Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan Amythyst dustypaws Disney liam black Lumina Joachim krystal Ovauzhar sound snape cynder Lulu moon sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Crest glared at her from behind Sam's back, but not a cold stare, a legitimately angry one.

OOC gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:24 pm

It was difficult not to snap at Crest properly. The stress and pain had all been locked away for the sake of trying to be a leader that could get them all out alive, but it seemed that her brother was picking the lock apart all too easily. "I have a whole group to care about. I can't sacrifice one for the sake of the rest," she said firmly, then turned to the next item on her list.

Crouch and Raven.

She held her chin high as she went to join them, sliding into the seat opposite without bothering to ask if she could sit. "Are you going to be working with us or not? I need an answer now."

OOC: See you!
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:29 pm

I look at Phoenix and then at Crouch.  So far, it seems that we're the only Death Eaters alive here.  "I don't know... It seems that we'd need allies at this moment..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm

"If you want to survive, yeah, you do. I haven't got any qualms about throwing you out on your arses to fend for yourselves if you're going to put my group at risk." Phoenix was matter-of-fact, making no attempt to put any humour in her words. She was telling the honest truth.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:48 pm

OOC Only post

IC

"If you REALLY were smart you would've already. However seeing as you haven't, and you seem to have the most resources for miles around, I suppose we can play nice for now..." 

Until you stop being of use to me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:57 pm

"Safety in numbers," she pointed out. "And you're strong. Those things out there could kill any one of us, hell, maybe even you or me, and we're already inhuman. The only difference is that we're able to think like normal people."

Make one wrong move, and I will not hesitate to take you down. Not now.

There was very little left in the way of humanity in Phoenix now. Her limit was looking after the few people left.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Crest looks over at Phoenix, gesturing for her to go into the hallway with her.

"Sam, can you watch Arthur?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:11 pm

She cast one last look at Crouch before standing again to rejoin Crest. She folded her arms, head tipped to one side. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

I nod to Crest, picking up our nephew.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 pm

"Why are we wasting resources on them? You know they'll backstab us first opportunity."

Arthur wrapped his arms around Sam's neck, "Where am I?" he asked in a very childish voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Phoenix lowered her voice so there was no chance of them being overheard. "Because we need their strength and their numbers," she replied curtly. "As soon as we don't need them, we can get rid of them. But right now, they're as clueless as we are about what's out there. If there's any risk of them turning on us, we can deal with it instantly. It doesn't make sense to turn people against us now, when we're vulnerable and trying to recover. When we're strong again, they can go."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

My eyes widen a little when I hear the child's voice.  "Umm... You're at a magic school..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 pm

OOC BTW sorry if I butcher how a 3 year old acts. I'm not good with kids

IC

"You forget that things don't HAVE to make sense with him. He could kill his just to sate his boredom."

"Will dad teach me?" He asked Sam innocently.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm

"Your dad... He's not with us right now."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm

"And you're forgetting that having him against us right now would be even worse. We don't have the time or resources to build up the barriers against him. It's better to have him where we can see him, Crest." Phoenix narrowed her eyes, standing firm.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

"But he's coming right?" He asked hopefully.

"I'll accept that last answer. But he does a thing against us and I'm doing what's necessary." He added darkly.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm

"Good. That's what I want you to do. If you smell so much as a hint of crazy from him, shoot first, ask questions later."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:32 pm

"Dad's strong... he'll be here." He said as though he knew it.

"The same however, goes for you if you endanger my nephew." He glared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

For the first time in weeks, Phoenix softened a little bit. "He's my nephew too, remember? And look, I know I'm hardly the best person to be an aunt right now, but I'm not going to hurt him. I'm not that far gone."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

"Yes, he is..  But for now Crest and I are going to watch you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:36 pm

"Thank you..." He muttered, clinging to Sam.

"Yet. There's always room for decline." With that he walked back to observe Crouch, as though the sheer act of blinking was an unforgivable sin for him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm

She wasn't going to deny the possibility that she might become even colder than she was now. After losing some of the most important people to her - her sisters, brothers and Eugene included - Phoenix had forced herself to lock all feeling away to keep from losing herself in emotions. It was far easier than trying to face the harsh reality.

She returned to her seat at the Ravenclaw table, pulling out another sheet of parchment. This one contained a list of people known to be alive and healthy.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:41 pm

This is so weird... I have a nephew... I'm holding and comforting a child.

Suddenly, Jack walks in, stumbling a bit in his step, a smirk on his face, showing a little madness in it, but mainly because he fought some of the infected monsters on his way here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:44 pm

There was a faint whistle as Phoenix whipped out her wand and stood, pointing it at Jack. "Stay where you are!" she ordered. "Don't come any further inside!" They needed to find somewhere to put the infected, Phoenix decided, if Jack had indeed taken in the virus. The Hospital Wing wouldn't do - they needed that for any injuries to healthy humans - so the dungeons would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next