Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon sound cynder sherbet kerrigan snape krystal Ovauzhar Amythyst Lumina liam black Joachim Disney Lulu dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Post-Apocalyptic Universe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Post-Apocalyptic Universe Empty
PostSubject: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 pm

This universe is pretty much the same as we've got going on now, only it's after an apocalypse. Hogwarts has survived the fall, as it's so well protected. Infected humans roam around it, however, and supplies will only last so long. Some didn't even make it out of the initial hit alive. In order to try and make sure they'll survive, the rest that are still around have had to band together, despite their differences in opinion. For the sake of ease, Hogwarts has remained the base, but again, the magical protections won't last forever. Sooner or later, they'll have to face what's on the outside, whether that's to gather supplies or to fight their way out.

(Okay, so now that the background is set up, I just wanna add that it's up to you which members of your cast you bring in! I'm only using Phoenix, and the reasoning will probably become obvious the longer the RP runs for. Consider what you can do to make this tough/fun/whatever for your character when you pick who you use. But obviously, have fun with it!)
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm game!

My guys:
Crouch
Crest 
Arthur (age depending on the answer to next question)

Question, is this like, all this craziness happens tomorrow or somewhere down the line?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 pm

I'd say down the line, just so we can leave some leeway for other things to have happened. And it's already sort of after the outbreak as well, I suppose, so maybe a few weeks into the apocalypse?

If you want to bring in kids of your characters, go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay! I'll think on the last part!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Alright! Are there any other questions or anything? I'd be happy to clear them up Smile Also, feel free to jump in at any point, it's not a set sign up of characters or anything.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Is there a limit of characters we can use?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Nope, just that they're from your cast that you use in the regular RP.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Okay! Smile Hmmm....

I'm thinking all the Nuel's and Raven...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm in!
-throws Amaya in this direction-
shit's going down
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 pm

*Tackle hugs Mer*

Awesome! Smile As soon as you guys are ready to go, let's go for it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Ladies first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

It had genuinely shocked Phoenix how quickly everything crumbled. She hadn't been as prepared as she'd hoped, and as a result, she'd lost almost everyone she cared about. It had caused a domino effect in Phoenix, and now she was hardly like her old self at all. Probably the most significant change was that she welcomed the numbness and freedom the full moon offered - or would have, if she didn't spend the night locking herself in the Room of Requirement for everyone else's safety. She couldn't afford to accidentally make a hole in their defences.

She sat at what used to be the Ravenclaw table in the Great Hall, sorting through a list she'd assembled of supplies. They were only the ones that she'd come across, though; Phoenix was certain that there was more they could get out of Hogwarts before they'd have to venture into Hogsmead, but either way, they'd have to leave at some point. Planning in advance was the key, as she'd learned the hard way.

OOC: Just FYI, in this Pixie's dead and Eagle is MIA
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Crouch was fuming. Absolutely fuming.

The only things that had made a difference in his life, his master and his goal of retribution had been striped from him. He felt a blinding rage course through his veins and he left scratched in the remains of the Slytherin table. 

What purpose did he have? None. Survival? It was just like how he was back with his father, except now he could fight back. 

And now he sat there, lost in his own fury. He'd give anything to have the Ministry back if only to have something to aim to destroy. 

Who even knew where Amy and Alexis were. 

He was a fallen man completely now.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Raven is sitting near Crouch, trying to wrap her mind around what has happened.  She can't believe it.  She just can't believe it.  Everything is wrong now.  The only bright side that she sees is that Crouch is here as well; she's not completely alone.

Sam is sitting in a corner, scared out of her mind.  She's having a near anxiety attack, her breathing quickening, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm

She paid no mind to the man she previously would have given anything to see in this state. In reality, that anything had proven to be her family and friends. Oh, there was vicious satisfaction, certainly, but it was dulled down by her stony attitude to life in general now.

Phoenix didn't even have enough sympathy to spare to help Sam. Before, she would have rushed over to see what she could do, but now she didn't even so much as glance up. She had no idea where Crest was (the only one she knew to be alive in her family so far), but she hoped he hadn't gone far. No doubt they'd need him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Crest had been out in the open for several days now.

As with all his missions he had been surveying the new area he used to know to beter understand his enemy.

He had found only one thing, one small thing from the ruins of his home. Not even Honora was safe from the onslaught the world survived.

His nephew... Arthur.

He had found the small child of not even 3 years under some rubble at the old fortress. His father's last act on earth was shielding him with his body. His noble sacrifice had ensured the child's survival. 

He had taken the child from that and held him as he stepped through Hogwart's doors. There wasn't a need to sneak in anymore. Who would he truly need to surprise.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

I stay huddled in my corner, knowing I look pathetic and weak.  But that's just how I am right now, and who can blame me?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Phoenix looked up at the sound of footsteps, distracted from her work. Folding the parchment, she tucked it in her pocket before standing and going to join him. They were fine for supplies for now, as long as their numbers didn't vary much.

"Crest," she greeted, sounding a little stiff. She opened her mouth to inform him of what she'd been studying, but fell silent when she noticed the child. Her teeth clicked together as her mouth shut.

Arthur.

Phoenix felt a little pang for her nephew, but nothing more than that. Instead of asking him how he was, she merely raised her cool gaze to Crest's face again and asked, "Is he clean?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

"Would I have brought him if he wasn't?" He even questioned himself with that. He was his brother's child, even had he been infected, would he have it in him to leave him.

Crouch turned to look at the pair, "Oh dandy, a baby brat joins us... life is just looking splendid..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Sam, hearing Crest's voice, gets up and runs over to him, "Crest!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:51 pm

"True. You'll have to find someone to look after him, though, we need your skills elsewhere." There wasn't a hint of regret or apology in Phoenix's tone, not anymore. If anything, caring for a child as young as Arthur would be a hindrance.

OOC: Brb, dinner
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 pm

"You think I'd have him be guarded by anyone else but me with the likes of HIM around?" He gestured to Crouch as he demanded of her.

He heard Sam's voice and set Arthur down as he hugged her. "Dearest..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I hug him back, feeling safer in his arms, but I'm still scared beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Brb for about 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   Post-Apocalyptic Universe EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Phoenix bristled, frustration setting in again before she could help it. "Fine," she growled. She pointed at him and Samantha and added, "He's in your care. I don't have the time to spare to look after a child, even if he is a relative."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Apocalyptic Universe   Post-Apocalyptic Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Apocalyptic Universe
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next