Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape Ovauzhar Disney Joachim Amythyst dustypaws liam kerrigan sherbet black krystal moon Lulu sound Lumina cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+11
Potion Koller
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
WalnutSelwynn
Cynder Dustypaws
Ash
Phoenix Flame
CrouchJunior
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Tempest Black
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 am

Smiles back and rests her forehead against his "I love you, so you can definitely always count on me, Love..and thank you for such amazing complements." kisses his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Pixie   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I enter the lounge and take a seat in the corner, looking down at the Dark Mark with barely concealed fear. I'm grateful that I'm the only one in the room; I'd most certainly be punished if anyone saw the way I was looking at my Mark now.

Because, the truth is, I'm scared, lost, confused. I don't know where I stand anymore. Since becoming friends with Phoenix and finally meeting my family, I've seen how life is on the other side of this war. Now I consider both sides, I see they both have benefits.

But even if I wanted to join the Order with my sister, there's no way I could do it. If I even considered leaving the Dark Lord, I would be killed, maybe my family too. I would have no chance.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 am

I find my usual spot, as I realize it has come the time I need to make a move. The Dark Lord has been extraordinarily pacient with my research and I must apply all my knowledge somehow.

It is time to end the stumbling... -thinks hesitantly- I just need the perfect setting, and corner in a no way out position my victim.
The time has come -mumbles-

Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

The night was still, outside the room Tempest had come to love so well. The deep emerald and sparkling silver comforted her whenever she needed rest. She had cheated on her homework for her NEWTs, but she had more important things to do. Her right arm itched. She grumbled and eyed it, drawing her wand with her dominant left hand. Suddenly, it flared with pain and she knew. Leaving all her things in the room, she cast a Disillusionment charm and made for the grounds to disapparate.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Tempest dashed in. She had no time to stay. She grabbed up her books and bag and quickly scrawled a note to the Death Eaters, pinning it to the planning table.

My Brothers and Sisters of the Mark,
I have new orders from the Dark Lord. I will be away from Hogwarts for several days. Please cover for me - make up any story. I will be out of the country, so don't try to contact me.

Tempest

Tempest quickly stamped her emerald seal at the bottom, so they would know it was her. It would also send a quick prickle to the other Junior Death Eaters, so they would know about the message. She rushed out of the room, heading to the Slytherin Common room.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Ash   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

She entered, and looked at Tempest's note. She nodded to hers;ef and wrote down in her notebook what the note said.
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:37 am

Amy and Crouch made their way through the barriers and she glanced at him every now and then wondering how mad he really was.

ooc: just trying to save a bit of time xD
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

-walks in- Amy... I assigned Jez to guard you so you WOULDN'T ever be alone with him!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 am

Shrugs a little "not my fault she didn't do her job. Besides I don't need her to look after me.. she's not even an eighth of my strength, what good would she do besides get in my way?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 am

I'm still training her, all the seasoned DE are otherwise engaged. Sweetie I know you're powerful, I know this! But I want to make sure you and her -points at her abdomen- are safe.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 am

She couldn't help but roll her eyes a little "we're fine... I don't need someone who isn't trained and wont ever be helpful to me in my way! besides he's not as bad as you think.. he had the perfect opportunity to try something and we just talked...I really don't see what the big deal is."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 am

Not so bad huh? -I laugh darkly- Why don't I show you the images I saw in his mind?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 am

She shrugged "You know.. we're no angels.. and I've done some horrible things in my past... are you saying a person should be treated differently solely based on what they've done before..if you want to show me though go ahead.. i'm sure I've seen the Dark Lord do worse.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 am

-Chuckles darkly- Hold that thought... -I point my wand at her and I show her the memories from his mind, all the naked, dead women, all raped, I stop-

And what's to stop him from doing that to YOU! I know we're not angels, but I don't want THAT happening to you!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 am

She didn't even seem phased by these her new darkness had changed her a lot.. "reminds me of Greyback really..." she added very softly under her breath "wouldnt be the first anyway.." a slightly pained look crossed her face but she changed it quickly "I know you think he could somehow pull it off, but I know he would never get the chance.. not when I've been drinking from other vampires."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 am

-I sigh and hug Amy close- I know he can't do it. But I love you... and I nearly lost you twice! I don't want anything bad to ever happen to you again. You may think I'm being paranoid... hell I know I am...

Amy... very soon you'll become Amytheyst Crouch, and we're going to be happy together. I don't want anything to happen to you before then.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

She softened at a little and hugged back laying her head on his shoulder "I'm sorry.. I know I gave you a scare with the whole Navy fight, though it turned out to be a good thing.. I have my memories back thanks to being hit in the head again. I don't even mind the new scar..and I know you're just looking out for our future daughter and myself.. I just felt like you didn't think I was strong enough to take care of myself.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Of course I know you can defend yourself! You're the most powerful witch I've ever seen! I'm just a cautious man, I like covering all the bases. I love my Shadow PrincessES!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 am

"And I love you, my Dark Prince" She kissed him softly for a moment and then broke away "Oh yeah.. can you not kill, Navy? I feel like I owe her for giving me back my memories.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 am

-I nod my head-- If that is what you wish...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:40 am

She smiled "just don't harm her and I'm fine..besides after that display she could be useful.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 am

Perhaps she deserves one chance...

-If not, I suppose Ivor could finally have some work to do...-

-I smile lovingly- Sweetie... have you thought of any names for our daughter?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 am

She grinned "Ivor is quite intriguing." she looked bubbly and nooded "Actually I think I've found a first name a really like.. what do you think about the name Lumina?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 am

-Eyebrow raised- Wasn't that the full name of... her...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 am

She stopped and hadn't even thought about it. "I only knew her as Lulu... Lumina was my mothers name.." She bit her lip "it's alright! I have a few others written down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Liria - Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next