Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar snape Lumina Amythyst kerrigan Disney Joachim Lulu dustypaws krystal black liam sound moon cynder sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Movies One Must See Before They Croak

Go down 
+10
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
KurdtLogan
Wrath'stwinSinXx
DeathDolohov
Tempest Black
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
RiverSeth
CrouchJunior
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 pm

You have to see them. All of them. Crouch, I think you'll love Schindler's List and the Shawshank Redemption the most.

HTTYD is a lot like RotG animation-wise. The characters are funny and lovable (ESPECIALLY TOOTHLESS AHDOBTBWOBTKSO I FUCKING LOVE TOOTHLESS)
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:44 am

DOUBLE FEATURE TIME!

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I will never make fun of a guy with a shield EVER a-fricken-gain. Not only was the action in this movie awesome, but the story was a fascinating one. I love the entire 'security vs freedom' debacle and the characters were amazing! Sure you can expect Capt and Winter Soldier to be, but new characters like the Falcon were really fascinating too! I'd love to learn more about him!

I wouldn't say it's as good as the Avengers but it's pretty close! Go see it!

2.  Now You See Me

This movie was in and of itself a magic trick! The twists were phenomenal and the story was ingenious in my opinion! Granted, the character development wasn't anything great, but in this movie you were far more intrigued by the actions of the characters rather than the characters themselves. I loved every second of this movie and so would anyone else who watches it!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Now you see me is currently my fav film i have seen all year.
I even went out and brought it...(that says a lot.)

I am off to see Divergent tonight. (however i am going to see it with the freind i went to see Ciy of Bones with, and we were almost kicked out of the cinema, so....)
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Divergent

Ok, so it wsnt the perfect film, but it was a better book to film than some others i have seen
(however, they were doing free Ben And Jerrys at the cinema so that might have made me happer before i even saw it...)

I liked it because- I COULD QUOTE ALONG WITH THE CHARACTERS. and i was. This is a major thing with me. If there are no lines from the book that you call in love with, then everyone involved should die.
Also, it was very cleverly done (although not all was like how i imainged). like, the zip wire stuff was good and the simulations...

However, i dont think everything was explained well enough- or some of the things they changed/ missed out were actaully to improtant to discard, but it was anyway
(and i just see tris's brother and Gus from TFios. this will never change)
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

POMPEII

I have no words....
Seriously, amazing.
I dont know how accurate it was (my dads a historoy teacher, not me) but seriousy, this was so well done and amazing and...

Im pretty sure this is the frist thing i have been to the cinema to see and have been asat in silence instead of making smart comments- that in itself says that it is amazing
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:43 pm

The Island

Okay yes, this movie has a lot of problems but it's still very enjoyable. The action is fun, Ewan McGregor is always fun to watch, and the story is pretty interesting. Basically it's about this facility that creates clones of clients to act as organ donors. But the clones are conscious beings so this practice is clearly illegal. Two clones break out of the facility and go to stop the dastardly company.

So yeah, pretty good stuff, however the morals and ethics of this story aren't quite what they could've been and there's a lot of plot holes. For example, in a super secret facility did no one REALLY notice when a guy came out of floor titling? 

Surprisingly this is one of the few Michael Bay movies I like, namely because this movie plays to his strengths as a director. Action is up right his ally and he knows how to direct that. However he can't write unoriginal material or a dignified adaptation. Yeah wonderful idea giving Transformers to him. It's like telling the writers of Sesame Street to write the Bible. 

BUT I digress. He actually does very well here, when he's put in his element it can be a lot of fun. So I'd recommend this one, just... don't judge it too harshly.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: The Fault in Our Stars   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:31 pm

You must see this movie!

MUST, MUST, MUST!!!!

This was a brilliant adaptation of book-to-movie. It sounds really chick flicky but it ain't. I will warn some of you though, if you go and see it you might cry (especially if you're an emotional person to begin with). Anyway, that was an amazing use of two hours and I recommend that you guys go see it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Lucy

Okay your suspicion of disbelief is going to get a LOT of strain in this movie, but the scenario is so interesting you kind of don't care that it is. It's visually impressive and keeps you engaged the entire time. 

Scarlett Johansson does a great job in this role, making the idea of a person essentially becoming a living computer to be oddly plausible despite all your senses calling bullshit. It's kind if hypnotic how she acts in it.

Anyway I'd suggest you go see it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Yes! I wanted to see it so badly (even if it was only because Scarlett Johanssen was in it. I have a crush, back off. She's hot). I will now see it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

*Angry dog noises* Mine....
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:35 pm

No, bad dog. Mine! You can't have her. I laid claim first, back off. -growls-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 pm

*growls back* Don't make me go Avengers on your ass!
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016

Bring it!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 pm

really, children?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Iron_Man_(MCU)_Tank_Kill

It's brought bitch!
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Tumblr_mhm7arrrPA1s48vcpo3_500
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Giphy
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Tumblr_m3b5vm2lmN1qc4jy0
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Tumblr_m9p880scFr1r1pv8zo1_500
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 82417876
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Iron-man-explosion-o
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 JUkUg1v
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Avengers012
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

All this for an actress?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Raven
I know, right
children
-shakes head-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies One Must See Before They Croak
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next