this is so hard that I am caught off guard when Joachim runs into me.  I shoot a glare at him, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Both   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:13 am

Eagle blinked at Joachim's retreating back balefully, like a cat who was watching something with vague interest. Then he turned and continued on his way into the Great Hall, slipping past Phoenix with ease now that she was distracted.

Phoenix squared her shoulders, hands on her hips. "As do I." I fought through them to get here. She smiled without humour, mostly a show of teeth. "Crouch, Raven, you both know full well that I can't allow you to train without someone to balance it."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Leon felt a strange presence drawing close, he put Arthur behind him and pulled his good up.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:16 pm

"Me? Nah I got nothing! I'm all good!" He stammered as some of his infection creeped up to his neck.

"I sense a lack of trust.." Crouch joked, "what is there left to be WORTH gaining?"

Crest approached the hooded man with his nephew behind him. Sam and Arthur were the only thing he had left in the world and he'd do anything to protect them. "Strayer Spell #75" silver lines shot themselves forward toward the man, "in hand my nephew NOW." He ordered like a general to an insubordinate soldier.

Ooc only reply, sorry folks bye!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 pm

I look at him suspiciously, "I never said anything about you being infected..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"Damn right you sense a lack of trust. You're not exactly first on the list of people I'd invite to a party. Neither of you are." Phoenix rolled her eyes. "If you want to train, fine. But not without my say-so, and not without someone to supervise."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Leon had to admit Crest was scary when he was angry but he didn't flinch, and the spell bounced off of him like a ball.
"It's odd Crest, the things your thinking when you don't know it's me." He froze Crests feet to the floor and pulled his hood down
"They were pretty hurtful."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 pm

"Infected? Who said anything about infection?" Joachim chuckled nervously.

"You're not one I would follow under any other circumstance than this one, I hope you understand.."

"Leon.. I demand an explanation for this!!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm

I hold him in place with my mind, checking him thoroughly for infections.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 pm

There wasn't much to explain in Leon's mind
"Crest...Arthur wanted to learn how to fight, but in all actuality...I was never going to teach him." He looked to Arthur
"Tell him Arthur" he urged
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm well aware of that. I've still got the scars that remind me otherwise." Phoenix smiled without humour. "But it looks like we're both going to have to get used to this new thing, doesn't it?"

In all honesty, Phoenix didn't even want the leadership. She wanted to toss it aside and just run, maybe even find some way to stay as a wolf permanently. She didn't have to think when she was a wolf. It was bliss.  (There was also the issue of full moons to address still, but she ignored that.) The point was, Phoenix didn't feel like it sat naturally on her shoulders, not like it would for Artemis, but she took it anyway because who else was there?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Joachim tried to squirm out of the invisible grip, struggling for all he was worth but to no avail. His infection became obvious on his neck, the sickly yellows and greens revealing themselves like the end of a grotesque Halloween party.

"Yes, this new paradigm isn't one I like..." But even so, Crouch did have to feel some anger and sadness in him. In not having any enemies left in the world,it felt like as it did when he was a child. A dark and harsh world awaited no matter where he stepped. No matter how this turned out,  there was no escaping he had lost his vengeance.

Arthur  looked at his uncles eyes, "I did... I wanted to help."

Crest shook his head, "you're too young and I'm not losing my nephew."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 pm

His eyes widen, "You're infected..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:27 pm

"Sooner or later, it'll all be back to normal and we can relax again." It almost sounded soothing to Phoenix's ears. It was meant to be, in a way. "The us vs. them thing, I mean. I don't know about the situation outside."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 pm

"I'll be going since this is mainly between the two of you." Leon disappeared in a flurry of snowflakes
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 pm

"Dude, if you don't tell anyone I pro ise ill never look at ya girls again, deal?"

"That should probably be the first thing we focus on, figuring out what's outside."

Later after a talk, crest returned to Leon finding him the way he found everyone he ever looked for. 

"You really weren't going to teach him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next